Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,356)

Showing posts 147,101 - 147,120 of193,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Morales

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Hello non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford!!! why don't you tell us the origin of your unholy book, instead of bullshitting all day?
buford has no books as he is a jewish rabbi
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Arrogance is not a function of how educated you are. It is a function of CHARACTER.
you have no character...so how does one epxlain your arrogance!

(by the way..poxy morales is posting under my name from dagenham and other places..lol.....)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ is a very decent and extremely knowledgeable person, dear "jealous, clueless, glue sniffing (instead of using the right glue to stick his plywood veneer and other bad woodwork), uneducated, un-teachable, non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford aka ignorant fool".
Your zero knowledge is now hovering in negative territory with Mr. Kelvin at -273.16 of absolute zero!!!!!! lol..
Thanks for the compliment, bro. I feel humbled.

Ridiculing others, when reading their unintelligent responses, cannot be considered as arrogance.

In such cases, ridicule is the best course. And Buford does not understand this.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have the time to dig for that kind of information even though I have access to Tabari and Ishaq. Why dont you simply answer my question? Being a pagan till age 40, I doubt if he was ever circumcised.
Ibn Ishaq's book does not exist. So how can you have access to it? What you read is the material, which was written by Ibn Hisham, who left out many stories from Ibn Ishaq because those were untrue and Ibn Hisham is on record for saying that in the preface in his book. Right?

Nobody reads Tabari. He was no scholar of Islam and neither was Ibn Ishaq.

If the Prophet was circumcised at 40, there would have been hundreds of Hadith on that topic from tale collectors.

How many ahaadith have you read on the circumcision of the Prophet and Sahabas?

Answer: None

Circumcision was nothing new to Arabs. It was a custom of all Arab tribes, who descended from the line of Ismael.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ is a very decent and extremely knowledgeable person, dear "jealous, clueless, glue sniffing (instead of using the right glue to stick his plywood veneer and other bad woodwork), uneducated, un-teachable, non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford aka ignorant fool".
Your zero knowledge is now hovering in negative territory with Mr. Kelvin at -273.16 of absolute zero!!!!!! lol..
rabbee: you failed to include, the f,c,k,r scalar for the temp.

international agreement, absolute zero is defined as 0K on the kelvin scale and as &#8722;273.15C on the celsius scale. this is equal to &#8722;459.67F on the fahrenheit scale, and 0 R on the rankine scale. so far scientists have achieved temperatures, very close to the alleged absolute zero. but as of yet, have failed to achieve that temperature in order to confirm it. thus absolute-zero, is still only a theretical estimate by agreement only. and so with present technology, it is not possible to verify this as fact.

and as for veneers, and other composites, the glue used is dependant on how it is to be used. from using cheaper soluable glues for dry locations in use. and more expensive insoluable and mold resistant glues for damper locations, even possibly including thermo-plastic or ceramic laminants for wet locatons.

so what is your point, as one ignorant fool, calling some one else what you also are? when it all sounds like, all vain hyprocricy to me. as in trying to portray yourself, as a superior knowledgeable expert, so have you also failed. as you use your idolitry, to try and stereotype someone elses alleged idolitry. with the old try to baffle em, with the extra-curricular bs theory.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

see i can look up, worthless facts too on the internet. to fill any post, with worthless facts not pertaining to the context. in order to try, and confuse the issue and demean. in using somebody elses, alleged expert stuff to avoid the real issue.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
But as far as you are concerned, every scholar I quote is either an idiot or a liar. You know very well that no biographer of Mohammad is writtin without indulgence in Ishaq or Tabari, and you do not have a good word to say about them.
What can I do? You always quote scholars, who write absurdities. I see a polemicist in each of those scholars. All polemicists use material from Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, Waqidi, Ibn Sa'ad and Tabari.

As for Ibn Ishaq, how can one call him a biographer of the Prophet, when the man just wrote only about the accounts of various battles (Maghazi), reporting tales he heard from all, without quoting a single source?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Arrogance is not a function of how educated you are.
I never said it was.

I am not arrogant at all. I am very loving, kind and humble. However, I must admit that I utilize sarcasm and ridicule for unintelligent responses and ignorant fools think that I am arrogant.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no character...so how does one epxlain your arrogance!
(by the way..poxy morales is posting under my name from dagenham and other places..lol.....)
rabbee: well if you can't explain your own. then i seriously doubt, they can theirs either. but bull crap, only makes for a lousy epoxy-lips.

when so far all you, have indicated. is that your g-d, is incapable of giving this exact same Story of Creation again. and my G-D, does have ThePower and Authority to give it precisely all again. for as per your own conclusions, your g-d has not the power or authority to returns all of us and your grandmother twice again.

my G-D does not need, liars to support HIM with fantacies from idolitors as your g-d/s does. as a matter of fact, your g-d seems to be based more on yourself than any paticular other g-d/s.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I do? You always quote scholars, who write absurdities. I see a polemicist in each of those scholars. All polemicists use material from Ibn Ishaq, Ibn Hisham, Waqidi, Ibn Sa'ad and Tabari.
As for Ibn Ishaq, how can one call him a biographer of the Prophet, when the man just wrote only about the accounts of various battles (Maghazi), reporting tales he heard from all, without quoting a single source?
rabbee: well i guess you all showed me up, with my only having ONE SOURCE for my information, not from any talking critters, or alleged as men. for i am not here, to reject TheTorah as all of you not here in IT. but am here in TheTorah to verify each Other from G-D. no matter how easy it is, for all of you and your grandmother to reject being here in IT thrice again.

i guess i am not as smart as you all, having so many more other sources than THE-ONLY-ONE i have. with all of you, declaring my nakedness of not having all your other sources. well i just guess, i am going to have to be satisfied, with being called naked for my existance here in TheStory of Creation again.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ibn Ishaq's book does not exist. So how can you have access to it? What you read is the material, which was written by Ibn Hisham, who left out many stories from Ibn Ishaq because those were untrue and Ibn Hisham is on record for saying that in the preface in his book. Right?
Nobody reads Tabari. He was no scholar of Islam and neither was Ibn Ishaq.
If the Prophet was circumcised at 40, there would have been hundreds of Hadith on that topic from tale collectors.
How many ahaadith have you read on the circumcision of the Prophet and Sahabas?
Answer: None
Circumcision was nothing new to Arabs. It was a custom of all Arab tribes, who descended from the line of Ismael.
I doubt if the pagans circumcised. The Jews of Yathrib would but not those pagans. The practice of circumcision was borrowed from the Jews.

The Sunni explanation is that there were 3 possiblities: 1) He was born circumcised 2) Abu Talib did the circumcision 3) Gabriel performed the circumcion.....allah knows best!!!
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case the same can be said of the Koran as well.

1) There is no written copy of the Koran dating back to lifetime of Mohammad.

2) The earliest fragments of the Koran are missing.

3) The orignal manuscripts of the Koran are missing.

4) Human memory is unreliable. How much of the Koran was committed to memory? We don't know. Oral tradition cannot be accurate. Some of it yes, but for the most part, no.

5) No hard evidence that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran dictated by Mohammad.

6) Mohammad's name never appeared on coins until fag end of the 7th CE.

7) There could be verses in the Koran that were not meant to be there. That is why there is something called abrogation of verses. There could also have been verses that were supposed to be included but were left out.

The problem is that critical investigation of the Koran is fobidden in Islamic countries.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a jew nor a rabbi, but for some unknown reasons has a certain sympathy for the Jews that IMHO makes him less objective when it comes to criticize them.

Nevertheless he's one of the persons that I respect the most here because when you criticize his religion or former one, he does not provide excuses, nor he's obtuse, like many here, whenever you show him the flaws in his belief or former one he'll admit it without making too much noise.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, all arabs descended from Ishmail? LOL

Any proof? Of course you have nothing, but the nothing is enough for you to believe it, because "Islamic history" said so. Who cares about how reliable are the sources used for the so called Islamic history!?

Abraham lived much less 4000 years ago. Genetic tests are made to almost all world's population, therefore arabs too, and none of the studies conducted on them have pointed out to a common ancestors who lived in that era.

IOW, you believe in BS and entertain us with it.
Morales

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, this post did not come from me and we can guess who wrote it
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Is that the best insult that you can muster, George?

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
ignorant fools think that I am arrogant.
LOL!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, this post did not come from me and we can guess who wrote it
Maybe jewish rabbis only have scrolls...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a jew nor a rabbi, but for some unknown reasons has a certain sympathy for the Jews that IMHO makes him less objective when it comes to criticize them.
Nevertheless he's one of the persons that I respect the most here because when you criticize his religion or former one, he does not provide excuses, nor he's obtuse, like many here, whenever you show him the flaws in his belief or former one he'll admit it without making too much noise.
I have sympathy for Jews because Mohammad hated them and killed any number of them for ridiculing him. His "perfectly" bloody example inspires Hamas TODAY.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that long ago I sent an e-mail to my Catholic Bishop to ask why it took so long -Vatican II, 1962- for the Church to recognize that it wasn't obeying the teaching of Jesus with regard to the Jews, but in fact had sinned gravely and for centuries against them as a people.

Muslims need something similar, but the problem is and will ever be Mohammad, that consummate Jew hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,101 - 147,120 of193,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Tue Laura 27
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Sun sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
700-year-old poop found, still reeks Apr 6 rally 28
Israel allows divisive East Jerusalem dig Apr 5 Jeff Brightone 3
•••
•••