Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,521 - 146,540 of 200,049 Comments Last updated 50 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2 012/12/01/serbian-villagers-st ock-up-on-garlic-in-fear-vampi re-rumor/?intcmp=trending
ZAROZJE, Serbia Get your garlic, crosses and stakes ready: a bloodsucking vampire is on the loose.
Or so say villagers in the tiny western Serbian hamlet of Zarozje, nestled between lush green mountain slopes and spooky thick forests. They say that rumors that a legendary vampire ghost has awakened are spreading fear -- and a potential tourist opportunity -- through the remote village.
A local council warned villagers to put garlic in their pockets and placing wooden crosses in their rooms to ward off vampires, although it appeared designed more to attract visitors to the impoverished region bordering Bosnia....
I think only those visitors, who eat a lot of garlic, might visit. Looks like Italian visitors may tour the area.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Even Muslims fall for the bs from state sponsored non-gentile terror land in the midst of palestine!
Do they need AIDS to attack the Arabs?
They murder the gentile Christian and Muslims in their hundreds using conventional weapons and economic massacres and who knows about some depleted nuclear material.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Even Muslims fall for the bs from state sponsored non-gentile terror land in the midst of palestine!
Do they need AIDS to attack the Arabs?
They murder the gentile Christian and Muslims in their hundreds using conventional weapons and economic massacres and who knows about some depleted nuclear material.
And how much AIDS can Israel spread? lol!

That Palestinian director seems to be a clown.

Salaams, bro

BMZ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much AIDS can Israel spread? lol!
That Palestinian director seems to be a clown.
Salaams, bro
BMZ
Salaams, bro...

They get AID from America but do they give AIDS to Arabs?

The former is true and the latter is unlikely but subject to the degree of success of Tel Aviv Gay Pride event- the next is on 7 June 2013!

http://www.gaytlvguide.com/component/content/...

Wow...is this why Moshe and their "god" wanted a "separate holey" land established for the "chosen holey" ones?lol...

Another covert back-door operation eh!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry what i got, directly from G-D and not from any book. and i did not even see a Torah Scroll, until after the thrid visitation with G-D. so you can't claim, i was guided by any book.
and a genuine Torah Scroll, is not the same as the profane books you can buy.
and G-D has always used, me and the appointed woman. to create, all of you. every time G-D has given This Story of Creation.
and i am not on, any of your sides as you presume. with your, mental magic only. i am on TheSide of G-D in this dispute of you all against HIM. i reject everyone on earth today, for not being true to G-D, here in TheStory of Creation again.
oh right..!
You saw god?
what did your "god" look like?
was he in white with white beard or was he naked attached to a pole?
why did he visit you?
was he bored?
why did he not visit the pope?
he told you that today's version of torah, written by some clever people to give themselves titles, lands and medals, was correct?
i think you had a visitation from lucifer.
take care
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Gay, Muslim, and British
Loyjas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Allah is the god-hashem of the jews of israel. Muslims have no god or fear of god allah. The muslim god allah is the sword, it goes back to ishmael where his aim in life was to live by the sword. Since ishmael the arabs have lived by the sword, murder, slaughter,theft and deviations is the norm and that's what arabs live by, honor murder is encouraged, vagina mutilation of millions of muslim women every year is encouraged, human right don't exist. In the muslim world , the concept of human rights that we are all born equal under god is not even mentioned anyplace in the muslim world, human life is cheap a human being means nothing, its the same if he alive or dead.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1f80pNyoL6A
Gay, Muslim, and British
their god did not promise a land to practise this lovely habit, so they could take over by force homes of all londoners, shove them in a camp and when they object to call them terrorists!!
oh well.........
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

''who touch sword will died from that..be good..''

No Israel people have rights as well other for life.

Please explain fully all secrets if i am wrong then tell me..why i am wrong?
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
their god did not promise a land to practise this lovely habit, so they could take over by force homes of all londoners, shove them in a camp and when they object to call them terrorists!!
oh well.........
Well, let's look at that.

The Jews who came in the 1940's BOUGHT their property, just like the Muslims in Britain.

Just as the Arabs did recently, the Israelis sought statehood from the UN and received it.

In 1948 the Arabs were given 2/3 of the protectorate when the British left to govern and the Jews 1/3 to govern. Arabs living in Israel received citizenship and still enjoy it.

The Arabs wanted more. They started a war. They told the Arab population of the former protectorate to leave for theirown protection. The Arabs didn't win. They refused to negotiate boundaries, peace and the repatriation of their people--even though the Israelis offered to negotiate all 3.

The Arab leaders were the ones who therefore made them live in the camps because they wouldn't negotiate peace.

Now the Arab leaders are seeking boundaries that are way less than the ones they had in 1948. Their people suffer. Lives have been lost that did not have to be lost.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Loyjas wrote:
Allah is the god-hashem of the jews of israel. Muslims have no god or fear of god allah. The muslim god allah is the sword, it goes back to ishmael where his aim in life was to live by the sword. Since ishmael the arabs have lived by the sword, murder, slaughter,theft and deviations is the norm and that's what arabs live by, honor murder is encouraged, vagina mutilation of millions of muslim women every year is encouraged, human right don't exist. In the muslim world , the concept of human rights that we are all born equal under god is not even mentioned anyplace in the muslim world, human life is cheap a human being means nothing, its the same if he alive or dead.
I think Jesus carried this Sword too!!

Matthew 10:34

New International Version (1984)
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD.

We have a good example in it??
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's look at that.
The Jews who came in the 1940's BOUGHT their property, just like the Muslims in Britain.
Just as the Arabs did recently, the Israelis sought statehood from the UN and received it.
In 1948 the Arabs were given 2/3 of the protectorate when the British left to govern and the Jews 1/3 to govern. Arabs living in Israel received citizenship and still enjoy it.
The Arabs wanted more. They started a war. They told the Arab population of the former protectorate to leave for theirown protection. The Arabs didn't win. They refused to negotiate boundaries, peace and the repatriation of their people--even though the Israelis offered to negotiate all 3.
The Arab leaders were the ones who therefore made them live in the camps because they wouldn't negotiate peace.
Now the Arab leaders are seeking boundaries that are way less than the ones they had in 1948. Their people suffer. Lives have been lost that did not have to be lost.
Utter rubbish and you know it!
Non-gentile land of terror in the middle of palestine is a result of lies and theft.
Germany wanted more land using same excuse that the terror state of non-gentile uses now!!
Have Germans still got all the land they took over?
We got rid of them from occupied lands.
Can you not learn a lesson from it?

I have NO problem with the Jews who came to England to make a living and those who were fleeing from German oppression.

They are British now, most of them work hard and good luck to them.

To compare the statusd of British non-gentile with the non-gentile thieves of Palestine is very cheap Eric.
Hebe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Muslims have no fear of allah-god. Just look at the violence and carnage in every muslim country, start with syria where everyday muslims slaughter other muslims like sheep and chickens or iran where everyday there is hanging s,stoning s summary executions, look at pakistan where suicide bombers is normal look at iraq where more muslims die of bombs then a natural death. The muslim world does not respect life. So wherer is the muslim allah? The muslim allah is in the toilet the muslim allah is buried in the sewer, the muslim allah is buried in the stinking hijab ass
Qadir mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

QUESTIONS OF JOE ABOUT ISLAM
Who=Joe Honest questions to all Muslims...
Why do you continue following Islam? Why is it important for you to remain Muslim? What is your relationship to God? What is God's relationship to you? What is the outcome of your faith? How does a Muslim deal with sin? Finally, what is the nature of God?[Please describe Him]
Thank you
Who Mengal.
Dear Joe,
1- Because there is no other alternative but to obey the creator, whom we called Allah, as same is evident from His last message the holy Quran. The word Islam means one,s surrendering His will before the creator UN-conditionally and carry His ordains. Is in your Opinion the creator of this universe is not deserve to be obeyed? Or having no power or ability to fulfill his words or transmit it in to actions..
2-For two reasons, first He is the only power, creator, cherisher to be worshiped and It is His right, Second for our own benefit because that Power in his last Message clearly has mentioned that he who did not obey him he will deprive him in the next life from Paradise which He has prepared for those who obey Him and spent their life according to His teachings And further also sent him to Hell fire which He prepared for those who reject Him and not accept Him. Dear Joe, if this claim becomes true on tomorrow, and we human beings really would raise by this power or creator than please tell me who will be in Loss. so Why we spent un necessary a life or cling upon any ideology which having no hope of paradise or fear of Hell fire, Therefore best way being an intellectual is that we die on this idea or religion ,if that tomorrow not becomes true even than we get no any loss ,but if same becomes true than tell what happen with rejectors .they surely will be burnt in Hell fire.
Qadir mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

3-We are no more than a slave or servant or a little creature and looking His mercy to forgive our fault or shortcomings, and on the day of judgment raise us with his those slaves or servants to whom He pleased and deserved them to enter in to Paradise. While to save us from those who earned His wrath in this world, and their abode will become Hell fire for ever.

Say [O Muhammad (SAW)]
"He is Allah,(The) One."

Allah the Self-Sufficient, Master.
Whom all creatures need,
(He neither eats nor drinks)

He begets not,
Nor was He begotten.

And there is none co-equal
Or comparable unto Him.

Say [O Mohammad (SAW)]
Invoke Allah or invoke the (most
Gracious) Rahman by whatever name
You invoke Him (It is the same),
For to Him belong the best names.

So as in chapter 7 verse 180 Quran says :

And (all) the Most beautiful
Names belong to Allah,
So call on Him by them.

In Chapter 59 verse 24 Quran Says

He is Allah, the creator,
The Inventor of all things,
The Bestowal of forms,
To Him belong best Names.

Holy Quran S.II - 255
Allah! There is no God
But He____ the living
The self-subsisting, Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him
Nor sleep. His are all things
In the heaven and on earth
Who is there can intercede
In His presence except.
As He permitted? He knowth
What (appeareth to His creatures As)
Before or after or behind them.
Nor shall they compass
Aught of His knowledge
Except as He willeth.
His throne doth extend,
Over the heavens
And the earth, and he feeleth
No fatigue in guarding
And preserving them
For he is the most High,
The supreme (in glory).

S-1, 1-15 Holy Quran
Praise be to Allah
The cherisher & sustainer of
The world;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the day of Judgment
Thee do we worship,
And thine aid we seek
Show us the straight-way;
The way of those on whom
Thou hast bestowed the grace,
Thou whose (portion)
Is not wrath;
And who go not astray.

Qadir mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

4- Supreme success is that if lord almighty god make us success in the test of this world and include us in those, from whom He pleased and they carry His orders obeyed him as He ordained .than naturally enter us on the day of judgment in to Paradise or heaven where there will be no more any further toil and a believer will get every thing whatever he wishes. And rejecter will burn in hell fire for ever .

5-Sin is a sin and only way to repent before God that O God I had made mistake and did wrong with my self so Please God Allah the Almighty forgive me, So any one who sincerely repent and ask Allah to for give him Than Allah forgives him and make him deserve to enter in to paradise, So a sincere repent washes all the sin and than man includes one to whom Allah pleased and make them success. As such sin has no value if one really repents and asks Allah to forgive him.

6. 4-God is our Master and master of whole universe. He is one and only one, there is nothing like un to Him. This is our idea for Him, read.

7- Please read the para 4 with following,

Holy Quran S.II - 255
Allah! There is no God
But He____ the living
The self-subsisting, Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him
Nor sleep. His are all things
In the heaven and on earth
Who is there can intercede
In His presence except.
As He permitted? He knowth
What (appeareth to His creatures As)
Before or after or behind them.
Nor shall they compass
Aught of His knowledge
Except as He willeth.
His throne doth extend,
Over the heavens
And the earth, and he feeleth
No fatigue in guarding
And preserving them
For he is the most High,
The supreme (in glory).

Holy Quran S. 24 -35
Allah is the light
Of the heavens and earth.
The parable of His light
Is as if there were a niche
And with in it a lamp!
The lamp enclosed in glass;
The glass as it were
A brilliant star;
Lit from a blessed tree
An olive, neither of the east
Nor of the west.
Whose oil is well nigh
Luminous,
Though fire scarce touched it;
Light upon light !
Allah doth guide
Whom He will
To His light
Allah doth set for the parables
For men: and Allah
Doth no all things.

Please these are brief answers of your Questions.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think only those visitors, who eat a lot of garlic, might visit. Looks like Italian visitors may tour the area.
rabbee: well yeah! only because garlic eaters, are working for the vampires. to eliminate, all the garlic.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, bro...
They get AID from America but do they give AIDS to Arabs?
The former is true and the latter is unlikely but subject to the degree of success of Tel Aviv Gay Pride event- the next is on 7 June 2013!
http://www.gaytlvguide.com/component/content/...
Wow...is this why Moshe and their "god" wanted a "separate holey" land established for the "chosen holey" ones?lol...
Another covert back-door operation eh!
rabbee: sorry that is not true, the ysralee government just finished giving 10 million to the palestinean government. not to mention other aids and services like water, electricity, and health care.

when all the arabs supply is, more ammunition. as even the rockets fired into ysrael, don't just threaten jews. when their rockets, don't care whether you are arab, jew*, tourist, women or children.

if arabs were to curtail, their violent opposition to the existance of jews in Ysrael. i contend, their would be peace. but i do not see that, happening for any length of time.

and america has given more uncontested land to the jews*, to live on than the greedy arabs ever have. when all the arabs have done, is to steal their land, and confiscate their posessions. as they have chased, the majority of jew* out of their muslem countries.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
oh right..!
You saw god?
what did your "god" look like?
was he in white with white beard or was he naked attached to a pole?
why did he visit you?
was he bored?
why did he not visit the pope?
he told you that today's version of torah, written by some clever people to give themselves titles, lands and medals, was correct?
i think you had a visitation from lucifer.
take care
rabbee: it was not like, i was trying to see G-D. when THEY/BOTH came to see me. and how do you describe TheBeing of LIGHT, that is BOTH MALE/FEMALE. with see through glowing clothes of light, that you cannot see Their naked Body through.

and it tells you in TheWritten Torah that G-D always comes to visit with me, at always this very same time here in ThisStoy of Creation. as it does not say in TheTorah, that G-D comes to visit with the pope or anyone else either.

and your sarchasm at G-D, is most indignified. and todays version, is no different, than the last time with me and your grandmoher. so it is still, the same old story again. so their is no, different version here. all you denouncing G-D, here in TheStory of creation again made sure to that.

this is the near end, of the sixth day again. did you really expect, G-D to not keep HIS Word or Promise here in ThisStory of Creation again? all you talking critters, have already proved your not interested in G-D, in ThisStory of Creation. and you are proving this right now.

and if fact, i did not start growing a beard. untill after the second visit with HIM. which is also described, in TheTorah. even if my beard and hair is not quite, nice as what G-D has. but i do my best to, try and look like HIM now. which is much harder to do, without me and the woman in OneUnique Body like G-D IS.

so there is nothing unusual going on, here in TheVery Same Story of Creation again. exactly like all the other times, G-D has always given This Same Story of Creation. with all of you and your grandmother, still again following the most subtle beast of the fields. and TheHisSon adam, the only one following G-D, here and now in TheTorah Happening.

with adam the only male person here in TheTorah, with all about seven billion of you nobodies here in IT agains. because you all, have rejected TheOnly Story of PhysicalCreation G-D is going to give forever and always. as you all and your grandmother, have trashed yourselves out of being here in IT again.

so i know you all, cannot accept atually being here in ThisStory from G-D. because this is all the world, has previously ever done. so your critter mo, has not changed. no different than the three to four million other times, G-D has given this exact same Story of Creation with Noach, HisFamily the 144,000 critters, Avraham and Sarah, To Adam and on to adam and his mate again. then round back, to Noach all over again.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Qadir mengal wrote:
QUESTIONS OF JOE ABOUT ISLAM
Who=Joe Honest questions to all Muslims...
Why do you continue following Islam? Why is it important for you to remain Muslim? What is your relationship to God? What is God's relationship to you? What is the outcome of your faith? How does a Muslim deal with sin? Finally, what is the nature of God?[Please describe Him]
Thank you
Who Mengal.
Dear Joe,
1- life or cling upon any ideology which having no hope of paradise or fear of Hell fire, Therefore best way being an intellectual is that we die on this idea or religion ,if that tomorrow not becomes true even than we get no any loss ,but if same becomes true than tell what happen with rejectors .they surely will be burnt in Hell fire.
Why do these verses contradict each other? If Koran happens to be the perfect word of "God", there should be no contradictions. One verse tells us that people of the book have nothing to worry while the other says they will burn in hell.

2:62 - Lo! Those who believe (in that which is revealed unto thee, Muhammad), and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear
come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Contradicts:

4:150-151 - Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers, and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers, and say: We believe in some and disbelieve in others, and seek to choose a way in between; Such are disbelievers in truth; and for disbelievers We prepare a shameful doom.

Before answering, keep in mind that those Islamic scholars who I have talked to mask the contradiction claiming 2:62 implies those Christians and Jews before the advent of Mohammad which is nothing more than guess work.

Looking forward to your response.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita Sun jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show Sun jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Sun husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Sun fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••