Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,340)

Showing posts 146,781 - 146,800 of193,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww poor non-gentile bu(uttturdlick)ford, what do you wish to teach me, dear boy?
To be able to Teach you should know what you are teaching!
But, you have a chronic shortage or even a huge gap in the brains department.
Returning to your repeat mantra, what on earth are you insinuating?
What do "your" Gospels say about BJ, his escapades and the final "nailing/tying/gluing "?
Don't talk about muhammed, let';s talk about BJ, ok?
I thought I was clarifying the Gospel account(s)!
BJ did say he brought a Sword and not peace (Matt 10:34).
BJ did tell the "boys" to flog the cloaks and get themselves swords, without realising how incompetent they were!(Luke 22:36)
BJ did finally realise that the game was up, thanks to incompetent disciples, with large crowds of murdering Jews & "italians" were about to "almost" massacre them with swords and clubs (John 18:3/Matt 26:47)
BJ did watch one of the boys aim for the head and end up with an ear!(John 18:10/Matt 26:51)
BJ was quick witted enough to tell Peter to put the sword away (others were scared to even take swords out!!) and started blabbering about "drinking from daddy's cup" (John 18:11) or "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword" (Matt 26:53) or "why are you coming to attack with swords and clubs(diversionary tactic)-Mark 14:48 or...whatever..." to save himself.
BJ then watched helplessly (while the Jews were tying him up), as his loser disciples desert him and flee, one even naked!(Matt 26:56/Mark14:52)
Peter also denied ever having been anywhere near BJ!(Matt 26:70,72,74/John 18:17)
BJ had no other means of escape.
BJ then decides to play a last card by looking up to the sky for his father (or was he his own father?) and saying "forgive them for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34)
This is INTERESTING: Was he REFERRING to the CRIMINALS on EITHER SIDE (LUKE 23.33) or was he REFERRING to the NAIVE ROMANS? He CERTAINLY was NOT REFERRING to the JEWS because THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!!!
BJ realised that this little trick did not work when they nailed him/tied him/glued him to the tree/cross/pole!!!
Then did he say "the drink was finished" (John 19:30) or..."my god my god why have you forsaken me followed by a loud cry (Matt 27:46/50 or Mark 15:34/37)...or "father into your hands i commit my spirit (Luke 23$6)?.
BUT HOLY QURAN BEAUTIFULLY SAYS: HOLY PROPHET JESUS WAS NOT KILLED BY JEWS BECAUSE ALLAH SAVED HIM AFTER HAVING HEARD HIS PLEAS (SUPPORTED BY HEB 5:7)
Anything more you wish to say..POINT by POINT instead of making s silly remark?
Go for it non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford.
George,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who were the Charlatans, Rogues and Conmen, who plagiarized the Tanakh WHOLESALE, named it the OLD TESTAMENT and filled it up with LIES and FORGERIES?

What in the hell are you talking about, No Nails?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Buford of USA believes in a Galilean Conman, who was extremely incoherent and used to ask people, who did they think he was, as he was not sure of himself and also used to plagiarize past Scripture by saying, "you know it was said" but most of what he said had never been said before.
lol!
Boy, are you stupid, or what?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams BMZ, hope you will ALSO show them slowly but surely the difference between "'believers' and 'disbelievers' in Allah" and the meaning of the operative word "AND"...lol
Salaams
Medicated One,

Your "prophet" didn't care that the Jews of his day were monotheists, that is, believers in Allah. What mattered is that these Jews DISBELIEVED in him, and for good reason; he rehashed their own FABLES, and expected them to believe that these FABLES were true REVELATIONS from Allah!

It would be funny were it not for the fact that Mohammad, being the Exquisitely Senstive Prophet of Allah that he was, ordered the MURDERS of a number of his JEWISH critics who knew a con when they saw one. Of course they had to die; they had hurt the cause of Allah and His Bitch.
Morales

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you guys are real pariahs of the world.
This is uncalled for

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, are you stupid, or what?
It was a parody.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a parody.
Yes, it reflects your true beliefs about "BJ."
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not speaking the truth.
"All" Jews and Christians don't believe in the SAME Almighty God.
If you don't know the difference why not first ask a reputable Jewish Rabbi?
Allah is not the father of Jesus.
I have already started giving you the various categories of those who "believe" in Allah and "disbelieve" in Allah.
Allah aka God may not be the father of Jesus but he supposedly the almighty creator which Jews and Christians believe in. 2:62 says nothing about which brand of Christian, Jews, or Sabians. It refers to Christians and Jews in general. No need to talk to a Rabbi because no Jew has ever believed Mohammad.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-1

Chapter- Opening Statement

Barnabas, apostle of Jesus the Nazarene, called Christ, to all them that dwell upon the earth desireth peace and consolation.

Dearly beloved the great and wonderful God hath during these past days visited us by his prophet Jesus Christ in great mercy of teaching and miracles, by reason whereof many, being deceived of Satan, under presence of piety, are preaching most impious doctrine, calling Jesus son of God, repudiating the circumcision ordained of God for ever, and permitting every unclean meat: among whom also Paul hath been deceived, whereof I speak not without grief; for which cause I am writing that truth which I have seen and heard, in the intercourse that I have had with Jesus, in order that ye may be saved, and not be deceived of Satan and perish in the judgment of God.

Therefore beware of every one that preacheth unto you new doctrine contrary to that which I write, that ye may be saved eternally. The great God be with you and guard you from Satan and from every evil. Amen.

Note: Here in the Opening Statement Barnabas clearly states his purpose of writing this Gospel. Barnabas and Paul parted company soon after the famous council of Jerusalem which was held when Paul’s teaching were causing alarms to the original disciples of Jesus.

Further in the Gospel Barnabas tells that Jesus himself asked him to write his teachings. This is totally different from what we find in the four canonical Gospels, where none of the author claims that Jesus asked them to write those books.

(Abridged)

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah aka God may not be the father of Jesus but he supposedly the almighty creator which Jews and Christians believe in. 2:62 says nothing about which brand of Christian, Jews, or Sabians. It refers to Christians and Jews in general. No need to talk to a Rabbi because no Jew has ever believed Mohammad.
Actually, Alex had written: " "All" Jews and Christians don't believe in the SAME Almighty God.
If you don't know the difference why not first ask a reputable Jewish Rabbi? "

He was right in saying that. Members of the Jewish faith do not believe in the Christians' God.

You know that well. Right?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it reflects your true beliefs about "BJ."
No!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
No!
Confirmed: bmz of Singapore is a liar.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Confirmed: bmz of Singapore is a liar.
lol!

You know well that I love the son of Mary, my dearest mother. So, how can you call me a liar? I am not Paul of Tarsus.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Gospel of Barnabas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Barnab...

The Gospel of Barnabas is a book depicting the life of Jesus, and claiming to be by Jesus' disciple Barnabas, who in this work is one of the twelve apostles. Two manuscripts are known to have existed, both dated to the late 16th century and written respectively in Italian and in Spanish—although the Spanish manuscript is now lost, its text surviving only in a partial 18th-century transcript. Barnabas is about the same length as the four Canonical gospels put together, with the bulk being devoted to an account of Jesus' ministry, much of it harmonized from accounts also found in the canonical gospels. In some key respects, it conforms to the Islamic interpretation of Christian origins and contradicts the New Testament teachings of Christianity.

This Gospel is considered by the majority of academics, including Christians and some Muslims (such as Abbas el-Akkad) to be late and pseudepigraphical; however, some academics suggest that it may contain some remnants of an earlier apocryphal work (perhaps Gnostic, Ebionite or Diatessaronic, redacted to bring it more in line with Islamic doctrine. Some Muslims consider the surviving versions as transmitting a suppressed apostolic original. Some Islamic organizations cite it in support of the Islamic view of Jesus.

This work should not be confused with the surviving Epistle of Barnabas,(1) nor with the surviving Acts of Barnabas.{2)

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_of_Barna...
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acts_of_Barnabas

Textual history

The earliest document mentioning a Barnabas gospel which is generally agreed to correspond with the one found in the two known manuscripts is reported to be contained in Morisco manuscript BNM MS 9653 in Madrid, written about 1634 by Ibrahim al-Taybili in Tunisia. While describing how the Bible predicts Muhammad, he speaks of the "Gospel of Saint Barnabas where one can find the light" ("y así mismo en Evangelio de San Bernabé, donde se hallará la luz"). The first published account of the Gospel was in 1717, when a brief reference to the Spanish text is found in De religione Mohamedica by Adriaan Reeland; and then in 1718, a much more detailed description of the Italian text by the Irish deist John Toland. Both Italian and Spanish texts are referred to in 1734 by George Sale in The Preliminary Discourse to the Koran.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well according to scripture, and what G-D came and said to me. me and this woman are, now the ex-nasarene. causeing me to figure out," hey! wait a minute. this is exactly, the same story as the last time YOU! gave it." kind of embarassing, when even i do not even recognze myself in this second coming too.
Do you have a world mission in this second coming?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Alex had written: " "All" Jews and Christians don't believe in the SAME Almighty God.
If you don't know the difference why not first ask a reputable Jewish Rabbi? "
He was right in saying that. Members of the Jewish faith do not believe in the Christians' God.
You know that well. Right?
Hmm I think the leaders of all the three major abrahamic religion say they all believe in the same god. Even the Quran say Christian, Jews and Muslims believe in Allah, and you are against your never wrong book.

Do you think Allah and YHVH are the same god?
uhuh

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

"All the sages agreed that Job was an Israelite. This must be so, for how could he be a gentile prophet, because Moses prayed that the shechinah should not rest upon gentiles and God granted his request, as Scripture says,'We have been distinguished -I and Thy people- from all the people who are on the face of the earth'(Exo 33:16)" (Baba Batra 15b)

gentiles do not deserve a prophet of their own, god is prejudiced and discriminatory
uhuh

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

in the Sira, the Jews of Medina said "There are no prophets among Arabs"
a gentile prophet, is just impossible, must be rejected
uhuh

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Job & friends; Eliphaz the Temanite, Bildad the Shuhite, Zophar the Naamathite, and Elihu the Buzite were non-Israelite prophets
in their dialogues in the Book of Job, God is called Eloah, not YHWH; Torah/Law, the Temple/Tabernacle are never mentioned either
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a world mission in this second coming?
rabbee: exactly the same, as last time. with all you nobodies here, in TheStory of Creation again. with only adam and his mate, to beguin with again. kind of looks like G-D, is preparing to give the whole Story of Creation again. cause this world, ain't as smart as they are indoctrinated.

cause all the people, in this Story of Creation all vanished themselves. as people have become extinct, and there are only all you talking critters against the command of G-D again. so i guess G-D, is going to continue, to give this Story of Creation again. until there are people here in TheTorah, without all the talking critter not here in TheTorah acts.

cause i guess the subtle devils, did not have any trouble. convincing you all. that you could not possibly be here in, TheStory of Creation from G-D again. since it is too hard on your brains, to chew gum and talk about G-D at the same time. more or less believe in G-D, and your worldly religions of the domesticated beasts at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,781 - 146,800 of193,562
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sydney-Bali 18 hr jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... 22 hr True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
700-year-old poop found, still reeks Apr 6 rally 28
•••
•••
•••
•••