Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,482

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155473 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
rabbee: so now you are calling TheG-D, WHO is commanding this to happen pathetic and a thief? and that your g-d only on the side of muslems, is not the thief and pathetic now?
truth

Perth, Australia

#155474 Dec 4, 2012
they are altogether Palestinian Muslim and yew..but they not love each other now they go in
old kvasac policy in Germany..could you imagine that..i am not German, not yew, not Palestinian not Muslim..i will love what i want..

So what?!

I tell you openly interest of them is so deadly as well horrible..they don't liked God less believe in Jesus Christ all of them.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155475 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the only source..there are loads.
You blindly support murdering foreign land grabbers who have no right to be in palestine.
Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
You know, I declared a few days ago that your ideas were akin to what the nazis pushed, and a few days later you have followed up with evidence that supports my comment.

Most people would consider that pathetic.

I doubt you are even muslim.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#155476 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
4. It shows how much Jesus detested the title “Son of God” and God. How severe was his reaction when Peter called him Son of God and Christ.
5. It solves the riddle of crucifixion, the riddle of “Missing Judas Iscariot”, the riddle of “Missing Corpse” and various Jesus’ sighting after alleged crucifixion.
I. Some shortcomings of This Gospel: The most evident shortcoming of this Gospel is total omission of the mention of John the Baptist. The writer puts many words attributed to John the Baptist into the mouth of Jesus.
J. How authentic is the Gospel of Barnabas: It is certain that what Copy we have is translation of the original gospel. Barnabas must have written it in Hebrew, from which it was translated into old Italian, Spanish and then English.
It could have suffered in translation and transmission as other books, may be somewhat more, but that is not the reason to reject it totally. Because none of OT and NT books can claim immunity from these.
I think Christianity is doing itself a great injustice by totally ignoring this Gospel. If they considered this Gospel with care, it would have solved many of their theological disputes and infighting between sects.
With these opening remarks, I present an abridged version of this Bible for those who are interested in serious reading. Full version of this Gospel could be downloaded from Internet sites life www.scribd.com
MUQ, who wrote the introduction that you have now completed?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155477 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I declared a few days ago that your ideas were akin to what the nazis pushed, and a few days later you have followed up with evidence that supports my comment.
Most people would consider that pathetic.
1. "I declared a few days ago"...wow!
Do you have some kind of delusion of grandeur?
Frijoles, you are just one poster here among millions and you know less than many.

2. The only thing you do here is to pop up from nowhere when Israel's atrocities are mentioned.

You are a chap with an agenda to blindly defend your artificially illegitimate terrorist state of non-gentiles at any cost.
It was created by thieves handing over possession to thieves.

Talking of stolen goods people here are pressing the Government to abolish a medieval law that allows people to buy stolen goods at street markets throughout England!!

The law, which was passed in the 15th century, has been condemned as a 'thieves' charter' because it allows criminals to sell or 'fence' stolen items.

People who buy goods from a market overt between dawn and dusk acquire ownership or 'GOOD TITLE' to the items, even if they are STOLEN (Palestine). The law has also been used by traders (UK and USA)to avoid prosecution (at International Criminal Court, duh!!).

3. Nazi buzz word!!
The action taken in the middle east by non-gentiles and the US forces is a lot worse than what the nazis have been doing.

So don't keep using the "nazi" buzz word to cover up every atrocity by the land of non-gentiles.

4. Greece and Jewish Bankers link.
When you take your blinkers off..why don't you do through the links I gave on Greeks and Jewish Bankers? I have given far right AND pro Jewish sites!!!
So get yourself a good pair of glasses!

It will be nice if an arrogant little twerp like you can summon up the courage to apologise for having made a mistake since birth!

5. Finally "most people would consider that pathetic"..
You live in a bubble watching probably zionist media trash!
The world out there has nearly 7billion people and MOSt of them know Israel is the liar and its supporters a pathetic!
Remember the recent UN resolution? What was the majority?
Was that pathetic? lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155478 Dec 5, 2012
correction...artificially created...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155479 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right and I doubt you are even a good Jew.
Or are you the chap who has decided to wipe off everything in the Tanach that tells you to kill the homosexuals?
lol...
Shall we call you a "Post Moses-Modernist Jew??
What a joke.
Does the Post Moses-Modernist Jewish books written also by men, still allow the non-gentiles to take lands from others because their made up "slave god" tells them to, or those "privileges" have been removed in return for allowing homosexuals to live in peace without being stoned to death?
LOL..........

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#155480 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget 4:152 for now. Lets stick to 4:150. Do Christians, Jews, and Sabians believe in all the Messengers?
WHY FORGET 5:152 FOR NOW?

Explain what it says!

And where did you get the word "all the" from?

bmz

Singapore

#155482 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget 4:152 for now. Lets stick to 4:150. Do Christians, Jews, and Sabians believe in all the Messengers?
Correction, Mahmood

Should read:

WHY FORGET 4:152 FOR NOW?

Explain what it says!

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155483 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY FORGET 5:152 FOR NOW?
Explain what it says!
Salaams BMZ, hope you will ALSO show them slowly but surely the difference between "'believers' and 'disbelievers' in Allah" and the meaning of the operative word "AND"...lol
Salaams

bmz

Singapore

#155484 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not contradiction but an act of pedophilia committed by Muhammad, and all the Muslims are ready to minimize the event.
ANOTER CONTRADICTION FROM QURAN
Quran 3:42 3:45
And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].
Quran 19:17-19
And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you,[so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."
He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
In the 3rd chapter aforementioned it were many angels to visits Mary and announce her that she will conceive a baby, whilst in the 19th chapter the announcer angel is just one. So how many they were that day? The thousandth contradiction in Quran!
If the Prophet had married Ayesha at 6 or 9 and had taken her to bed, then that would have become a Sunnah for all.

It would mean that all his Sahabas (Companions and friends) would have also married 6-9 year old girls. Can those bloody ignorant fools quote some examples, where his followers did that, your D. Highness?

And if that were true, all of us would be gladly marrying 6 or 9 years old girls openly and would be fucking them merrily.

Pedophilia is a Westerner's disease. Are you okay?

You quoted a verse and the part I would like to bring up is: " And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen."

What was that screen made of? Where did she take it from or who gave that screen to her? Explain what does that mean!

Just testing your brain.

bmz

Singapore

#155485 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams BMZ, hope you will ALSO show them slowly but surely the difference between "'believers' and 'disbelievers' in Allah" and the meaning of the operative word "AND"...lol
Salaams
Exactly, bro.

I am really shocked at their utter lack of reading and comprehension skills.

That is why I am going slow.

Thanks and salaams

BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#155486 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Voltaire is right! I also add that if a person claim to be prophet or messenger of god and this person to convert the others use the violence against many people, then that is the sign he's charlatan or his god is not almighty.

Since it's impossible to believe that an almighty entity can act in this rdiculous way, I prefer to think that the pseudo prophet is a charlatan, to say the least.
Buford believes in a Charlatan's extremely ridiculous and churlish story about another Charlatan, appended below:

"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

Were Jesus and the writers of the gospels, Charlatans? Please let Buford know. No one would be more pleased than I.

Thanks
LMAO!

bmz

Singapore

#155487 Dec 5, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Although he claimed to have been a priest I doubt he's a convert since his knowledge of the Bible is quite low to be a former priest...
The ex-Father's knowledge of the Bible is excellent. Why not have some exchanges with the ex-Father?

Try that.

bmz

Singapore

#155488 Dec 5, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i just guess, your g-ds are not the g-ds of all as you claim. as even syrian and egyption g-ds today, seem to be having self muslem trouble. and apparently your muslem g-d all-h, can't stop the real G-D, from taking away land that is not yours.
Rabbee

Does this man Jesus have a place as a god or G-d in your TheTorah? Hope he is not there.

Could not find this man anywhere in the Torah, so I thought to check up with you.

Please advise.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155489 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE WHAT IS SAID AT THE BOTTOM.....
I REPEAT.....
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
You are almost as unteachable as bmz of Singapore, who also makes it up as he goes.

One of his wackier beliefs is that since the Gospel accounts mention no nails being used when "BJ" was, as you insist, "nailed to die on a roman pole" -or CRUCIFIED, which is something that Mohammad said DIDN'T happen- that he was only tied to the cross instead, which made it easier for him to be taken down later, not dead but alive, thereby making "BJ" a liar.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155490 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford believes in a Charlatan's extremely ridiculous and churlish story about another Charlatan, appended below:
"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Were Jesus and the writers of the gospels, Charlatans? Please let Buford know. No one would be more pleased than I.
Thanks
LMAO!
bmz of Singapore believes in an Arabian Con Man, a vengeance-minded narcissist who plagiarized source material for his Qur'an from all over his known world and changed it to serve his own grubby purposes.

See: http://www.truthnet.org/islam/source.htm
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155491 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "I declared a few days ago"...wow!
Do you have some kind of delusion of grandeur?
Frijoles, you are just one poster here among millions and you know less than many.
2. The only thing you do here is to pop up from nowhere when Israel's atrocities are mentioned.
You are a chap with an agenda to blindly defend your artificially illegitimate terrorist state of non-gentiles at any cost.
It was created by thieves handing over possession to thieves.
Talking of stolen goods people here are pressing the Government to abolish a medieval law that allows people to buy stolen goods at street markets throughout England!!
The law, which was passed in the 15th century, has been condemned as a 'thieves' charter' because it allows criminals to sell or 'fence' stolen items.
People who buy goods from a market overt between dawn and dusk acquire ownership or 'GOOD TITLE' to the items, even if they are STOLEN (Palestine). The law has also been used by traders (UK and USA)to avoid prosecution (at International Criminal Court, duh!!).
3. Nazi buzz word!!
The action taken in the middle east by non-gentiles and the US forces is a lot worse than what the nazis have been doing.
So don't keep using the "nazi" buzz word to cover up every atrocity by the land of non-gentiles.
4. Greece and Jewish Bankers link.
When you take your blinkers off..why don't you do through the links I gave on Greeks and Jewish Bankers? I have given far right AND pro Jewish sites!!!
So get yourself a good pair of glasses!
It will be nice if an arrogant little twerp like you can summon up the courage to apologise for having made a mistake since birth!
5. Finally "most people would consider that pathetic"..
You live in a bubble watching probably zionist media trash!
The world out there has nearly 7billion people and MOSt of them know Israel is the liar and its supporters a pathetic!
Remember the recent UN resolution? What was the majority?
Was that pathetic? lol...
pathetic

get a life other than the internet
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155492 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Prophet had married Ayesha at 6 or 9 and had taken her to bed, then that would have become a Sunnah for all.
It would mean that all his Sahabas (Companions and friends) would have also married 6-9 year old girls. Can those bloody ignorant fools quote some examples, where his followers did that, your D. Highness?
And if that were true, all of us would be gladly marrying 6 or 9 years old girls openly and would be fucking them merrily.
Pedophilia is a Westerner's disease. Are you okay?
You quoted a verse and the part I would like to bring up is: " And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen."
What was that screen made of? Where did she take it from or who gave that screen to her? Explain what does that mean!
Just testing your brain.
1. Excellent response brother. The Quran would have told us to bed all the little ones!

These monsters are loaded with pedos but they point fingers at others without stopping to even think.

Just look at this:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/286188/J...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jimmy-sa...

This is a huge scandal that has been "rocking" the system here!!
Music is the food of pedos?
Everything action against Allah will have to be explained either today, tomorrow or on "the appointed day"!

Isn't that nit case stefano italian? How about his leader silvio berlusconi? Is he a muslim too?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silvio_Berluscon...

What a world...!

2. I could have floored him with response on Mary but just thought the better of it!..lol...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155493 Dec 5, 2012
To baby stef who lost out on kindergarten ALPHABET!!!
Will the poor baby now apologise? yeah right!
http://childparenting.about.com/od/schoollear ...

Kindergarten is a much more academically rigorous environment than many parents remember. Your kindergartener will be learning much more than how to share and use classroom materials. Be prepared to see your child's reading skills blossom and her mathematical mind challenged. In addition to LEARNING the ALPHABET and the sounds of the letters, your child will learn to recognize core (sight) words, read books with repetitive themes and even write down her own thoughts. She'll also learn basic math skills, including numeral and number recognition and sorting, which serve as building blocks for later, more complex math skills.
http://kentuckykindergartenkorner.blogspot.co ...

Kindergarten corner....how to teach the alphabet?
For example, most kindergarten classrooms have an ALPHABET CHART or letter squares on the wall that associates the letter and a related picture. Thus, A has an apple; C has a cat, and so forth. As the students are still learning the nuances of each letter, they remember the details better by seeing them often. While kindergartners need to become familiar at least with numbers up to 30, they often learn how to count all the way 100.

http://www.worksheetlibrary.com/teachingtips/ ...

How to Teach Writing the ALPHABET to Kindergarten Children
Written by kimberly loftin | Translated by ehow contributor
How to Teach Writing the Alphabet to Kindergarten Children

Most children between the ages of 2 and 4 can begin to identify the letters of the alphabet. Children who can identify and recognise the letters of the alphabet can begin to learn how to write them. With some time and patience, you can teach kindergarten-age children how to write the alphabet

http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_8050506_teach-writi ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE