Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,537

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#155971 Dec 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad did not have to obey Jesus or his teachings. He was himself appointed a Prophet and received revelations. Jesus did not receive anything. What did he leave behind?
A complete mess in the form of the New Testament full of tales, "Acts, an act" by Luke, letters and journeys of Paul?
Did the biblical Jesus obey the teachings of Moses and others? In fact, he abrogated the laws and left nothing behind.
Muhammad and his cronies are terrorists. Islam is a threat to the world. Islam thrives in poor countries and keeps women down. Don't praise him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155972 Dec 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I have sympathy for Jews because Mohammad hated them and killed any number of them for ridiculing him. His "perfectly" bloody example inspires Hamas TODAY.
I may understand this position only if you were the son or a close descendant of Muhammad.

What really ispires Hamas is the fascist policy that British and Israelis brought with them. What if one day your house get seized by a superior force, and you are forced to live with strangers who get the best and bigger part of your property? I'm sure you will react and fight for your rights, and starting to hate the new settlers. As such whenever you hear bad stories about them or that someone used to punish your enemies or their ancestors, you may feel happy or use those stories as example for your propanganda to show they are and were evil people. Anything then is justified.

In a way, but not fully, Hamas is justified, although hate brings hate, and nothing good can come from it, nothing good has it brought to them. it's time that both the parties need to be more moderate and start a real dialogue.

Location hidden

#155973 Dec 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Not that long ago I sent an e-mail to my Catholic Bishop to ask why it took so long -Vatican II, 1962- for the Church to recognize that it wasn't obeying the teaching of Jesus with regard to the Jews, but in fact had sinned gravely and for centuries against them as a people.
Muslims need something similar, but the problem is and will ever be Mohammad, that consummate Jew hater.
Yes I remember that you sent an email to your bishop, and that eventually he has never answered to this very day.

I don't really see Muhammad as a consummate Jew hater. He fought against arab tribes as well, killing them and making their women slaves.

The problem came that that fool used to invent that YHVH was his god and he's the last prophet as said in Deut 18:18. Most probably the Jews rejected his claim explain why he cannot be that, and Muhammad started to invent things about them such as Allah transformed these law breakers into pig and monkey.

The only one worth of that title - consummate Jew hater - is Hitler. The latter made wars in different parts of Europe but when it came to deal with Jews he used the most brutal punishments. Muhammad cannot be putted at his level.

Location hidden

#155974 Dec 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Now start attacking his religion. Tell him not to believe that Jesus is God, the greatest lie ever told.
I told him that Jesus is not god. He's well aware that actually he may not be it and even putted in doubt the existence of the Nazarene. This is the difference between you and him. If I tell you that Muhammad was not a messenger or prophet of god you will never given me answers of that kind,
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him that the Trinity or the Triune God is an absurdity, an abomination and a monstrosity.
I have told him that the Trinity is an absurdity, nevertheless it cannot considerated an abomination or a monstruosity.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, tell him that the Christian Bible is full of forgeries. Ridicule his faith.
But he's well aware of the inconsistencies of the Bible... How long have you been debating with him, and you still don't know it?
When I ridiculize a religion I just focus on the main characters. Christianity has Jesus, the biblical Nazarene was a nice guy, and almost nothing violent came from his words, unlike Muhammad.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a great fun to watch you and Buford carry out lovely exchanges. I will watch and enjoy.
Whatever.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155975 Dec 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Now start attacking his religion. Tell him not to believe that Jesus is God, the greatest lie ever told.
Tell him that the Trinity or the Triune God is an absurdity, an abomination and a monstrosity.
Also, tell him that the Christian Bible is full of forgeries. Ridicule his faith.
It will be a great fun to watch you and Buford carry out lovely exchanges. I will watch and enjoy.
rabbee: so what - if the abominable monstrosity of muslems, calls all other religions a monstrosity? so what - if you use your book of errors, to denigrate their book of errors? so what if you use your lies, to rebuke their lies? so what - if the 2.1billion liars on your side, are against the 2.3 billion liars on their side? what is the poing, if it is all vanity, vanity, vanity of only liars?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155980 Dec 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
Item 7: No verses of Qur'aan have been abrogated. If verses had been abrogated, they would have been deleted.
http://quran.com/2/106

We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?

http://quran.com/16/101

And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You,[O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/abrogate...
Abrogated Verses Of the Quran
Evidence from Islamic Sources
Collected by Sam Shamoun*

*An "ignorant fool"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155981 Dec 13, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I may understand this position only if you were the son or a close descendant of Muhammad.
What really ispires Hamas is the fascist policy that British and Israelis brought with them. What if one day your house get seized by a superior force, and you are forced to live with strangers who get the best and bigger part of your property? I'm sure you will react and fight for your rights, and starting to hate the new settlers. As such whenever you hear bad stories about them or that someone used to punish your enemies or their ancestors, you may feel happy or use those stories as example for your propanganda to show they are and were evil people. Anything then is justified.
In a way, but not fully, Hamas is justified, although hate brings hate, and nothing good can come from it, nothing good has it brought to them. it's time that both the parties need to be more moderate and start a real dialogue.
Thanks to the U.N., the "Palestinians" could have had a state of their own in 1948 that would have been much bigger than the state of Israel. Instead, egged on by their Imams and the other Arab nations, they went to war, and lost again and again and again, so that now, 65 years later, the "Palestinians" are arguing over scraps of land and are as mad as hell about it, thinking that they have been robbed by the Jews, those "descendants of apes and pigs."
Alesx123 aka WM

London, UK

#155985 Dec 13, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you failed to include, the f,c,k,r scalar for the temp.
international agreement, absolute zero is defined as 0K on the kelvin scale and as &#8722;273.15C on the celsius scale. this is equal to &#8722;459.67F on the fahrenheit scale, and 0 R on the rankine scale. so far scientists have achieved temperatures, very close to the alleged absolute zero. but as of yet, have failed to achieve that temperature in order to confirm it. thus absolute-zero, is still only a theretical estimate by agreement only. and so with present technology, it is not possible to verify this as fact.
and as for veneers, and other composites, the glue used is dependant on how it is to be used. from using cheaper soluable glues for dry locations in use. and more expensive insoluable and mold resistant glues for damper locations, even possibly including thermo-plastic or ceramic laminants for wet locatons.
so what is your point, as one ignorant fool, calling some one else what you also are? when it all sounds like, all vain hyprocricy to me. as in trying to portray yourself, as a superior knowledgeable expert, so have you also failed. as you use your idolitry, to try and stereotype someone elses alleged idolitry. with the old try to baffle em, with the extra-curricular bs theory.
but f,c,k, r are NOT in your Torah AND to be ignored right?

There you go rabbee.... now you are forced to eat your own words and wonder how they taste for a change!!!

With best wishes from a TRUE and REAL believer in TRUE and REAL God.
Alesx123 aka WM

London, UK

#155986 Dec 13, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The new postulate is that a NON-JEWISH Arab named Mohammad becomes the prophet that Moses prophesied in Deuteronomy 18, and not because this is actually true, but because Muslims WANT IT TO BE TRUE.
hello clueless bu(ttturdlick)ford...it is slightly better than the "slave god of non-gentiles", who HATES gentiles as dogs and pigs, comes to earth in human form as his own son, to die for the sins of "gentiles" because he promised the "sinless non-gentiles" the ringside seats to all the fun in the kingodm!!!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#155987 Dec 13, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad and his cronies are terrorists. Islam is a threat to the world. Islam thrives in poor countries and keeps women down. Don't praise him.
Neither Islam is a threat to the world nor the entire world is a threat to Islam and Muslims.

Go and visit Muslim countries and see the Muslim women living like queens in their houses, tribal areas excluded.

He was already praised by God Almighty, so how can you ask me foolishly not to praise him.

bmz

Singapore

#155988 Dec 13, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://quran.com/2/106
We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?
http://quran.com/16/101
And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You,[O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/abrogate...
Abrogated Verses Of the Quran
Evidence from Islamic Sources
Collected by Sam Shamoun*
*An "ignorant fool"
Sam Shamoun is indeed a clueless ignorant fool. Thanks for calling him that.

The verse abrogates all past scriptures.
Love North East Ind

Jorhat, India

#155989 Dec 13, 2012
Allah is one Almighty God.
Alesx123 aka WM

London, UK

#155990 Dec 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment, bro. I feel humbled.
Ridiculing others, when reading their unintelligent responses, cannot be considered as arrogance.
In such cases, ridicule is the best course. And Buford does not understand this.
You are welcome bro, any time!
I agree totally...when their intention is to ridicule at any cost without stopping to even think, then our response does not have to comply with this:
" Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and debate/discuss/argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious." Noble Qur'n 16:125
Salaams, WM
Love North East Ind

Jorhat, India

#155991 Dec 13, 2012
Alesx123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree totally...when their intention is to ridicule at any cost without stopping to even think, then our response does not have to comply with this:
" Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and debate/discuss/argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious." Noble Qur'n 16:125
Salaams, WM
Its true, preach religion peacefully and be helpful and tolerant towards other community.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#155992 Dec 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "doubts" will not becomes facts. That is why I said an "expert" like you is not in the market to get info from novices like us.
You have doubts, which turn into your opinion and they become your views and then they become a fact.
You are entitled to live in your world.
My doubts are influenced by lack of evidence. When you dont have evidence for something, you obviously doubt. Your responses are based on faith and not evidence, and that is why I grill you guys. You refuse to dig below the surface and accept things at face value which to me is not good enough.

By the way, my response about Mohammad's circumcision was more or less cut and paste from an Islamic web-site written by your co-religionist. I had nothing to do with it.

bmz

Singapore

#155995 Dec 13, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I have sympathy for Jews because Mohammad hated them and killed any number of them for ridiculing him. His "perfectly" bloody example inspires Hamas TODAY.
I have more sympathy for Jews than any of you, because the gospels and other books of the New Testament created such a hatred for them that the European Christians killed millions under the name of their so-called 'loving' Jesus.

Jesus did not hate the Jews and neither was he a self-hating Jew. His language sending woes upon the Jews, was figurative and so was the language of Qur'aan.

Now, how many millions of 'Banu' Israel were killed by the European Christians, compared with the the Banus of Arabia, killed for treachery and fighting against Muslims, when the Banus went along with pagans?

bmz

Singapore

#155996 Dec 13, 2012
Alesx123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, WM
Thanks again, bro.

Salaams and good night
BMZ

Location hidden

#155998 Dec 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Shamoun is indeed a clueless ignorant fool. Thanks for calling him that.
The verse abrogates all past scriptures.
Quran 16:101

ISLAMIC EXPLICATION OF THAT VERSE:

[In the gradual revelation of the Qur'an some verses have been abrogated (Mansukh) by the order of Allah (Glory be to Him the Most High), and replaced with others (naskh). As is well known the Koran fell in twenty-three years according to the needs of the Islamic community that was forming. In this context, Allah (Glory be to Him the Most High) would have it, a few verses (mostly related to legal issues, institutional and never doctrinal) become superseded and replaced them with others. After the conclusion of the Revelation, the Koran assumed the characteristics of immutability which is one of his miracles. The question of the abrogated and the abrogating was used by detractors of the Envoy of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) to accuse him of counterfeiting.

IOW, the new verses DIDNT abrogate all the past scriptures but the ones in Quran. As expected you are always ready to making things up.

Furthermore this and other verses that talk about abrogation of the old verses on the same book are the proof that Allah is not perfect and all knowing, IOW it's a fake god. Good to know the proof of that is in Quran and not elsewhere.
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

#155999 Dec 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Item 1, agreed.
Item 2, agreed, because all fragments, etc had been burned or destroyed by Uthman, Ali and Company.
Item 3, there were no original manuscripts of Qur'aan at that time, as it had not been compiled.
Item 4, do not agree.
Item 5. There is no need for any evidence. The same has been repeated for a thousand plus years.
Item 6. That was not an important requirement. He was not a king.
Item 7: No verses of Qur'aan have been abrogated. If verses had been abrogated, they would have been deleted.
Shias, Sunnis and all other sects have and read exactly the same Qur'aan.
People have been rattling the Koran ever since it was put to print and distributed all over the world. According to Ibn Mujahid there were approx 07 qiraats (readings of the Koran) while others claim that there were 14. It wasn't until July 1924 when the Egyptian govt decided to throw all existing Korans into the River Nile and re-edit the whole Koran and that is the Koran which we have in our hands today.

None of us know what type of Koran existed between 610-710 AD and how much of it. You have no proof that the Koran we have today was the same Koran people were reciting back then. You have no proof as to how much of the Koran was actually dictated by Mohammad? I doubt if all the narratives in the Koran come from him. Caliph Osman allegedly sent copies of the Koran to Kufa, Basra, Damascus and elsewhere, what happened to those copies? The theory that Osman burnt Korans comes from a much later tradition for which there is no evidence. There are too many unanswered questions. Your replies are based more on blind faith than they are on evidence.

I doubt if there were too many verses written down until that Gov Hajjaj came to power - I could be wrong. The Sana manucripts date back to that period - early 8th CE. "Allah" knows best how much editing and interpolation was undertaken by the Umayyads as those bast@rds were not to be trusted. And what do you mean that there is no abrogation in the Koran? What about the science of Naskh wal Mansukh, are you saying it's all bull@hit?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156000 Dec 13, 2012
Alesx123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
but f,c,k, r are NOT in your Torah AND to be ignored right?
There you go rabbee.... now you are forced to eat your own words and wonder how they taste for a change!!!
With best wishes from a TRUE and REAL believer in TRUE and REAL God.
rabbee: can you prove anything i said, as untrue today? since everything today is, all happening here in TheStory of Creation again. and do you know what, G-D calls this Story of Creation again? though it is true, nothing i said in that post is relavent to your or anyone elses redemption. it never the less, is all taking place here in TheTorah. and if i said it, it is only because i am truly here again, in ThisStory of Creation agains'es.

any pagan idiot can call themselves a true believer to their other g-d/s. but that does not make you a true believer, to TheG-D of this whole same story again. your off in some fantacy ficticious la-la land called the quran. but i am here in TheReality of G-D, giving This Story of Creation again called TheTorah. precisely like it says, for this condesending world not here in IT.

you bragging and gloating rights of the quran, mean less than your nothing doing, actually here in TheTorah today. and i am sorry if you are having a hard time, admitting you have been conned by the subtle beasts of the fields. that even i had, to swallow my pride and to admit myself because you all helped your grandmother to trick me again. as you cannot possibly, feel more embarassment than i about being decieved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web