Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,562

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155450 Dec 4, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>According to the Gospel record, Jesus prayed for his enemies. "Father, forgive them," he prayed from the cross, "they don't know what they are doing."
In stark contrast, according to Muslim records, Mohammad had any number of his enemies murdered because they had supposedly said "injurious things about Allah and His Apostle."
(Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'")
IOW, Jesus the Jew was far more merciful than Mohammad the ARAB, but it goes without saying that ARABS prefer their "own" prophet, and especially how he dealt with "unbelievers," consigning them to the flames as he did:
Qur'an 3:10 Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.
Incidentally, it isn't enough that Jews are monotheists. What matters MOST to "Allah" is their rejection of Mohammad as a false prophet.
you are another lying moron.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.

(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155452 Dec 4, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget the blood libel too. Passover is only 5 months away...
I wonder how much anti-semitism there would actually be if those promoting it would just take their meds as prescribed.
when you stop blindly supporting terror state of anti-gentiles the world will be a better place.
the terrorist illegitimate state of non-gentiles is the pariah of the world.
nobody wants them.
Their raison d'etre is void.
The non gentiles can live safely in the West and therefore they don't need to be in the middle of Arabs in palestine that has been their land for centuries.
Take your meds...stop supporting a terror state and all will be fine.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155456 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
you are another lying moron.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
I've doubted that you were ever a Christian, but it's evident that you're not even a Muslim! According to Mohammad, Jesus was neither crucified nor killed. See: http://quran.com/4/157
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155458 Dec 4, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I've doubted that you were ever a Christian, but it's evident that you're not even a Muslim! According to Mohammad, Jesus was neither crucified nor killed. See: http://quran.com/4/157
SEE WHAT IS SAID AT THE BOTTOM.....
I REPEAT.....
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)

Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155459 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
you are another lying moron.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
George,

Take your meds.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155460 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
when you stop blindly supporting terror state of anti-gentiles the world will be a better place.
the terrorist illegitimate state of non-gentiles is the pariah of the world.
nobody wants them.
Their raison d'etre is void.
The non gentiles can live safely in the West and therefore they don't need to be in the middle of Arabs in palestine that has been their land for centuries.
Take your meds...stop supporting a terror state and all will be fine.
and that has to do with the greek Banking System because....

pathetic
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155461 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mentally deranged lying b*std. You were given many links and you ignored them. Here they are again you lying sh*t:
Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.
http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...
For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.
..........
you do realize you just posted a neo-Nazi link?

thats your info source?

pathetic
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155462 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No link were provided, only your own conjecture. On a second thought I think you may refer to the chairmen of the banks you listed. If you meant that then you were off topic since I NEVER told you to show me whether or not the banks were led by Jews, but ONLY to show me that Germans and Greeks are angry with Jewish bankers, and untill today not even a shred of evidence from you.
2. Has it nothing to do with e typo? LOL That is the link where you responded about alphabet and kindergarten, comment#155419:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Now we know who's the liar. Take your pill, dizzy idiot.
3. No, that is not a lie in this planet. Assumptions are not a lies.
You know what, now I do remember why few months ago I used to avoid answer you, you suffer of mental problems, it's useless any communication with you. You need pills.
I have given you loads of links for item 1...and
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/13/21538...
Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.

http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...

For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.
The party now controls 18 seats in Greece’s 300-member parliament, and its popularity is rising rapidly. A poll taken last month showed that if elections were held again today, Golden Dawn would capture 14 per cent of the vote, making it Greece’s third-largest party. A September poll showed that 22 per cent of Greeks have positive views of Golden Dawn, up from 12 per cent in May.

With its swastika-like flag, gangs of black-shirted thugs attacking immigrants and its ideology of Greek racial superiority, Golden Dawn’s sudden and significant rise has prompted condemnations from around the world. It also has put many of Greece’s 5,000 Jews on edge. Community leaders already have begun a campaign to educate Greeks about the dangers of allowing a neo-Nazi party to flourish, and Greek Jews are trying to figure out what more they can do to arrest Golden Dawn’s rise.
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/international/a...
..........
..........
What did Venizelos just say about the Jews?
In General on October 14, 2012 at 5:54 pm

At first I wasn’t sure whether to believe them or not. A few tweets claiming that Evangelos Venizelos, the current Pasok leader and former Greek finance minister, said that the only names he’d seen on a controversial catalogue – the so-called Lagarde list – of about 2,000 Greeks with LARGE BANK ACCOUNTS IN a SWISS BANK were “JEWISH”.(!!!)

But the tweets grew in number and a quick search of the Greek press proved that they were correct.

The LEADER of the SECOND LARGEST PARTY supporting Antonis Samaras’ coalition government had specifically SINGLED OUT JEWS when discussing a list of suspected tax evaders.

http://damomac.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/veniz...
..........
A SENIOR GREEK PRIEST, the Metropolite of Piraeus Seraphim, was on the largest TV station, Mega TV, spouting anti-semitic diatribes. He BLAMES JEWS FOR GREECE'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
He said it was WORLD JEWRY, INTERNATIONAL ZIONISM that is DESTROYING FAMILY VALUES and who promotes one-parent families and same sex marriages as well. It's all a ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO ENSLAVE GREECE and CHRISTIAN ORTHODOXY.

THEN HE WENT ON TO blame Jews in banking and in using hitler as a way to establish Israel.
.....
Suliman

London, UK

#155463 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you loads of links for item 1...and
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/13/21538...
Thanks to greed by extremist zionists, the world at large suffers including innocent Jews and Muslims.

http://www.jewishproblem.com/category/golden-...

For every Jew who lives in Greece, there are about 100 Greeks who voted for the country’s neo-Nazi party, Golden Dawn, last spring.
The party now controls 18 seats in Greece’s 300-member parliament, and its popularity is rising rapidly. A poll taken last month showed that if elections were held again today, Golden Dawn would capture 14 per cent of the vote, making it Greece’s third-largest party. A September poll showed that 22 per cent of Greeks have positive views of Golden Dawn, up from 12 per cent in May.

With its swastika-like flag, gangs of black-shirted thugs attacking immigrants and its ideology of Greek racial superiority, Golden Dawn’s sudden and significant rise has prompted condemnations from around the world. It also has put many of Greece’s 5,000 Jews on edge. Community leaders already have begun a campaign to educate Greeks about the dangers of allowing a neo-Nazi party to flourish, and Greek Jews are trying to figure out what more they can do to arrest Golden Dawn’s rise.
http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/international/a...
..........
..........
What did Venizelos just say about the Jews?
In General on October 14, 2012 at 5:54 pm

At first I wasn’t sure whether to believe them or not. A few tweets claiming that Evangelos Venizelos, the current Pasok leader and former Greek finance minister, said that the only names he’d seen on a controversial catalogue – the so-called Lagarde list – of about 2,000 Greeks with LARGE BANK ACCOUNTS IN a SWISS BANK were “JEWISH”.(!!!)

But the tweets grew in number and a quick search of the Greek press proved that they were correct.

The LEADER of the SECOND LARGEST PARTY supporting Antonis Samaras’ coalition government had specifically SINGLED OUT JEWS when discussing a list of suspected tax evaders.

http://damomac.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/veniz...
..........
A SENIOR GREEK PRIEST, the Metropolite of Piraeus Seraphim, was on the largest TV station, Mega TV, spouting anti-semitic diatribes. He BLAMES JEWS FOR GREECE'S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.
He said it was WORLD JEWRY, INTERNATIONAL ZIONISM that is DESTROYING FAMILY VALUES and who promotes one-parent families and same sex marriages as well. It's all a ZIONIST CONSPIRACY TO ENSLAVE GREECE and CHRISTIAN ORTHODOXY.

THEN HE WENT ON TO blame Jews in banking and in using hitler as a way to establish Israel.
.....
Now what
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155464 Dec 4, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and that has to do with the greek Banking System because....
pathetic
Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155465 Dec 4, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize you just posted a neo-Nazi link?
thats your info source?
pathetic
Not the only source..there are loads.
You blindly support murdering foreign land grabbers who have no right to be in palestine.

Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155467 Dec 4, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No link were provided, only your own conjecture. On a second thought I think you may refer to the chairmen of the banks you listed. If you meant that then you were off topic since I NEVER told you to show me whether or not the banks were led by Jews, but ONLY to show me that Germans and Greeks are angry with Jewish bankers, and untill today not even a shred of evidence from you.
2. Has it nothing to do with e typo? LOL That is the link where you responded about alphabet and kindergarten, comment#155419:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
Now we know who's the liar. Take your pill, dizzy idiot.
3. No, that is not a lie in this planet. Assumptions are not a lies.
You know what, now I do remember why few months ago I used to avoid answer you, you suffer of mental problems, it's useless any communication with you. You need pills.
Now let's come to your 3rd lie you lying b*std!!
You also prove that your assumptions are wrong and useless.
All in all you are a twisted sick lying b*std...

Here is what you said:
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You are a little bigot who defend its religion until you alone see its flaws. I used to read your posts here when you wre Christian defending that religion (Christianity) until you changed your mind, but before, that was the true religion of god, not matter what the others were telling you, they were always wrong. In the very moment you converted you showed to be the wrong one. Now you are Muslim but the music is always the same untill you don't see by yourself the absurdities of your faith, and stop to deny the evidence. No matter what the others tell you, you are obtuse....
You lying b*std, you claim that you used to read my posts when i was a Christian defending Christianity.

Now PROVE it you lying b*std!!!

You will never prove it.
Therefore, you invented a lie.
All in all you are an ignorant demented compulsive liar.
Be gone.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#155469 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now let's come to your 3rd lie you lying b*std!!
You also prove that your assumptions are wrong and useless.
All in all you are a twisted sick lying b*std...
Here is what you said:
<quoted text>
You lying b*std, you claim that you used to read my posts when i was a Christian defending Christianity.
Now PROVE it you lying b*std!!!
You will never prove it.
Therefore, you invented a lie.
All in all you are an ignorant demented compulsive liar.
Be gone.
Look at you swearing? And yet you claim to be a "man of cloth" who converted to Islam. You are having a temper tantrum. When an opinion contrary to yours makes you angry, that is sign that you are subconsciously aware of having no good reason for thinking as you do.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155470 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Allah?
Your God and my God.
THe pure God who does not favour one race or tribe but all humans.
rabbee: oh is your colloquial g-d all-h, the one that only favors muslems?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155471 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
when you stop blindly supporting terror state of anti-gentiles the world will be a better place.
the terrorist illegitimate state of non-gentiles is the pariah of the world.
nobody wants them.
Their raison d'etre is void.
The non gentiles can live safely in the West and therefore they don't need to be in the middle of Arabs in palestine that has been their land for centuries.
Take your meds...stop supporting a terror state and all will be fine.
rabbee: well i just guess, your g-ds are not the g-ds of all as you claim. as even syrian and egyption g-ds today, seem to be having self muslem trouble. and apparently your muslem g-d all-h, can't stop the real G-D, from taking away land that is not yours.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155472 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE WHAT IS SAID AT THE BOTTOM.....
I REPEAT.....
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
Bj did try to fight with swords after selling cloaks to buy swords!
It was a disaster....his main sidekick messed it up by cutting ear off an innocent servant!
When they were about to be given a good beating BJ started talking about those who live by sword will "die" by it!! and told the chaps to put away the swords...or hide them!
When all his sidekicks fled...and when he was helpless he was grabbed and put on a cross!
What will he do fight?
So it is easy for any helpless person to plead with "father" to forgive them hoping they woujld let him go.
That trick did not work!
BJ was nailed to die on a roman pole.
Big hero eh.
(But Holy prophet Jesus pbuh was saved by God and was NOT killed by Jews)
rabbee: well according to your, way of thinking. it was the palestineans, who killed jesus*. it was the palestineans, who nailed Him to the tree of life, for adam and his mate to return. so it's all the falt, of the palestineans. and it was the palestineans, who yelled cruciy Him. so lets get, a rope! and hang the rigt party for a change.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155473 Dec 4, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
rabbee: so now you are calling TheG-D, WHO is commanding this to happen pathetic and a thief? and that your g-d only on the side of muslems, is not the thief and pathetic now?
truth

Perth, Australia

#155474 Dec 4, 2012
they are altogether Palestinian Muslim and yew..but they not love each other now they go in
old kvasac policy in Germany..could you imagine that..i am not German, not yew, not Palestinian not Muslim..i will love what i want..

So what?!

I tell you openly interest of them is so deadly as well horrible..they don't liked God less believe in Jesus Christ all of them.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155475 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the only source..there are loads.
You blindly support murdering foreign land grabbers who have no right to be in palestine.
Everything is pathetic except to blindly support a terror state in the middle of palestine armed to its teeth and stealing land to house more of the non-gentile thieves!
You know, I declared a few days ago that your ideas were akin to what the nazis pushed, and a few days later you have followed up with evidence that supports my comment.

Most people would consider that pathetic.

I doubt you are even muslim.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#155476 Dec 5, 2012
MUQ wrote:
4. It shows how much Jesus detested the title “Son of God” and God. How severe was his reaction when Peter called him Son of God and Christ.
5. It solves the riddle of crucifixion, the riddle of “Missing Judas Iscariot”, the riddle of “Missing Corpse” and various Jesus’ sighting after alleged crucifixion.
I. Some shortcomings of This Gospel: The most evident shortcoming of this Gospel is total omission of the mention of John the Baptist. The writer puts many words attributed to John the Baptist into the mouth of Jesus.
J. How authentic is the Gospel of Barnabas: It is certain that what Copy we have is translation of the original gospel. Barnabas must have written it in Hebrew, from which it was translated into old Italian, Spanish and then English.
It could have suffered in translation and transmission as other books, may be somewhat more, but that is not the reason to reject it totally. Because none of OT and NT books can claim immunity from these.
I think Christianity is doing itself a great injustice by totally ignoring this Gospel. If they considered this Gospel with care, it would have solved many of their theological disputes and infighting between sects.
With these opening remarks, I present an abridged version of this Bible for those who are interested in serious reading. Full version of this Gospel could be downloaded from Internet sites life www.scribd.com
MUQ, who wrote the introduction that you have now completed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
News Islamic State destroying another ancient site i... Mar 7 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web