Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,981 - 147,000 of 199,938 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You have sexuality issues.
We have noted that before.
rabbee: nah! since it all boils down, to being truth challenged here in TheStory of Creation actually happening again.

one must be carefull about not being, true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation. least it results, in idolitry of all other kinds of things falsly.

if you, only treat the symptions of idolitry individually. all you, do. is exchange, one idolitry for another.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your words are because "I" have a habit of asking you if YOU are still GAY?
It is my hope that I am not reversing positions.
later
chicken and egg problem

Fact is that you are obsessed with sex.

Are you still gay?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I wasnt going to ask, but since you brought it up...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
chicken and egg problem
Fact is that you are obsessed with sex.
Are you still gay?
Factually you are obsessed with GAY relationships and lifestyle.

Is HOMOSEXUALITY acceptable to which system of RIGHTEOUSNESS i.e. God's or the overlords/rabbis?

Please indicate.

Tell me which system YOU support.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
I think Quran 4:24 alone means that those Muslims can marry the slaves. No rape is mentioned unless one read the Hadiths where is explained how come Allah made that verse.
Qur'an 4:24 also means that Muslims can marry booty women whose husbands are still alive, which means that "Allah" condones adultery.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Factually you are obsessed with GAY relationships and lifestyle.
Is HOMOSEXUALITY acceptable to which system of RIGHTEOUSNESS i.e. God's or the overlords/rabbis?
Please indicate.
Tell me which system YOU support.
I support marriage equality.

Moving on, or do you want to make another tampon comment to impress us with your maturity?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your words are because "I" have a habit of asking you if YOU are still GAY?
It is my hope that I am not reversing positions.
later
We keep having to ask you that in the hopes you finally come out of the closet and feel secure in your skin. Your posts SCREAM sexuality issues. Consider this social work.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-3
Chapter 3 Wonderful birth of Jesus, and appearance of angels praising God.

There reigned at that time in Judaea Herod, by decree of Caesar Augustus, and Pilate was governor in the priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas. Wherefore, by decree of Augustus, all the world was enrolled; wherefore each one went to his own country,... Joseph having arrived at Bethlehem, for that the city was small, and great the multitude of them that were strangers there, he found no place, wherefore he took lodging outside the city in a lodging made for a shepherds' shelter. While Joseph abode there the days were fulfilled for Mary to bring forth.

The virgin was surrounded by a light exceeding bright, and brought forth her son without pain, whom she took in her arms, and wrapping him in swaddling-clothes, laid him in the manger, because there was no room in the inn. There came with gladness a great multitude of angels to the inn, blessing God and announcing peace to them that fear God. Mary and Joseph praised the Lord for the birth of Jesus, and with greatest joy nurtured him.

Note: This is in line with Luke and Matthew (MUQ)

Chapter 4 Angels announced to the shepherds the birth of Jesus,

At that time the shepherds were watching over their flock, as is their custom. And, behold, they were surrounded by an exceeding bright light, out of which appeared to them an angel, who blessed God. The shepherds were filled with fear by reason of the sudden light and the appearance of the angel; whereupon the angel of the Lord comforted them, saying:

'Behold, I announce to you a great joy, for there is born in the city of David a child who is a prophet of the Lord; who bringeth great salvation to the house of Israel. The child ye shall find in the manger, with his mother, who blesseth God.'

And when he had said this there came a great multitude of angels blessing God, announcing peace to them that have good will. When the angels were departed, the shepherds spake among themselves, saying:'Let us go even unto Bethlehem, and see the word which God by his angel hath announced to us.' There came many shepherds to Bethlehem seeking the new-born babe. and they found outside the city the child that was born. According to the word of the angel. lying in the manger.

Chapter 5 Circumcision of Jesus

When the eight days were fulfilled according to the law of the Lord, as it is written in the book of Moses, they took the child and carried him to the temple to circumcise him. And so they circumcised the child, and gave him the name Jesus, as the angel of the Lord had said before he was conceived in the womb. Mary and Joseph perceived that the child must needs be for the salvation and ruin of many. Wherefore they feared God, and kept the child with fear of God.
Note: All the above is what is recorded in Matthew and Luke.
(Abridged)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Quran 4:24 alone means that those Muslims can marry the slaves. No rape is mentioned unless one read the Hadiths where is explained how come Allah made that verse.
You think with what? I don't think you can think.

Here is 4:24 that says it all to ignorant foolsand read it with a magnifying glass:

"And as for those of you who, owing to circumstances, are not in a position to marry free believing women,[let them marry] believing maidens from among those whom you rightfully possess. And God knows all about your faith; each one of you is an issue of the other.

Marry them, then, with their people's leave, and give them their dowers in an equitable manner - they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions.

And when they are married, and thereafter become guilty of immoral conduct, they shall be liable to half the penalty to which free married women are liable.

This [permission to marry slave-girls applies] to those of you who fear lest they stumble into evil.

But it is for your own good to persevere in patience [and to abstain from such marriages]: and God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace."

And my dear blind one, please read this part again and again and again and write it down fifty times!!!

"Marry them, then, with their people's leave,

and give them their dowers in an equitable manner

- they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Qur'an 4:24 also means that Muslims can marry booty women whose husbands are still alive, which means that "Allah" condones adultery.
Read my post to our in-house ignorant fool SC, clueless ignorant fool!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post to our in-house ignorant fool SC, clueless ignorant fool!
Mohammadan, your "prophet" is DEAD.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is 4:24 that says it all to ignorant foolsand read it with a magnifying glass:
"And as for those of you who, owing to circumstances, are not in a position to marry free believing women,[let them marry] believing maidens from among those whom you rightfully possess. And God knows all about your faith; each one of you is an issue of the other.
Marry them, then, with their people's leave, and give them their dowers in an equitable manner - they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions.
And when they are married, and thereafter become guilty of immoral conduct, they shall be liable to half the penalty to which free married women are liable.
This [permission to marry slave-girls applies] to those of you who fear lest they stumble into evil.
But it is for your own good to persevere in patience [and to abstain from such marriages]: and God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace."
And my dear blind one, please read this part again and again and again and write it down fifty times!!!
- they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions."
Tell us about temporary marriages, No Nails, and how Allah APPROVES of the practice.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Nails,

Your Allah/Mohammad APPROVES of slavery.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-3
Chapter 3 Wonderful birth of Jesus, and appearance of angels praising God.
There reigned at that time in Judaea Herod, by decree of Caesar Augustus, and Pilate was governor in the priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas. Wherefore, by decree of Augustus, all the world was enrolled; wherefore each one went to his own country,... Joseph having arrived at Bethlehem, for that the city was small, and great the multitude of them that were strangers there, he found no place, wherefore he took lodging outside the city in a lodging made for a shepherds' shelter. While Joseph abode there the days were fulfilled for Mary to bring forth.
The virgin was surrounded by a light exceeding bright, and brought forth her son without pain, whom she took in her arms, and wrapping him in swaddling-clothes, laid him in the manger, because there was no room in the inn. There came with gladness a great multitude of angels to the inn, blessing God and announcing peace to them that fear God. Mary and Joseph praised the Lord for the birth of Jesus, and with greatest joy nurtured him.
Note: This is in line with Luke and Matthew (MUQ)
Chapter 4 Angels announced to the shepherds the birth of Jesus,
At that time the shepherds were watching over their flock, as is their custom. And, behold, they were surrounded by an exceeding bright light, out of which appeared to them an angel, who blessed God. The shepherds were filled with fear by reason of the sudden light and the appearance of the angel; whereupon the angel of the Lord comforted them, saying:
'Behold, I announce to you a great joy, for there is born in the city of David a child who is a prophet of the Lord; who bringeth great salvation to the house of Israel. The child ye shall find in the manger, with his mother, who blesseth God.'
And when he had said this there came a great multitude of angels blessing God, announcing peace to them that have good will. When the angels were departed, the shepherds spake among themselves, saying:'Let us go even unto Bethlehem, and see the word which God by his angel hath announced to us.' There came many shepherds to Bethlehem seeking the new-born babe. and they found outside the city the child that was born. According to the word of the angel. lying in the manger.
Chapter 5 Circumcision of Jesus
When the eight days were fulfilled according to the law of the Lord, as it is written in the book of Moses, they took the child and carried him to the temple to circumcise him. And so they circumcised the child, and gave him the name Jesus, as the angel of the Lord had said before he was conceived in the womb. Mary and Joseph perceived that the child must needs be for the salvation and ruin of many. Wherefore they feared God, and kept the child with fear of God.
Note: All the above is what is recorded in Matthew and Luke.
(Abridged)
Any idea if Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) was circumcised?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idea if Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) was circumcised?
Yes, he was like all others of his tribe, which came from Ismael. Circumcision was not new to them.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about temporary marriages, No Nails, and how Allah APPROVES of the practice.
Ask brother Mahmood. He knows best!

They are quite similar to having mistresses and keeps.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Mohammadan, your "prophet" is DEAD.
All prophets are DEAD , dust and bones, including brother Jesus.

Let them rest in peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
All prophets are DEAD , dust and bones, including brother Jesus.
Prove it.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
What is there to prove?

Can you prove that Jesus or any other prophet is alive?

They are all dead, dust and bones, my friend.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>No Nails,
Your Allah/Mohammad APPROVES of slavery.
No!

I think it was Paul, who encouraged and approved it.

Jesus' alleged Father started it and encouraged it, but Jesus remained silent on the issue and abstained from commenting on it. Haven't heard him protesting about slavery or condemning it anywhere. Perhaps, he got used to the idea that he and his people were slaves of the Romans and accepted slavery.

However, the Prophet is the only person, who initiated manumission of slaves. That was a very positive step. The thought did not even come into Jesus' mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita 18 hr jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show 18 hr jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Sun husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Sun fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••