Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,531

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155781 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have shipped the tampons for you, as requested.
thats cheap and disgusting...why this sort of conversation guys!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155782 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are welcome, Alex.
2. Alex "There is no effrot to convert for the sake of God.
Conversion here is of convenience and domination."
3. Truly CONVERSION is NOT mentioned in the passages below and indeed it could NOT have been mentioned because no one who was CAPTURED or STOLEN from their family and homeland would CONVERT to a foreign religion in 30 days.
This point also exposes the LIES of the rabbis.
It tells that a Jewish MAN can marry a non-Jew.
It exposes the LIE of the rabbis that the MOTHER determies Jewish identity. In the current context the WIVES of the Jewish men would be NON-JEWS and there is no mention of identity issues.
God NEVER told Israel that He would not regard the offsprings, of these unions, as Israel.
"And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her."
Thank you for your comments.
When weird stuff from their books are mentioned they panic.
They will say these are not applied in modern times!
Then why hang on to an out of date claim to a land?
All in or all out.
If they can't use the religious books in their entirety they must bin them.
No cherry picking...
Take care HughBe.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155783 Dec 9, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Hughbe. He is the one with the sexuality issues.

Though I do find it humorous that you find this cheap and dsigusting, but your paranoa conspiracy stuff not. Whatver floats your boat, I suppose.
uhuh

Sevilla, Spain

#155784 Dec 9, 2012
Borg3of7 wrote:
<quoted text>
and if they choose not to agree to this arrangement? Choosing a mate is a personal & private matter...not to be infringed upon by social edicts & certainly not a choice to be foisted upon children.
Rebecca gave "comfort" to her 40 yr old hubby Isaac inside the tent (Gen 24:67) ehem
the traditional view is that she was 3 at the time
the matriarch of Israel
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155785 Dec 9, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hello non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford!!
Why don't you answer some real questions instead of talking about buhari who is not in the Quran?
You are a non-gentile...so tell us about your religion.
I get that you'd rather not even try to defend your rape approving and enabling "prophet" when it's so much more fun to rip into the "naked pagan" of your perverted obsession.

Take your meds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155786 Dec 9, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebecca gave "comfort" to her 40 yr old hubby Isaac inside the tent (Gen 24:67) ehem
the traditional view is that she was 3 at the time
the matriarch of Israel
rabbee: yes and stupid idiots, would also agree. that Revecha gave birth, to her first child at the age of 4.

i can't believe any of you, could be that stupid. to even pass on such, obviously mythological lashon tzarah.

i swear the real animal world, makes you talking critters look stupid. even they don't have relations, untill the female is of bearing age.

i do not even say, this world can't get any more stupid. because i am sure, how much more sucessful you all can get at it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155788 Dec 10, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnab...

Gospel of Barnabas

The Gospel of Barnabas is a book depicting the life of Jesus, and claiming to be by Jesus' disciple Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles. Two manuscripts are known to have existed, both dated to the late 16th century and written respectively in Italian and in Spanish—although the Spanish manuscript is now lost, its text surviving only in a partial 18th-century transcript. Barnabas is about the same length as the four Canonical gospels put together, with the bulk being devoted to an account of Jesus' ministry, much of it harmonized from accounts also found in the canonical gospels. In some key respects, it conforms to the Islamic interpretation of Christian origins and contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity.

This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad) to be late and pseudepigraphical; however, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic, Ebionite or Diatessaronic, redacted to bring it more in line with Islamic doctrine. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.

Sevilla, Spain

#155789 Dec 10, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
stupid idiots would also agree that Revecha gave birth to her children at the age of 4.
i can't believe any of you to even pass on such obviously lashon tzarah.
are you saying that the Sages (z"l) were stupeed and slandered her, rabbee?

Isaac was 40 when he married her, and 60 when the twins were born (Gen 25:26)
thus Rebecca was barren for 20 yrs

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155790 Dec 10, 2012
Buford wrote:
Sahih Bukhari 3:34:432
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence."
IOW, Mohammad permitted his soldiers to RAPE their female captives, thereby establishing for all time that ALLAH APPROVES OF RAPE!!!
Thank you, Mohammad!
But wait! There's more!
Qur'an 4:24
Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
IOW, CAPTIVE women, even if married, may be RAPED. All "others," meaning those who AREN'T captives and AREN'T married, must be given their "required due."
Thank you again, Mohammad, for revealing "Allah" to the world of "infidels" like me. I can hardly wait to become a Muslim and start raping captive married women, in accordance with "Allah's" will!!!
I think Quran 4:24 alone means that those Muslims can marry the slaves. No rape is mentioned unless one read the Hadiths where is explained how come Allah made that verse.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155791 Dec 10, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
are you saying that the Sages (z"l) were stupeed and slandered her, rabbee?
Isaac was 40 when he married her, and 60 when the twins were born (Gen 25:26)
thus Rebecca was barren for 20 yrs
rabbee: just what do you think, Benee Adam was accusing them of about two thousand yeas ago?

well that would have made her, a minimum of 32 years old when she gave birth.

no i do not believe, any alleged true sage. is that bad at logic and math skills. being that ignorant, of the eligible age. since no female is considered as barren, untill after her 12th year. so somebodies logic and math skills, are totally flawed there. just as flawed, as your errant non-thinking prejudice.

so no this does not, make a good cover story. for your taught hatred, of either G-D or the jews*. in fact that is even a worse cover story, than what the muslems have.

i am so sorry, but if you and the rest of the world. are going to lie worse than the alleged as jews*. then G-D and i have no choice, but to favor the alleged as jews*. even if they have not been, all that whoop-de-doo loyal either. even though they refuse, to be here in TheStory of Creation G-D is still giving agains.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155792 Dec 10, 2012
there are no real benifits, to be a worse liar than the jews*. nor is their any real benifit, to be truly a lying jew*. but when push comes to shove, G-D and i shall favor the least of all liars. just for their, keeping TheTorah Scoll from being altered. shall give G-D and i, cause to favor them.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155793 Dec 10, 2012
all of you really need, to take a close look. at what you are all, mentally doing to This Story of Creation HaShem G-D is again giving.

and the try to honestly tell, me. that you, are all not at least partially responsible, for helping to decieve your grandmother sarah faye ann carney. actually here in TheStory of Creation thrice again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155794 Dec 10, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Quran 4:24 alone means that those Muslims can marry the slaves. No rape is mentioned unless one read the Hadiths where is explained how come Allah made that verse.
It shows also that Allah is pro-slavery...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155795 Dec 10, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe:-Oh, I have shipped the tampons for you, as requested.

Alex---thats cheap and disgusting...why this sort of conversation guys!

HughBe-- Well Alex, cheap is relative and I can assure you that for some tampons are not cheap. Take it from me that very few women regard tampons as "disgusting" and they like SOME men regard them as a necessity. Frijoles knows this very well.

Have a peaceful and pleasant day.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155796 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe:-Oh, I have shipped the tampons for you, as requested.
Alex---thats cheap and disgusting...why this sort of conversation guys!
HughBe-- Well Alex, cheap is relative and I can assure you that for some tampons are not cheap. Take it from me that very few women regard tampons as "disgusting" and they like SOME men regard them as a necessity. Frijoles knows this very well.
Have a peaceful and pleasant day.
You have sexuality issues.

We have noted that before.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155797 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your words are because "I" have a habit of asking you if YOU are still GAY?

It is my hope that I am not reversing positions.

later
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155798 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! since it all boils down, to being truth challenged here in TheStory of Creation actually happening again.

one must be carefull about not being, true to G-D here in TheStory of Creation. least it results, in idolitry of all other kinds of things falsly.

if you, only treat the symptions of idolitry individually. all you, do. is exchange, one idolitry for another.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155799 Dec 10, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt your words are because "I" have a habit of asking you if YOU are still GAY?
It is my hope that I am not reversing positions.
later
chicken and egg problem

Fact is that you are obsessed with sex.

Are you still gay?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155800 Dec 10, 2012
I wasnt going to ask, but since you brought it up...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155801 Dec 10, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
chicken and egg problem
Fact is that you are obsessed with sex.
Are you still gay?
Factually you are obsessed with GAY relationships and lifestyle.

Is HOMOSEXUALITY acceptable to which system of RIGHTEOUSNESS i.e. God's or the overlords/rabbis?

Please indicate.

Tell me which system YOU support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
More from around the web