Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,326)

Showing posts 146,501 - 146,520 of198,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee
You live in TheGanEden of your TheTorah and do not know that the Israeli Arabs and the Israeli Jews sit down every day and have Qahwa for hours in the interior parts of Israel. They talk to each other and live together.
It is the Israeli regime that does not want any talks. Look! This was a good chance and what did the demented Israeli leadership did? The regime gave the go-ahead for the construction of 3,000 more residential units on occupied land.
This regime does not want to talk, it only knows how to make sure that there is no chance of any talk.
Even the regime's best friend criticized it.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
This regime is insane, Rabbee. You must raed what the learned Rabbi Lerner said.
rabbee: i am sorry you have, such a delusion view. last i heard palestineas, were throwing rocks at jews, and shooting at them on a highway. i am supprized they can sit, throw rocks and talk peace at the same time. and the reason their is not peace, is because G-D is not going to agree to this for THEIR enemies.

your the ones telling G-D, to keep THEIR Beliefs to THEMSELVES. so you can all, have yours against THEM. cause you all think, you know better than G-D. as the only reason your all alive today, is because G-D, is promised to finish giving The WHOLE Torah here in TheHappening. even if THEY have to, do it all over again. because of all you, nobodies here in IT.

and you can forget about GanEden, cause all of you nobodies here in TheTorah and your grandmother aready ruined that idea again. as i must suffer, saddness, sorrow and grief again. from all your bad, mental decisions too. so don't think that your stubborn stupidity, does not effect everyone else in this world too.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i am sorry you have, such a delusion view. last i heard palestineas, were throwing rocks at jews, and shooting at them on a highway. i am supprized they can sit, throw rocks and talk peace at the same time. and the reason their is not peace, is because G-D is not going to agree to this for THEIR enemies.
your the ones telling G-D, to keep THEIR Beliefs to THEMSELVES. so you can all, have yours against THEM. cause you all think, you know better than G-D. as the only reason your all alive today, is because G-D, is promised to finish giving The WHOLE Torah here in TheHappening. even if THEY have to, do it all over again. because of all you, nobodies here in IT.
and you can forget about GanEden, cause all of you nobodies here in TheTorah and your grandmother aready ruined that idea again. as i must suffer, saddness, sorrow and grief again. from all your bad, mental decisions too. so don't think that your stubborn stupidity, does not effect everyone else in this world too.
The throwing starts when the regime's gun-toting start warning and firing. This happens almost daily at the border.

I was talking about the interior, where the imports do not live.

Where is Khaoooah these days. Is she still near you? G-d and you must be feeling very lonely and bores. Right? Come down. It is fun here.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds unlikely to be polite. Many Greeks hate Germany and in particular Merkel because the plan of austerity is not helping the country but ruin it, while many Germans (the people) have no intention to give their money to repair the problems of nations that acted recklessly.
At the top of this and I haven't seen or heard Greeks and Germans shouting or manifesting against Jews, in the street. Have you?
The minute you suggest Jewish control of Banks, we get branded as Nazis!
Germany is not going to say it publicly for very obvious reasons, nor will Christian Gentile Greece.
Perhaps Ben Bernanke is not Jewish and I guess and Alan Greenspan is a gentile!
Fed Reserve is screwing America through
1. Rothschild Bank of London,
2. Warburg Bank of Hamburg,
3. Rothschild Bank of Berlin,
4. Lehman Brothers of New York
5. Lazard Brothers of Paris,
6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York,
7. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy,
8. Goldman, Sachs of New York,
9. Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
10. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank of New York
AND not a single Jew is working in any one of these!
THEY RUN THE PRIVATELY-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK:
I am not saying they are JEWS because I will be called a Nazi!lol..
1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The throwing starts when the regime's gun-toting start warning and firing. This happens almost daily at the border.
I was talking about the interior, where the imports do not live.
Where is Khaoooah these days. Is she still near you? G-d and you must be feeling very lonely and bores. Right? Come down. It is fun here.
rabbee: well i am talking about, the interior too. even at the temple mount, there are rocks being thrown.

and as for chaooah, it is not my job too keep track of rather be pagan critters. all i know is she moved out of state, so no we are not near each other any more. she lives in idaho, where her two sons chaeen and able live.

in the same state, where chaeen and able's father the more subtle than any other beast of the field lives. and i am not sure, i have the heart. the heart to tell chaeen and able, that darth invader is their antichrist father. more or less to tell able, to watch out for your brother. especially on hunting trips, using iron rods to kill critters.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you, Jews control the banking system. That is in line with what the Nazis (and others)thought.
I will not be wasting anymore time with you.
I didn't ask you to.
You are quite funny.
Anything that a murdering bunch of non-gentile foreign Nazi invaders do to gentiles in palestine is fine by you.
How do you keep a straight face when you pretend that the concentration camp owner is scared of the inmates!
Your excuses are wearing very thin and the whole world knows it.

That is why 138 countries told the Nazi non-gentiles to get stuffed.

Insulting (as Nazi) any person who points out the neo-nazi, non-gentile zionist atrocities is pathetic.

REAL neo-Nazi non-gentiles run the conentration camps in Palestine.
REAL neo-Nazi non-gentiles murder innocent gentiles in Palestine.
REAL neo-Nazi non-gentiles pretend that they are victims and yet stockpile more nuclear weapons than most countries and have a freeloading military machinery that has been conning American Gentiles for too long.
American gentiles die for the non-gentile neo-nazis.

What happiness to the world have these non-gentile neo-nazis brought? none.

They have brought misery, wars, murders, hatred, poverty and racial tension using their out dated man made "relgious" books with a "slave god" who cleans up after them.

Yes, REAL neo-Nazi non-gentiles are now building 3000 more settlements that will be dismantled sooner or later.

The neo-Nazi non-gentiles will return to 1967 borders because these non-gentile neo--Nazis will not deceive American Gentiles for too long.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
rabbee: claiming with your illigimate religion, that someone elses religion is illigimate. is the worst kind of hyprocricy you can do.
muslems had to create, their own illigimate book. in order to justify their religion of men. it was not written by an angel, Angel or G-D, and given to muhammed. and was written after the death, of muhammed by others. TheTorah is the only religious Scroll, that was justified and authorized by G-D.
therefor TheTorah is the only, Ligimate Scripture. cause it is written by G-D, and given to Moshe. even the rest of their Tanach, is written by inspired men, and not G-D, nor Angel, nor angel. it was the first, new testament written by men.
and they were selected, in their close association to the rules and laws of TheTorah as their stick of measure. no book that could not be justified, by TheTorah Itself was included in TheTanach. and their are many more books, than just those that were included. and what is known as the talmood, is not included in either TheTorah or TheTanach. for it is even further removed, with due caution.
no scripture that cannot be validated in TheTorah, is ever to be considered as ligimate. all true scripture, must be weighed by TheTorah Only. even the judgement of this whole world, given to me from G-D HIMSELF is verifiable in TheTorah.
besides saying you talk utter rubbish let me confirm that the "torah" you refer to was written by men and has been corrupted by liars who claim god, land and wealth for themselves!!
These are lies accepted by nive christians who didn't have a clue then.
Now we know about these lies..
God of Everything was hijacked by liars who claim that "He" is a slobbering slave god who favours only them.

Non-gentiles KNOW that they are lying.

Poor Gentile Christians do NOT know that they have subscribed to a Huge Con and believe that the gentile hating slobbering god of non-gentiles came as a human being to save the gentiles!!!
The world is awake and the 1.5billion Chinese and 1.3billion Indians who make up a lot of planet earth are p'd off with this slobbering non-gentile, tribal racist bigoted anti-gentile "god".
REAL GOD is GOD to ALL Creation and not a slobbering slave of one tribe/race offering them one piece of land in the middle of Palestine!!!
Rabbee...speak english.

(If they want Palestine, let them leave the West!)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Germany is not going to say it publicly for very obvious reasons, nor will Christian Gentile Greece.
Which obvious reasons?

If they don't do it publicly where you get your infos (they hate Jews) from?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
besides saying you talk utter rubbish let me confirm that the "torah" you refer to was written by men and has been corrupted by liars who claim god, land and wealth for themselves!!
These are lies accepted by nive christians who didn't have a clue then.
Now we know about these lies..
God of Everything was hijacked by liars who claim that "He" is a slobbering slave god who favours only them.
Non-gentiles KNOW that they are lying.
Poor Gentile Christians do NOT know that they have subscribed to a Huge Con and believe that the gentile hating slobbering god of non-gentiles came as a human being to save the gentiles!!!
The world is awake and the 1.5billion Chinese and 1.3billion Indians who make up a lot of planet earth are p'd off with this slobbering non-gentile, tribal racist bigoted anti-gentile "god".
REAL GOD is GOD to ALL Creation and not a slobbering slave of one tribe/race offering them one piece of land in the middle of Palestine!!!
Rabbee...speak english.
(If they want Palestine, let them leave the West!)
rabbee: you prejudiced gibbering idiot, TheTorah is what G-D gave to Moshe written on TheTwo Tablets of Stone. this is written by G-D, you animal critter.

and was duplicated on parchemnt, after Moshe divided up His responsibilities. so that they could also, have a copy of what is written on TheTablets.

TheTorah Scroll - also happens to be, what G-D actually came to give to me. and i do not appreciate, you calling G-D a liar with your constant lying blastphemy.

so i do not really care about, which slobbering slave g-d/s you follow. i am following TheCreator of This Story i am actually here in again.

even if all you about seven billion absentees, say your not here in IT. because you think, you are all too good, to be in this Story of Creation again.

it only takes G-D, about seven man days. in Parashas Noach, to make all physical universe you can see.

and i am going to have to do this again, because all of you and your grandmother have scewed up again. with all of your refusing to be here in TheStory of Creation again.

G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Happening again here in IT. till all seven days, are finished. and all you are saying, is we are not all here in IT.

now it is too late, to keep all of you. from murdering nearly everone on earth, by drowning again.

so don't tell me that only christians, don't know what they have already done. with you not knowing, what all you muslems have already done too. cause christians and jews, are not the only ones, that have screwed up, another attempt at GanEden. when every one else on earth, is just as guilty as they are too.

G-D never authorized any of your other, religious books. when G-D only, authorized TheTorah. and now i know, why none of your names today, are in TheBook of Life i have. because you all claim, to not be here in TheTorah today.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
rabbee: you prejudiced gibbering idiot, TheTorah is what G-D gave to Moshe written on TheTwo Tablets of Stone. this is written by G-D, you animal critter.
and was duplicated on parchemnt, after Moshe divided up His responsibilities. so that they could also, have a copy of what is written on TheTablets.
TheTorah Scroll - also happens to be, what G-D actually came to give to me. and i do not appreciate, you calling G-D a liar with your constant lying blastphemy.
so i do not really care about, which slobbering slave g-d/s you follow. i am following TheCreator of This Story i am actually here in again.
even if all you about seven billion absentees, say your not here in IT. because you think, you are all too good, to be in this Story of Creation again.
it only takes G-D, about seven man days. in Parashas Noach, to make all physical universe you can see.
and i am going to have to do this again, because all of you and your grandmother have scewed up again. with all of your refusing to be here in TheStory of Creation again.
G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Happening again here in IT. till all seven days, are finished. and all you are saying, is we are not all here in IT.
now it is too late, to keep all of you. from murdering nearly everone on earth, by drowning again.
so don't tell me that only christians, don't know what they have already done. with you not knowing, what all you muslems have already done too. cause christians and jews, are not the only ones, that have screwed up, another attempt at GanEden. when every one else on earth, is just as guilty as they are too.
G-D never authorized any of your other, religious books. when G-D only, authorized TheTorah. and now i know, why none of your names today, are in TheBook of Life i have. because you all claim, to not be here in TheTorah today.
what moshe got and what you got are not the same!
These are corrputed by a bunch of liars who hijacked god as their slave!
Only a short sighted nutcase would support only onr race or tribe all the time.
TRUE GOD CREATED ALL HUMAN BEINGS.
TRUE GOD WILL NOT TAKE SIDES.
YOU ARE MAD!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Which obvious reasons?
If they don't do it publicly where you get your infos (they hate Jews) from?
errrm....Germany? Deutschland? obvious reasons....
Rings no bells?
oh dear...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
errrm....Germany? Deutschland? obvious reasons....
Rings no bells?
oh dear...
To refresh here it goes: "The Greeks hate Germans and Germans hate Greeks because the JEWISH banks based in (France and) Germany lent money at HIGH interest rates to Greeks that cannot be serviced by Greeks!

Now the Greeks and Germans hate the JEWISH bankers!."

Aside your own conjectures do you have something of concrete that may justify your initial sentences?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...

'Israel behind increase in Palestinian AIDS cases'

Israel is responsible for the increase in the number of AIDS patients in the Palestinian territories, As’ad Ramlawi, director of Primary Heath Care in the Palestinian Authority, claimed Saturday.

The PA’s official new agency Wafa reported Ramlawi’s allegation.

Ramlawi was speaking during an event organized by the PA Ministry of Health in Jenin marking the United Nation’s World AIDS Day.

He claimed that Palestinians who go to work in Israel are subjected to “political blackmail” by Israeli authorities – something that exposes them to AIDS.

Ramlawi did not explain what he meant by “political blackmail” and how it is connected to AIDS.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEas t/Article.aspx?id=294199
'Israel behind increase in Palestinian AIDS cases'
Israel is responsible for the increase in the number of AIDS patients in the Palestinian territories, As’ad Ramlawi, director of Primary Heath Care in the Palestinian Authority, claimed Saturday.
The PA’s official new agency Wafa reported Ramlawi’s allegation.
Ramlawi was speaking during an event organized by the PA Ministry of Health in Jenin marking the United Nation’s World AIDS Day.
He claimed that Palestinians who go to work in Israel are subjected to “political blackmail” by Israeli authorities – something that exposes them to AIDS.
Ramlawi did not explain what he meant by “political blackmail” and how it is connected to AIDS.
That was a very silly and a false accusation.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am talking about, the interior too. even at the temple mount, there are rocks being thrown.

and as for chaooah, it is not my job too keep track of rather be pagan critters. all i know is she moved out of state, so no we are not near each other any more. she lives in idaho, where her two sons chaeen and able live.

in the same state, where chaeen and able's father the more subtle than any other beast of the field lives. and i am not sure, i have the heart. the heart to tell chaeen and able, that darth invader is their antichrist father. more or less to tell able, to watch out for your brother. especially on hunting trips, using iron rods to kill critters.
Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee. Glad to know that you are living on the planet. Good advice to Abel, so that he can be careful of that subtle beast.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
what moshe got and what you got are not the same!
These are corrputed by a bunch of liars who hijacked god as their slave!
Only a short sighted nutcase would support only onr race or tribe all the time.
TRUE GOD CREATED ALL HUMAN BEINGS.
TRUE GOD WILL NOT TAKE SIDES.
YOU ARE MAD!
rabbee: sorry what i got, directly from G-D and not from any book. and i did not even see a Torah Scroll, until after the thrid visitation with G-D. so you can't claim, i was guided by any book.

and a genuine Torah Scroll, is not the same as the profane books you can buy.

and G-D has always used, me and the appointed woman. to create, all of you. every time G-D has given This Story of Creation.

and i am not on, any of your sides as you presume. with your, mental magic only. i am on TheSide of G-D in this dispute of you all against HIM. i reject everyone on earth today, for not being true to G-D, here in TheStory of Creation again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoyed reading that, Rabbee. Glad to know that you are living on the planet. Good advice to Abel, so that he can be careful of that subtle beast.
rabbee: well there is nothing, i can do now. but tell the world what, it has really done again. i can't prevent chaeen killing able, in this whole world rejecting G-D, here in TheStory of Creation again. making the whole world, responsible for that murder too.

which sadly includes, me and this world's grandmother again also. leaving even me extreemly fustrated, as i did not get a choice as the world thinks i do. i was commanded to adhere, to the woman's voice. and so if she scewed up, so did i. as a result, of the command of G-D.

i know now, chaeen is going to kill able. there is nothing i can do, to prevent this. as i and the woman, shall again not be placed in charge, untill after that event also. as G-D is still in charge, untill the end of the sixth day just again. all the things that happen, in this world untill G-D takes the day of rest are going to happen again. since the whole world has again, rejected TheG-D WHO created the both of us to create you all again. so i know that just about all my grandchildren, are going to drown again.

i have wept over this situation, for so long now. realizing there is nothing now, i can do to prevent any of it. i feel like i have cried more tears, than i have grandchildren hating G-D. this is not a good, situation to be in again. in the world again, that refused to co-operate with G-D.

this world again, has preshaped our destinly in a bad light. never had to be this way again, but it is precisly again the same. all the same mistakes as before, resulting in not a different result. i can't stop the flood, the world has destined to start again. you have damed up TheWord of G-D, for the sake of your own words. and when the dam breaks, their is no stopping it.
Qadir mengal

Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

WHY PEOPLE ACCEPT GOD?

Who Steve
Yes, there might be a creator and there might not be a creator. But that combination of possibilities is also not a reason to believe that there is not one... Either way, it boils down to a matter of faith. Faith that there is one, or faith that there is not one.
I do contend however, that attributing mankind's "higher functions" to a creator has its advantages... By this statement I mean that when humans believe in universal truth - right and wrong, good and bad...the results tend to be advantageous for the group. Perhaps, by design, mankind has found the truth? Nature tends to function in known patterns. Is morals part of the universe or are they an artificial construct made by man?
Who knows for sure? Nobody does. That is why bill mahr and the spaghetti monster god look so foolish to me. They look more foolish than the people they mock.
I would be more willing to have a Christian watch my back than I would a person who believes in nothing...where right and wrong are relative...

Who Mengal
Dear Steve, You fully know the nature of every animal and inherited knowledge which forced him to act particular way, This knowledge as on these threads we many time discussed and took in to consideration which fully pointing out towards a creator, How and why, the rat which never before had seen or observed or experienced to see a cat on its first look treated it of his enemy and without wasting time jumps to save his life. While on contrary very comfortably near a bigger animal like horse or goat he seeks his food. This indicates that the creator of the same, well before His creation programmed, and feed in it or at least made him known it before his creation. Like wise you would observe that human being where ever locate or live, incline to take any deity as a Lord, except a small group and without it human being cannot live peacefully. Though previously Stalin , Lennon like people used to say that due to fear man is forced to bow before any deity , however this theory on many times, as per our experience stood as not correct, This example is enough to show that these thought are not correct, Take the example of Sutellana the daughter of Stalin itself. She as herself when accepting religion explained that she brought up a family where there was no any concept of God but when she first time got knowledge presence of God that on her little effort same appealed her and believe it as without accepting God living is not Possible.

Quran the holy book of Islam very clearly gives the reason of this attitude of human “that before creation of humans the Lord got a promise or covenant from the souls of human that on their physically existence they would be sent on earth as His vicegerent and they would have to obey Him and for this purpose their messengers would come and to make remember the covenant.” This is Fact that human, without accepting any lord could not get satisfied. The moral code is also inherent with man and Quran also throw light on it That the mercy and other related good things are of His attributes ,And he gave it from his own a share to His creatures. Thus dear Steve, without obeying a Creator never the heart gets any Satisfaction, Quran the Holy Book of Islam Rightly say that

“Surely the, hearts only could get peace and satisfaction on remembrance of Lord(Allah)
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a very silly and a false accusation.
You think?

Note - that came from their top Health professional and not from a politician- the Director of Primary Heath Care.

In a professional, not a political forum.

And you wonder why there is no peace?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/01/serbi...

ZAROZJE, Serbia – Get your garlic, crosses and stakes ready: a bloodsucking vampire is on the loose.

Or so say villagers in the tiny western Serbian hamlet of Zarozje, nestled between lush green mountain slopes and spooky thick forests. They say that rumors that a legendary vampire ghost has awakened are spreading fear -- and a potential tourist opportunity -- through the remote village.

A local council warned villagers to put garlic in their pockets and placing wooden crosses in their rooms to ward off vampires, although it appeared designed more to attract visitors to the impoverished region bordering Bosnia....
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You think?
Note - that came from their top Health professional and not from a politician- the Director of Primary Heath Care.
In a professional, not a political forum.
And you wonder why there is no peace?
Such silly statements have no impact on the peace process.

If such statements come from politicians and leaders, I would consider that alarming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,501 - 146,520 of198,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Fri huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists Jun 30 Duke for Mayor 3
Remains of ancient child reburied in Montana Jun 29 Quiet Transplant 2
•••
•••