Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 247600 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156147 Dec 16, 2012
Thank you my Judging Fan.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156148 Dec 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Collateral damage?
Who in Gods name do you think was being targeted?
The ARMED Palestinians, fighting for the NSC and FSA gangsters and rebels. As refugees, they should not take sides and fight.

According to your source, Palestinians are divided in two groups and each is fighting along with the two sides.

The refugees have also joined the fray.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#156149 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The ARMED Palestinians, fighting for the NSC and FSA gangsters and rebels. As refugees, they should not take sides and fight.
According to your source, Palestinians are divided in two groups and each is fighting along with the two sides.
The refugees have also joined the fray.
By why target a mosque? Are you insinuating that people might use a Mosque for warfare?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156150 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no talk of any Comforter or Advocate or the Holy Spirit in the Torah AT ALL, Rabbee.
rabbee. that is a lie, since G-D does always give adam with a mate. which never seems to get off, to a good comforting start.

and once again, i am the only one here in TheTorah again. with all of you, nobodies here in IT aaagain. because all your, other g-ds say so.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156151 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because Muhammad did not teach and preach the Bible in Israel or in Arabia. Jesus' teaching was local, I mean the house of Israel only.
Also, we do not see Paul teaching anything that Jesus taught. You do not even see him referring to anything of Jesus.
rabbee: it said if you see anyone preaching or teaching a different message. and muhammed and budda most certainly do qualify for that. in fact even president obama and you, qualifies as being cursed according to that passage. heck none of you, can even get Paools or Pehter name right. so you are all, cursed for altering that too. without even mentioning, the fake name jesus getting you all cursed for using it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156152 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I read Deut. 18:18, and I found that Jesus has NOTHING to do with that prophesy!!
Just go thru the THREE Questions asked from John The Baptist by Jews (John Ch1 V1-27), To Christians it seems that only TWO Questions were asked and not THREE.
I know in Trinity they make THREE as ONE, but in this instant they make TWO from THREE. What would you call it?
Regarding Comforter, Holy Ghost has nothing to do with this prophesy whatsoever.
It shows how much deluded you people are.
rabbee: two delusions, do not equal one reality.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156156 Dec 16, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Disagreeing on any thing does not make one as 'Apostate" or "Ignorant fool"..unless one becomes dogmatic on one's own interpretation.
When one stays within bound and respect the views of other person, there is no harm done if they disagree on something.
rabbee: false wittness, always causes harm. whether it is two false wittnesses arguing against each other, or one true and one false wittness.

all disagreements, are caused by lying. and just about always, not because one arguee is true. as even you have not been right yet, according to my G-D here in TheTorah.

nor do i have any anticipation, to expect you to want to change. for all the diverse lies of this world, are too deeply inset. look at the difficult time, you are all having with not saying that fake name jesus, eve, or moses. the mantra lies, are just too deeply inset.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156158 Dec 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, not a single scrap of the New Testament, has been handed over for Carbon Dating at all.
rabbee: yes but the qumran scrolls, have been radio-dated. and does give, some legimitacy to them. but does indicate, there has been alteration made to the alleged new testament. but also does indicate, there have been no changes to TheAuthentic Torah Scrolls today.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156164 Dec 16, 2012
you all are not going to solve, the horrific problems your idolitry causes with more idolitry.
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156165 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant Fool,
The "alleged Holy Spirit" was leading the Church into all truth, and reminding the Church of everything that Jesus taught. It took some time to get it all worked out doctrinally.
The one who created a bloody mess by misleading people over the period of the last 1300 years or so was none other than that ignorant fool of a "prophet" of yours, a.k.a., MUQ's and Imam Daoudi's "Holy Spirit and/or Comforter."
Hello bu(ttturdlick)ford the ignorant village idiot!

Let me lead you in this easy reasoning that your little bu(ttturdlick)ford brain doesn't seem able to grasp it. Anything Muhammed did was right and approved by God almighty. If our prophet did something wrong Allah would have abandoned, punished or killed.
What mess did our prophet create then? Don't confuse him with BJ lol
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156166 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant Fool,
The truth of it is that you simply will not be taught.

Have you seen any "ghosts" lately?

Why did BJ run off and "send" the ghost?

Is he not supposed to be the "ghost"?

Then why did he not say, "I will run off now and then come back as a ghost"?

Therefore, no ghostly spirit is there to be seen!

The answer is in the "claim"...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost....."

Did Jesus actually say "But the comforter (COMMA) which is the Holy Ghost..."?

Of course NOT!!!!!

He would NEVER have said "comma holy ghost"!

Therefore, a liar introduced the "holy ghost" followed by a "comma"!

Surely any fool can see that "holy ghost is a pathetic invention".
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156167 Dec 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
you all are not going to solve, the horrific problems your idolitry causes with more idolitry.
When are you going to solve the horrific problems of your english!lol
Atlas

United States

#156168 Dec 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Patricia C. Ring a bell?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156169 Dec 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when you solve your horrific prejudice, and getting rid of your idolitry in english to understand it.
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156170 Dec 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: when you solve your horrific prejudice, and getting rid of your idolitry in english to understand it.
lol

I do it when you will solve or rather leave your tribal religion and your tribal god to convert to Islam. Allah welcomes you all anytime.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156171 Dec 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Anything Muhammed did was right and approved by God almighty.
Idiot,

The oldest extant biography of Muhammad is called the "Sirat Rasulallah" "Life of the Prophet of Allah". This book was written by Ibn Ishaq, a devout Muslim scholar, and later revised by Ibn Hisham. It was written before any of the major works of Hadith. It is considered the most authentic biography of Muhammad. It was translated into English by A. Guillaume as "The Life of Muhammad".

Page 515 reads:

"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."

IOW, you Persistent Idiot, Your "God almighty" approves of torture followed by murder.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156172 Dec 16, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
lol
I do it when you will solve or rather leave your tribal religion and your tribal god to convert to Islam. Allah welcomes you all anytime.
I see no good reason to submit to Mohammad/Allah, actually.
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156173 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
The oldest extant biography of Muhammad is called the "Sirat Rasulallah" "Life of the Prophet of Allah". This book was written by Ibn Ishaq, a devout Muslim scholar, and later revised by Ibn Hisham. It was written before any of the major works of Hadith. It is considered the most authentic biography of Muhammad. It was translated into English by A. Guillaume as "The Life of Muhammad".
Page 515 reads:
"Kinana al-Rabi, who had the custody of the treasure of Banu Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (Tabari says "was brought"), to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" He said "Yes". The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr Al-Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has." So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud."
IOW, you Persistent Idiot, Your "God almighty" approves of torture followed by murder.
bu(ttturdlick)ford the ignorant village idiot,

how many DAMN times I told you I ONLY believe the Quran?
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156174 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I see no good reason to submit to Mohammad/Allah, actually.
... because you're a hopeless case! therefore you are doomed to burn in hell with Mahmood. lol
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#156175 Dec 16, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Page 515 reads:

Have you seen any "ghosts" lately?

Why did BJ run off and "send" the ghost?

Is he not supposed to be the "ghost"?

Then why did he not say, "I will run off now and then come back as a ghost"?

Therefore, no ghostly spirit is there to be seen!

The answer is in the "claim"...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost....."

Did Jesus actually say "But the comforter (COMMA) which is the Holy Ghost..."?

Of course NOT!!!!!

He would NEVER have said "comma holy ghost"!

Therefore, a liar introduced the "holy ghost" followed by a "comma"!

Surely any fool can see that "holy ghost is a pathetic invention".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb '16 Ray 1
More from around the web