Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 225810 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155851 Dec 11, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he come from, or rather who is his ancestor is something that you have to tell me, not vice versa.
A person with brain would never make affermations without having any sort of evidence. Only a person with no brain such as yourself can be so stupid to affirm something without evidence, and believe it.
grammar...grammar...murder...m urder!
bmz says "A"
colonic irrigator mistakes it for "B"
and responds to apparent "B" with his "C"
which adds to the confusion...leading to "D"!!!
So on..and so forth..fifth...sixth......(yes i know the difference between fourth and forth!!)
lol.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155852 Dec 11, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>No Nails,
Your Allah/Mohammad APPROVES of slavery.
yes why not.
you make a good slave to the non-gentiles, dear non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155853 Dec 11, 2012
It's a waste of time asking non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford...
A) Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One" by pointing out the three "components".
They have been numbered so you can pick the THREE very easily:

1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of "God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?

B) Show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155854 Dec 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles--
Which SYSTEM of RIGHTEOUSNESS supports HOMOSEXUALITY? Is it God's/Torah or your overlords/rabbis?
Please indicate.
Tell me which system you OBEY.
You are correct in challenging the people who were challenged by Jesus in almost exactly the same way...
Man made law makes a mockery of God's commands...

Why not throw the old books away as they spin their way out until they disappear up each others posterior!

Either they follow all what the books say or chuck the books out.

All in or all out!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155855 Dec 11, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
It's a waste of time asking non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford...
A) Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One" by pointing out the three "components".
They have been numbered so you can pick the THREE very easily:
1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of "God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?
B) Show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
George,

Take your meds.
Morales

UK

#155856 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Islamic history.
since you reject hadiths, siras and most early muslim historians what do you mean by islamic history?
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#155857 Dec 11, 2012
For the ignorant fools out there, this is the origin of Holy Quran. Enjoy the video..

Morales

UK

#155858 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your predecessors gave Roman citizenship to many bastard sons, who became free. Every bastard child the Romans had from overseas slave-girls and even married women, became a Roman and was free. Right?
Does Paul, the Roman citizen ring a bell?
"As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?" " How did that fake Jew become a Roman citizen?
That was a free bonus knowledge for you.
that is true, romans manumitted many slaves, through marriage, to celebrate special occasions, by granting citizenship and so forth so did many ancient cultures. Therefore there is nothing special about muhammad or other muslims from time to time manumitting a slave.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155859 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
When one marries a girl, she becomes one's wife, ignorant fool! And becomes a free woman. When one takes a girl for short time, she becomes nothing but paramour or a keep or a mistress.
Your predecessors gave Roman citizenship to many bastard sons, who became free. Every bastard child the Romans had from overseas slave-girls and even married women, became a Roman and was free. Right?
Does Paul, the Roman citizen ring a bell?
"As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?" " How did that fake Jew become a Roman citizen?
That was a free bonus knowledge for you.
No Nails who Knows All,

Saul who became Paul was from Tarsus, which was the capital of the Roman province of Cilicia. As to how Saul/Paul obtained Roman citizenship, this site explores the possibilities: http://www.vawebworks.com/eMinistry/ApostlePa...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155860 Dec 11, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
For the ignorant fools out there, this is the origin of Holy Quran. Enjoy the video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HKzXzCCVC1IXX
Dr. Puin concludes from the evidence that he examined that the text of the Qur'an has been CHANGED. IOW, "Allah" edited the thing AFTER revealing it VERBATIM (including Hebrew, Greek, Abyssinian, Syriac and Persian words) to Mohammad and his scribes.

Put another way, George, your video does NOT help your "prophet's" cause.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155861 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again
Its ok, if it gets really tought, they have special drugs for you.
and again--Having learnt about your condition what are you going to do about it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155862 Dec 11, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct in challenging the people who were challenged by Jesus in almost exactly the same way...
Man made law makes a mockery of God's commands...
Why not throw the old books away as they spin their way out until they disappear up each others posterior!
Either they follow all what the books say or chuck the books out.
All in or all out!
Alex---You are correct in challenging the people who were challenged by Jesus in almost exactly the same way...

HughBe--- interesting
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#155863 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I reject all rotten and unreliable sources.
I don't need Persian and Central Asian story-tellers to tell me that Ismael was Abraham's son.
I know you reject all story-tellers. What about Arab/Hijazi story-tellers, do you believe them?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#155864 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Islamic history.
Since when did you start believing Islamic history?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155865 Dec 11, 2012
http://www.cqpress.com/context/articles/epr_i...

From Encyclopedia of Politics and Religion, ed. Robert Wuthnow. 2 vols.(Washington, D.C.: Congressional Quarterly, Inc., 1998), 383-393.

Islam

Beginning as the faith of a small community of believers in Arabia in the seventh century, Islam rapidly became one of the major world religions. The core of this faith is the belief that Muhammad (c. 570-632), a respected businessman in Mecca, a commercial and religious center in western Arabia, received revelations from God that have been preserved in the Qur'an. The heart of this revealed message is the affirmation that "there is no god but Allah (The God), and Muhammad is the messenger of God." The term islam comes from the Arabic word-root s-l-m, which has a general reference to peace and submission. Specifically, Islam means submission to the will of God, and a Muslim is one who makes that submission.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#155866 Dec 11, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont care, I'm only asking a question.
Why an "expert" like you seeks this "Low Level" info? Why did not you look into Ibn Ishaq, Tabri, and Jareer to dig it, as is your usual practice?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#155867 Dec 11, 2012
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-4
Chapter 6 Three Magi are led by a star in the east to Judaea,

In the reign of Herod, king of Judaea, when Jesus was born, three magi in the parts of the east were observing the stars of heaven. Whereupon appeared to them a star of great brightness, wherefore having concluded among themselves, they came to Judaea, guided by the star, which went before them, and having arrived at Jerusalem they asked where was born the King of the Jews. And when Herod heard this he was affrighted, and all the city was troubled. Herod therefore called together the priests and the scribes, saying:'Where should Christ be born?' They answered that he should be born in Bethlehem; ..

Then said Herod:'Go to Bethlehem and search out with all diligence concerning the child;
Chapter 7 The visitation of Jesus by magi, and their return to their own country, with the warning of Jesus given to them in a dream.

The magi therefore departed out of Jerusalem, and lo, the star which appeared to them in the east went before them. Seeing the star the magi were filled with gladness. And so having come to Bethlehem, outside the city, they saw the star standing still above the inn where Jesus was born. The magi therefore went thither, and entering the dwelling found the child with his mother, and bending down they did obeisance to him.

Chapter 8 Jesus is carried in flight to Egypt,

Herod seeing that the magi did not return, believed himself mocked of them; whereupon he determined to put to death the child that was born. But behold while Joseph was sleeping there appeared to him the angel of the Lord, saying:'Arise up quickly, and take the child with his mother and go into Egypt for Herod willeth to slay him'.

Joseph arose with great fear, and took Mary with the child, and they went into Egypt, The soldiers therefore came and slew all the children that were there, as Herod had commanded them.
Note: These chapters conform to what is written in Gospel of Matthew (MUQ)
(Abridged)
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155868 Dec 11, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-4
Chapter 6 Three Magi are led by a star in the east to Judaea,
In the reign of Herod, king of Judaea, when Jesus was born, three magi in the parts of the east were observing the stars of heaven. Whereupon appeared to them a star of great brightness, wherefore having concluded among themselves, they came to Judaea, guided by the star, which went before them, and having arrived at Jerusalem they asked where was born the King of the Jews. And when Herod heard this he was affrighted, and all the city was troubled. Herod therefore called together the priests and the scribes, saying:'Where should Christ be born?' They answered that he should be born in Bethlehem; ..
Then said Herod:'Go to Bethlehem and search out with all diligence concerning the child;
Chapter 7 The visitation of Jesus by magi, and their return to their own country, with the warning of Jesus given to them in a dream.
The magi therefore departed out of Jerusalem, and lo, the star which appeared to them in the east went before them. Seeing the star the magi were filled with gladness. And so having come to Bethlehem, outside the city, they saw the star standing still above the inn where Jesus was born. The magi therefore went thither, and entering the dwelling found the child with his mother, and bending down they did obeisance to him.
Chapter 8 Jesus is carried in flight to Egypt,
Herod seeing that the magi did not return, believed himself mocked of them; whereupon he determined to put to death the child that was born. But behold while Joseph was sleeping there appeared to him the angel of the Lord, saying:'Arise up quickly, and take the child with his mother and go into Egypt for Herod willeth to slay him'.
Joseph arose with great fear, and took Mary with the child, and they went into Egypt, The soldiers therefore came and slew all the children that were there, as Herod had commanded them.
Note: These chapters conform to what is written in Gospel of Matthew (MUQ)
(Abridged)
Why don't you understand that the Gospel of Barnabas is a 16th century FORGERY?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#155869 Dec 11, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
grammar...grammar...murder...m urder!
bmz says "A"
colonic irrigator mistakes it for "B"
and responds to apparent "B" with his "C"
which adds to the confusion...leading to "D"!!!
So on..and so forth..fifth...sixth......(yes i know the difference between fourth and forth!!)
lol.
Chuckle!

Stefano Colonna appears to be a big dealer in Red Herrings. lol!

Every post of his, is a red herring.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155870 Dec 11, 2012
bmz wrote:
Chuckle!
Stefano Colonna appears to be a big dealer in Red Herrings. lol!
Every post of his, is a red herring.
While you, as ever, are an arrogant and most willfully "ignorant fool."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From riches to ruins: Ancient Greeks 'stored mi... Jul 1 SpaceBlues 1
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana Jun 29 wichita-rick 6
News El Paso Museum of Archaeology trails need repair Jun 29 eyes of texas 1
News Islamic State Group Blows up 2 Mausoleums in Sy... Jun 26 Mawar 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jun 20 Frankie Lucas 1,972
News Before us, the Chickasaw: Their history is ofte... Jun 20 Different times 1
News LBL managers working on plans, seeking input on... (Jun '10) Jun 13 Just Sayin 2
More from around the web