Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,667

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156132 Dec 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: ps; according to TheTorah, TheComforter has never been a male spirit. and adam is still, in search of Her. and so apparently again, you have lied in this second coming of Adam just again. but i do not expect any of you idolitors, of other g-ds to want to understand.
There is no talk of any Comforter or Advocate or the Holy Spirit in the Torah AT ALL, Rabbee.
uhuh

Spain

#156133 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
Gleanings:
The Sanaa texts are the oldest surviving remnants of the Qur'an.

The text was overwritten, that is, the text CHANGED.
it was common those days to wash off old text and reuse writing media, sort of like DVD-RW
see palimpsest

for the Sanaa codex, the old underlying text and the new text written over it are from different parts of Quran
e.g. old text verses from 4:3343, but new text from 5:41-48
not "CHANGED" lol

bmz

Singapore

#156134 Dec 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then it also means, that muhammed and all muslems are cursed of G-D also according to that verse.
No, because Muhammad did not teach and preach the Bible in Israel or in Arabia. Jesus' teaching was local, I mean the house of Israel only.

Also, we do not see Paul teaching anything that Jesus taught. You do not even see him referring to anything of Jesus.
uhuh

Spain

#156135 Dec 16, 2012
radiocabon dating was done on the Sanaa mss showing 68% confidence interval (+-1 sigma) falls between 614 to 656 CE

maths time: for a normal curve, what is the value of the sample mean then?

bmz

Singapore

#156138 Dec 16, 2012
uhuh wrote:
radiocabon dating was done on the Sanaa mss showing 68% confidence interval (+-1 sigma) falls between 614 to 656 CE
maths time: for a normal curve, what is the value of the sample mean then?
Funny, not a single scrap of the New Testament, has been handed over for Carbon Dating at all.

bmz

Singapore

#156139 Dec 16, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
it was common those days to wash off old text and reuse writing media, sort of like DVD-RW
see palimpsest
for the Sanaa codex, the old underlying text and the new text written over it are from different parts of Quran
e.g. old text verses from 4:3343, but new text from 5:41-48
not "CHANGED" lol
That is correct. Thanks uhuh.
Sharia Benefits All

Bronx, NY

#156140 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I read Deut. 18:18, and I found that Jesus has NOTHING to do with that prophesy!!
Just go thru the THREE Questions asked from John The Baptist by Jews (John Ch1 V1-27), To Christians it seems that only TWO Questions were asked and not THREE.
I know in Trinity they make THREE as ONE, but in this instant they make TWO from THREE. What would you call it?
Regarding Comforter, Holy Ghost has nothing to do with this prophesy whatsoever.
It shows how much deluded you people are.
Infidels will understand us as we have taught them in Mali. Now a Paradise!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156141 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Whose source of info is ONLY WIKIPEDIA, will end as a WIKEPEDIAN "An Open Document which ANYONE can modify"!!
Best of Luck, you Great Scholar!!
Hey Great Scholar,

If you find something wrong in a wikipedia entry, you can always correct it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156142 Dec 16, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
"the gospel record says" ..pfft
Micah 5:1 - Jesus ruler of Israel? when? he only ruled over 12 men keh heh heh
5:2 - states that the messiah will come from the line of Jesse the Bethlehemite and Ephrathite (1Sam 16:1, 17:12),
no mention of BORN in Bethlehem
5:3 - did the remnant of Israel return during the lifetime of Jesus?
5:6 - did he lead an army against the Assyrians?
yep continue cherry picking prophecies for Jesus
Was Christ Born In A Different Bethlehem?
http://www.israelect.com/reference/WillieMart...

Maybe Rabbi Schneerson was the Messiah.

See the WIKIPEDIA article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Mendel_...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156143 Dec 16, 2012
'Syrian jets bomb Palestinian camp in Damascus' By REUTERS 12/16/2012 15:09

Opposition activists say fighter jets hit refugee camp, killing at least 25 people taking shelter in mosque.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156144 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already said that John's gospel is simply hocus pocus. I do not believe in that Comforter or Helper or Advocate or Holy spirit mentioned in John.
I didn't tell you believe it.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>I do not consider that Muhammad was the 'Comforter' mentioned in John and I do not consider that Jesus was the prophet mentioned in Deut 18:18 and by the mess, I mean Christianity.
Yes, in reality there was no comforter to begin with,, Muhammad was not that, Jesus was not foretold in Deut 18:18, nor Muhammad was foretold in Deut 18:18. Do you agree?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that after Jesus was gone, the Bishops and others started quarreling. This so-called Holy Spirit did not come to help any of them and did not clarify anything as John suggested.
It sounds like you have no understood a thing about the comforter's account. According to the gospel it only came to support the Nazarene's disciples one the Nazarene was gone. Bishops came much later than disciples, so the comforter is not responsible for any misleading teaching that was set up.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>We read that the men blabbered and babbled in different languages but we don't even know what they blabbered. What did they say?
So, my point is that there was no Holy Spirit that came to remind people about what Jesus taught.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>If you read the gospels, Jesus was all the time talking about God. In his conversations and exchanges, there wasn't any mention of the alleged Holy Spirit. The founding fathers and the Church made it up.
I have no idea what kind of gospels have you been reading 'till these days, but Jesus talked to and about his "father", but also taught a lot of nice things some of whom went against the Law
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> The Holy Spirit is really a bogus character.
Yes you are correct with it, but I also think that is always better to have a fictionary character that is harmful than a bogus prophet who kills, steals, deceives ect, in the name of a god that neither exists.

bmz

Singapore

#156145 Dec 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
'Syrian jets bomb Palestinian camp in Damascus' By REUTERS 12/16/2012 15:09
Opposition activists say fighter jets hit refugee camp, killing at least 25 people taking shelter in mosque.
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...
Collateral damage.

Our thoughts and prayers are with those, who were victims of this collateral damage.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156146 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Collateral damage.
Our thoughts and prayers are with those, who were victims of this collateral damage.
Collateral damage?

Who in Gods name do you think was being targeted?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156147 Dec 16, 2012
Thank you my Judging Fan.

bmz

Singapore

#156148 Dec 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Collateral damage?
Who in Gods name do you think was being targeted?
The ARMED Palestinians, fighting for the NSC and FSA gangsters and rebels. As refugees, they should not take sides and fight.

According to your source, Palestinians are divided in two groups and each is fighting along with the two sides.

The refugees have also joined the fray.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156149 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The ARMED Palestinians, fighting for the NSC and FSA gangsters and rebels. As refugees, they should not take sides and fight.
According to your source, Palestinians are divided in two groups and each is fighting along with the two sides.
The refugees have also joined the fray.
By why target a mosque? Are you insinuating that people might use a Mosque for warfare?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156150 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no talk of any Comforter or Advocate or the Holy Spirit in the Torah AT ALL, Rabbee.
rabbee. that is a lie, since G-D does always give adam with a mate. which never seems to get off, to a good comforting start.

and once again, i am the only one here in TheTorah again. with all of you, nobodies here in IT aaagain. because all your, other g-ds say so.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156151 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because Muhammad did not teach and preach the Bible in Israel or in Arabia. Jesus' teaching was local, I mean the house of Israel only.
Also, we do not see Paul teaching anything that Jesus taught. You do not even see him referring to anything of Jesus.
rabbee: it said if you see anyone preaching or teaching a different message. and muhammed and budda most certainly do qualify for that. in fact even president obama and you, qualifies as being cursed according to that passage. heck none of you, can even get Paools or Pehter name right. so you are all, cursed for altering that too. without even mentioning, the fake name jesus getting you all cursed for using it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156152 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I read Deut. 18:18, and I found that Jesus has NOTHING to do with that prophesy!!
Just go thru the THREE Questions asked from John The Baptist by Jews (John Ch1 V1-27), To Christians it seems that only TWO Questions were asked and not THREE.
I know in Trinity they make THREE as ONE, but in this instant they make TWO from THREE. What would you call it?
Regarding Comforter, Holy Ghost has nothing to do with this prophesy whatsoever.
It shows how much deluded you people are.
rabbee: two delusions, do not equal one reality.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156156 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Disagreeing on any thing does not make one as 'Apostate" or "Ignorant fool"..unless one becomes dogmatic on one's own interpretation.
When one stays within bound and respect the views of other person, there is no harm done if they disagree on something.
rabbee: false wittness, always causes harm. whether it is two false wittnesses arguing against each other, or one true and one false wittness.

all disagreements, are caused by lying. and just about always, not because one arguee is true. as even you have not been right yet, according to my G-D here in TheTorah.

nor do i have any anticipation, to expect you to want to change. for all the diverse lies of this world, are too deeply inset. look at the difficult time, you are all having with not saying that fake name jesus, eve, or moses. the mantra lies, are just too deeply inset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Archaeology Field Forum Jan 29 Archyx 1
On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Discovered (Feb '13) Jan 25 Sambool Khan 14
Province set to buy Grace Islet; ends First Nat... Jan 21 Bob 1
Prehistoric sex toys are kind of hard to look at Jan 13 texastwostep 1
10 World's Oldest Things From Armenia Jan 12 Mary joe 42
Archaeology: New technologies reveal hidden sec... Jan 11 kirann 1
Ancient mummy prepared for public exhibition af... Jan 8 lol 2
More from around the web