Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,621 - 146,640 of 201,309 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155420 Dec 4, 2012
see.....now I am typing "nonsese"..."fo rm"..and "from"......lol
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#155421 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let us see....
Where is the contradiction?
1. Jews who are the Children of those who rejected Prophet Jesus the messenger of God, but properly follow Judaism as it was BEFORE Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammed. They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
2. Jews who are the Children of those who accepted Prophet Jesus as JUST the messenger of God but NOT God (the disciples for example did exactly that). They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness. Their "religion" was practised BEFORE prophet Muhammed.
3. Others who accept Jesus as Messenger of God but NOT God and those who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
These can be BEFORE or AFTER Muhammed. BEFORE Muhammed they were loosely referred to as "Christians" and AFTER Mhammed they are loosely referred to as Muslims.
4. Quran clearly refers to those who worship Jesus or anything other than God as non-believers even if they believe in the Last Day, and work righteousness.
5. Those who rejected the messengers when sent to them will have to explain their actions to God at the right place and time.
6. Those who worship a naked man as God or son of God do NOT believe in God. They will have to explain their "faith" to God at the right place and time.
Hope you can work with this.
Allah Jews & Christians before or after Mohammad believe in one alimighty creator and last the last day. 2:62 say nothing about "before Mohammad or after Mohammad". It says nothing about those Jews/Christians/Sabians who follow the true or false teachings. According 2:62, all that a Jew/Christian/Sabian has to do is believe in Allah and the last day - which they do. 2:62 does not insist that people of the book have to accept Mohammad as the messenger of god. In fact there is no provision in there that they have to accept Mohammad as an apostle of god.

4:150-151 on the other hand tells us something different. It tells us those who distinguish between messengers, accepting some and rejecting others will burn in hell.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155422 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit you are incapable to answer.
incapable TO answer?
READ this you fool...ask a person with brains to explain it to you. Then come back here on all fours AND apologise...

1. Jews who are the Children of those who rejected Prophet Jesus the messenger of God, but properly follow Judaism as it was BEFORE Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammed. They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.

2. Jews who are the Children of those who accepted Prophet Jesus as JUST the messenger of God but NOT God (the disciples for example did exactly that). They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness. Their "religion" was practised BEFORE prophet Muhammed.

3. Others who accept Jesus as Messenger of God but NOT God and those who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
These can be BEFORE or AFTER Muhammed. BEFORE Muhammed they were loosely referred to as "Christians" and AFTER Mhammed they are loosely referred to as Muslims.

4. Quran clearly refers to those who worship Jesus or anything other than God as non-believers even if they believe in the Last Day, and work righteousness.

5. Those who rejected the messengers when sent to them will have to explain their actions to God at the right place and time.

6. Those who worship a naked man as God or son of God do NOT believe in God. They will have to explain their "faith" to God at the right place and time.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155423 Dec 4, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Jews & Christians before or after Mohammad believe in one alimighty creator and last the last day. 2:62 say nothing about "before Mohammad or after Mohammad". It says nothing about those Jews/Christians/Sabians who follow the true or false teachings. According 2:62, all that a Jew/Christian/Sabian has to do is believe in Allah and the last day - which they do. 2:62 does not insist that people of the book have to accept Mohammad as the messenger of god. In fact there is no provision in there that they have to accept Mohammad as an apostle of god.
4:150-151 on the other hand tells us something different. It tells us those who distinguish between messengers, accepting some and rejecting others will burn in hell.
Oh dear me..!
Do Christians of "today" believe in ONE Almighty creator?
Who is that then?
Who is Jesus then?
Do you know much about Christianity?
I have given a thought process...work WITH it, instead of working AGAINST it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#155426 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
incapable TO answer?READ this you fool...ask a person with brains to explain it to you. Then come back here on all fours AND apologise...
Yes. You are a little bigot who defend its religion until you alone see its flaws. I used to read your posts here when you wre Christian defending that religion (Christianity) until you changed your mind, but before, that was the true religion of god, not matter what the others were telling you, they were always wrong. In the very moment you converted you showed to be the wrong one. Now you are Muslim but the music is always the same untill you don't see by yourself the absurdities of your faith, and stop to deny the evidence. No matter what the others tell you, you are obtuse. None of your 6 points answer to my questions. Pay attention this time and tell me which of your 6 points answer to my questions.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>1. Jews who are the Children of those who rejected Prophet Jesus the messenger of God, but properly follow Judaism as it was BEFORE Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammed. They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.

Quran 2:62 clearly tells Christians and Jews will have a nice rewards, while Quran 4:150-151 says that who believe in Allah and in some messengers but don't believe in other messengers are called unbelievers and they will receive a harsh punishment.

At the light of this, all the Jews, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Jesus and Muhammad as messengers of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?

All the Christians, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Muhammad as messenger of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155427 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You are a little bigot who defend its religion until you alone see its flaws. I used to read your posts here when you wre Christian defending that religion (Christianity) until you changed your mind, but before, that was the true religion of god, not matter what the others were telling you, they were always wrong. In the very moment you converted you showed to be the wrong one. Now you are Muslim but the music is always the same untill you don't see by yourself the absurdities of your faith, and stop to deny the evidence. No matter what the others tell you, you are obtuse. None of your 6 points answer to my questions. Pay attention this time and tell me which of your 6 points answer to my questions.
<quoted text>
Quran 2:62 clearly tells Christians and Jews will have a nice rewards, while Quran 4:150-151 says that who believe in Allah and in some messengers but don't believe in other messengers are called unbelievers and they will receive a harsh punishment.
At the light of this, all the Jews, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Jesus and Muhammad as messengers of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?
All the Christians, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Muhammad as messenger of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?
You are a waste of time.
You really don't know anything.

Will you be honest and deal with these now:

1. Answer to my response to you on JEWISH BANKERS and GREEKS.

2. Read my response on your dumb comment about kindrgarten alphabet and apologise.

3. Now you lied again!!
When did I defend Christianity on topix, besides defending good human beings who happen to be Christians (and there are many of them)??
Apologise now.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155428 Dec 4, 2012
Those who "believe" in Allah and those who "disbelieve" in Allah.
Let us leave it at that!!!
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155429 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still promoting this crap?

My allah!

Location hidden

#155430 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a waste of time.
You really don't know anything.
Will you be honest and deal with these now:
2. Read my response on your dumb comment about kindrgarten alphabet and apologise.
3. Now you lied again!!
When did I defend Christianity on topix, besides defending good human beings who happen to be Christians (and there are many of them)??
Apologise now.
You and your mate are a bunch of time wasters.

1. I have nothing to say about Greeks and Jewish bankers because I saw your conclusion of Greeks and Germans hating Jewish bankers was only your own conjecture. No evidence at all was showed. No need to keep this up. If you need it write for yourself.

2. You are attacking me for some typos... LOL Also you are trying to win a debate against me putting out the discourse am not fluent in English, with the difference that am not British while you are. Little detail that your little head forgot, is that you don't know at all the most basic grammar rules... To attack a non-English speaker on English is a thing that a person does to change the argument when he has been challenged very bad.

3. If I was wrong I retire, matter of fact as you come here and defend Islam in this way, may you had defended Christianity in the same way when you were a Christian "priest"? If yes, my point does not change.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155431 Dec 4, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still promoting this crap?
My allah!
I am not promoting it. I am not ignoring it either as there is something that is going on.
Just for your information there is a "tiny" bit of banking blood in my family.
I have given some of the details of the Greek/German/Jewish banking links.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155432 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your mate are a bunch of time wasters.
1. I have nothing to say about Greeks and Jewish bankers because I saw your conclusion of Greeks and Germans hating Jewish bankers was only your own conjecture. No evidence at all was showed. No need to keep this up. If you need it write for yourself.
2. You are attacking me for some typos... LOL Also you are trying to win a debate against me putting out the discourse am not fluent in English, with the difference that am not British while you are. Little detail that your little head forgot, is that you don't know at all the most basic grammar rules... To attack a non-English speaker on English is a thing that a person does to change the argument when he has been challenged very bad.
3. If I was wrong I retire, matter of fact as you come here and defend Islam in this way, may you had defended Christianity in the same way when you were a Christian "priest"? If yes, my point does not change.
1. you lying b*std. I DID provide a LOAD of links and NOT my conjecture! hope you know what it means you uneducated liar.
2. This has nothing to do with your typo you ignorant fool. You said there was no alphabet in kindergartens. I provided proof that you were lying as usual.
3. You assumed again and you were wrong. That makes you a liar for the third time.

APologise if you are a real man and apologise properly for each one you ignorant fool.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155433 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Voltaire is right! I also add that if a person claim to be prophet or messenger of god and this person to convert the others use the violence against many people, then that is the sign he's charlatan or his god is not almighty.
Since it's impossible to believe that an almighty entity can act in this rdiculous way, I prefer to think that the pseudo prophet is a charlatan, to say the least.
According to the Gospel record, Jesus prayed for his enemies. "Father, forgive them," he prayed from the cross, "they don't know what they are doing."

In stark contrast, according to Muslim records, Mohammad had any number of his enemies murdered because they had supposedly said "injurious things about Allah and His Apostle."

(Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'")

IOW, Jesus the Jew was far more merciful than Mohammad the ARAB, but it goes without saying that ARABS prefer their "own" prophet, and especially how he dealt with "unbelievers," consigning them to the flames as he did:

Qur'an 3:10 Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.

Incidentally, it isn't enough that Jews are monotheists. What matters MOST to "Allah" is their rejection of Mohammad as a false prophet.

Location hidden

#155434 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. you lying b*std. I DID provide a LOAD of links and NOT my conjecture! hope you know what it means you uneducated liar.
2. This has nothing to do with your typo you ignorant fool. You said there was no alphabet in kindergartens. I provided proof that you were lying as usual.
3. You assumed again and you were wrong. That makes you a liar for the third time.
APologise if you are a real man and apologise properly for each one you ignorant fool.
1. No link were provided, only your own conjecture. On a second thought I think you may refer to the chairmen of the banks you listed. If you meant that then you were off topic since I NEVER told you to show me whether or not the banks were led by Jews, but ONLY to show me that Germans and Greeks are angry with Jewish bankers, and untill today not even a shred of evidence from you.

2. Has it nothing to do with e typo? LOL That is the link where you responded about alphabet and kindergarten, comment#155419:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

Now we know who's the liar. Take your pill, dizzy idiot.

3. No, that is not a lie in this planet. Assumptions are not a lies.

You know what, now I do remember why few months ago I used to avoid answer you, you suffer of mental problems, it's useless any communication with you. You need pills.

Location hidden

#155435 Dec 4, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Gospel record, Jesus prayed for his enemies. "Father, forgive them," he prayed from the cross, "they don't know what they are doing."
In stark contrast, according to Muslim records, Mohammad had any number of his enemies murdered because they had supposedly said "injurious things about Allah and His Apostle."
(Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'")
IOW, Jesus the Jew was far more merciful than Mohammad the ARAB, but it goes without saying that ARABS prefer their "own" prophet, and especially how he dealt with "unbelievers," consigning them to the flames as he did:
Qur'an 3:10 Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.
Incidentally, it isn't enough that Jews are monotheists. What matters MOST to "Allah" is their rejection of Mohammad as a false prophet.
Nevertheless Muhammad is considered to be more righteous and pious than the Nazarene.

In your posts you always stressed on Muhammad being a false prophet, raper, slaver, warlord, rubber ect.providing good sources and point of views. After discussing for so long with Muslims what idea you have of them?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155436 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Nevertheless Muhammad is considered to be more righteous and pious than the Nazarene.
In your posts you always stressed on Muhammad being a false prophet, raper, slaver, warlord, rubber ect.providing good sources and point of views. After discussing for so long with Muslims what idea you have of them?
Muslims have little choice but to believe that Mohammad the Arab, that lying, thieving, rape enabling and sadistic murderer, was more righteous and pious than Jesus the Jew, otherwise Mohammad would yield to Jesus in everything, but yielding to ANY other prophet is something that Mohammad, promoted by his sycophants and slaves as the Last and Best Ever Prophet of Allah, simply does not do.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155437 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine that when considering how bloody and vengeance-minded Mohammad was, many Muslims take COMFORT in knowing that YHWH ordered the Jews under Joshua and Moses to show no mercy to certain inhabitants of Canaan, because IF Mohammad was the prophet to come that Moses prophesied in Deut. 18:18 (See: http://answering-islam.org/Silas/deut1818.htm ) then everything that he did to establish HIS rule in Arabia and beyond, no matter how barbaric, was permitted "by Allah."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155438 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
SC---Nevertheless Muhammad is considered to be more righteous and pious than the Nazarene.

HughBe--- Who holds such a view? Usually in the REAL world one cannot be more righteous than He/Jesus who has no unrighteousness.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155439 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No link were provided, only your own conjecture. On a second thought I think you may refer to the chairmen of the banks you listed. If you meant that then you were off topic since I NEVER told you to show me whether or not the banks were led by Jews, but ONLY to show me that Germans and Greeks are angry with Jewish bankers, and untill today not even a shred of evidence from you.
2. Has it nothing to do with e typo? LOL That is the link where you responded about alphabet and kindergarten, comment#155419:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Now we know who's the liar. Take your pill, dizzy idiot.
3. No, that is not a lie in this planet. Assumptions are not a lies.
You know what, now I do remember why few months ago I used to avoid answer you, you suffer of mental problems, it's useless any communication with you. You need pills.
You are not only a lying b*std but a mentally unstable and demented little creep!
I wkill prove to the international readers that you lied time and again.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155440 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not promoting it. I am not ignoring it either as there is something that is going on.
Just for your information there is a "tiny" bit of banking blood in my family.
I have given some of the details of the Greek/German/Jewish banking links.
Dont forget the blood libel too. Passover is only 5 months away...

I wonder how much anti-semitism there would actually be if those promoting it would just take their meds as prescribed.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155441 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No link were provided, only your own conjecture. On a second thought I think you may refer to the chairmen of the banks you listed. If you meant that then you were off topic since I NEVER told you to show me whether or not the banks were led by Jews, but ONLY to show me that Germans and Greeks are angry with Jewish bankers, and untill today not even a shred of evidence from you....
You mentally deranged lying b*std. You were given many links and you ignored them. Here they are again you lying sh*t:

Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.
http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...

For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Wed MUQ1 1
Greek archaeologists enter large underground tomb Wed MUQ1 1
Ancient Armenian City Reveals New Secrets Tue interesting 2
Ancient Mayan cities found in Mexican jungle Aug 22 Interesting 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Aug 21 Iruth Bausec Algz... 39
Researchers come across trove of Buddhist artif... Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
Greek mound excavators: No tours please, too busy Aug 21 SpaceBlues 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••