Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255958 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

dognes

Masontown, PA

#155127 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
allah , is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."It is used mainly by Muslims, Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155128 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My apology is being extended to you because of my less than favourable comment about you. I thought that you were supporting the HATE and LIES of the overlords of Judaism.
See, isnt groveling for forgiveness a lot easier?

(ignoring the fact you were so RABID that you needed me to point this out)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155142 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>George,
Take your meds.
Moron butt-turdlicker. you havent a single backbone to prop you up!
Havent you the courage to admit that you are an anti-gentile asslicker who is posing here as an ex catholic!
hey moron ...the Arabs ARE Semites!
How can they be anti semitic?
how many anti gentiles are on planet earth..?
a tiny number as they seem to claim!
How many semitic arabs are there?
many times more!
Dont you come here bullshitting on behalf of liars who took over land that NEVER belonged to them.
Until the leave there will never be peace.
American gentiles are fed up with your lies.
They don't want Gentiles to die on behalf of the non gentiles.
Go stick a few pieces of wood properly if you can manage even that!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155144 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Alex---go stick a few more pieces of wood properly!
HughBe--- Just asking, are you telling Buford to stick MORE wood where the sun does not shine? This is just a question and is not an endorsement of your comment.
lol....
Hello HughBe,how are you?
Bu(ttturdlick)ford is supposed to be a wood worker - and a very bad one.
I was telling him to try and glue atleast a few pieces together properly.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155146 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Excerpt:
During Operation Pillar of Defense, Hamas broadcast a video on its official Al-Aqsa TV station saying,“Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah.”
And in Vienna, Muslim protesters openly and repeatedly called for “death to the Jews.” They were following in the footsteps of their paternal predecessors in Nazi Germany. Austria was Hitler’s birthplace, and while the genocidal calls are now coming from Muslims, the leftist protesters marching with the Muslims didn’t utter a word of complaint as the Muslims called for the killing of Jews.
All this is in line with the jihad terror group Hamas’ openly genocidal agenda.
This is not “extremism” or “hijacking of Islam.” This is Quranic Islam. Islamic Jew-hatred is in the Quran. The Quran says:“Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews …”(5:82). It claims that the Jews killed their prophets (2:61; 2:87; 2:91; 3:21; 3:112; 3:181; 3:183; 4:155; 5:70), and boast “we killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary”(4:157). It says Jews are under Allah’s curse (9:30).
Islamic scholar Robert Spencer says:“The Quran puts forward a clear, consistent image of the Jews: they are scheming, treacherous liars and the most dangerous enemies of the Muslims. This theological tenet provides a basis for Islam’s deeply-rooted anti-Semitism. Regardless of the actions of Jewish individuals today, and regardless of what policies the state of Israel follows, the Quran justifies an unrelenting form of anti-Semitism that will be extremely difficult to root out from the Muslim world.”
hey non gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford!
The invading non gentiles have been killing palestinians since day one.
Read their religious books!
They have been killing gentiles in their millions.
Now the invading non gentiles are pretending to be the victims while they are actually the attacking murdering thieves.
You can stop apologising for them but your lies won't work with increasing number of gentile English and Americans do not wish to die for the non gentiles who reject Christ.
Go back and stick at least a few pieces of wood together properly or stick them in you where the sun don't shine!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155148 Nov 28, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The invading non gentiles have been killing palestinians since day one.
Read their religious books!
Now the invading non gentiles are pretending to be the victims while they are actually the attacking murdering thieves.
You can stop apologising for them but your lies won't work with increasing number of gentile English and Americans do not wish to die for the non gentiles who reject Christ.
Go back and stick at least a few pieces of wood together properly or stick them in you where the sun don't shine!
Foul Ex-Fill In The Blank,

Take your meds.
uhuh

Spain

#155149 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
My apology is being extended to you because of my less than favourable comment about you. I thought that you were supporting the HATE and LIES of the overlords of Judaism.
meh, apologies not needed in this "Forum" ;)
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#155150 Nov 28, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams brother.
Anti Semite is a person who is against the Arabs who are Semites!
The majority of those who occupy Palestine by force in large numbers are NOT Semites.
This is yet another spin by the liars who use the books written be them to give themselves the right to anything!!
If they follow their books why don't they do it properly?
If they follow their books properly they will know that they have no right to do what they are doing now.
God will punish them.
Humans don't have to do anything besides appealing to God.
Salaams.
Wailaikum Assalam Brother AKA

Thanks for your explanations. This Anti Semite is a big hoax played on the Western People.

Most people do not know what is Semite and who is Semite. Racially speaking, Arabs are the "Purest of All Semite people" in the world today.

Those people wanted to use the term "Anti Jew".... but since the word Jew was too raw, they "Sugar coated" it with a acronym, "Anti Semite" and as Christians are hungry for any Acronym and slang word they can lay their hands on, they lapped up this word "Anti Semite".

So much so that when we point out that it is a misnomer....and does not convey what is supposed to convey, they say "We believe in what our forefathers believed in"!!

The same reply which non believers of all ages gave to their prophets (in all ages)!!

Salaam Once Again.

MUQ
uhuh

Spain

#155151 Nov 28, 2012
"Mitzvah #190:
We are commanded to wage war against other nations for territorial expansion, like the wars waged by David. Offer peace only if they surrender their land to us and they are willing to be subjugated on a lowly level, humbled and live constantly in fear of us."

applies to Palestinians, the modern-day Canaanites
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155152 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I drummed up business for you!
See Frijoles, I will be one of the first to object to a bunch of Arabs taking over land during 1930's (with the help of super powers like USA and UK), from millions of Jews who have been living there for over thousands of years to create a land of "Ishmael" and then loading this land with more Arabs from all over the world claiming that they are the victims.

I will be one of the first to object to these Arabs if they dump the native Jews in camps.

I will be one of the first to object to these Arabs when they get free US Tax payer money to build more settlements to extend their land of "Ishmael" by destroying the houses of innocent Jews.

I will be one of the first to object to these Arabs amassing sophisticated nuclear weapons using pathetic excuses such as stone throwers are a great threat to their security.

I will be one of the first to object to these Arabs if they grant citizenship of their land of "Ishmael" to any hook nosed mercenary form any part of the globe without limit!

I will be one of the first to object to these invading Arabs who pretend as if they were scared rabbits with the most powerful conventional force in the region thanks to help from US tax payers.

You know this land of non gentiles should never be there.

This is a result of lies.

It has no legitimacy.

If the land of non gentiles can be propped up on the back of some religious books written by a bunch of racist liars giving themthelves "god given" rights, then let us write more books and give back USA to the natives..Australia back to the Aborigines.. UK back to ancient Britons...and keep returning evertything including South Africa back to the blacks and return to Europe!!!!!

The land of non gentile lies has no place.
We need peace but it cannot work with when a bunch of liars pretend to be the honest suffering victims!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155153 Nov 28, 2012
uhuh wrote:
"Mitzvah #190:
We are commanded to wage war against other nations for territorial expansion, like the wars waged by David. Offer peace only if they surrender their land to us and they are willing to be subjugated on a lowly level, humbled and live constantly in fear of us."
We must throw away the books written by a bunch of liars who have turned God of Everything to a Servant of liars!
Unfortunately the Christians have been forced to carry these books as OT without even knowing anything about them - Here is the FUNNY one: The books tell them to kill all gentiles, ie : themselves!!!!!!!
Through ignorance they worship the "slave god" of non gentiles who wants gentiles dead!
Through ignorance they worship this "slave god" in human form!!!
How stupid can one get..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155154 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your explanations. This Anti Semite is a big hoax played on the Western People.
Most people do not know what is Semite and who is Semite. Racially speaking, Arabs are the "Purest of All Semite people" in the world today.
Those people wanted to use the term "Anti Jew".... but since the word Jew was too raw, they "Sugar coated" it with a acronym, "Anti Semite" and as Christians are hungry for any Acronym and slang word they can lay their hands on, they lapped up this word "Anti Semite".
So much so that when we point out that it is a misnomer....and does not convey what is supposed to convey, they say "We believe in what our forefathers believed in"!!
The same reply which non believers of all ages gave to their prophets (in all ages)!!
Salaam Once Again.
MUQ
JezakAllah Khair brother.
You have summed it up well by quoting the non believers of all ages...."We believe in what our forefathers believed in"!!!
It is time we educate them brother.
These poor Christian Gentiles are carrying the books of non Gentiles that tell them to kill gentiles- ie: themselves!!!
The books of non gentiles are full of corruption.

We can clearly see from the books of non gentiles how "God of Everything created" gets reduced to a "slave god" of non gentiles who gives them anything and everything at will including full rights to ringside seat upstairs!!!

One of the best non gentile coups is to sell their books to gentiles who cluelessly worship this "slave god" of non gentiles in the form of a man!!!

The non gentiles will continue to keep the gentiles as dogs, pigs and slves, as long as the gentile Christians worship the human form of this antigentile, tribal racist, sexist, "slave god" of non gentiles.

Paul/saul the double agent pharisee is a clever boy!
Salaams brother.

(I have taken note of your advise and shall be re-producing the notes on zionism in slow doses. Jzk.)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155155 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Foul Ex-Fill In The Blank,
Take your meds.
The invading non gentiles have been killing gentile palestinians since day one.
Read the religious books of non gentiles who trun god of everything into a slobbering slave god of non gentiles!!
These lies won't work non gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford.

We can clearly see from the books of non gentiles how "GOD of Everything Created" gets reduced to a SLOBBERING "slave god" of non gentiles who gives them anything and everything at will including full rights to ringside seat upstairs!!!..slobber...slobber ..slobber!!!

One of the best non gentile coups is to sell their books to gentiles who cluelessly worship this SLOBBERING "slave god" of non gentiles in the form of a man!!!

The non gentiles will continue to keep the gentiles as dogs, pigs and slaves, as long as the gentile Christians worship the human form of this antigentile, tribal racist, sexist, slobbering "slave god" of non gentiles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155156 Nov 28, 2012
Zionists look for friends in high places
Britain was regarded as a world leader at this time (America in 1900 was not much above Australia in the world's social hierarchy). The Zionists thought that perhaps the British government could somehow help them.
The Zionists needed influence over the British government. They soon noticed a law firm in London in which one of the partners was also a government official. By going to this law firm for any legal help they needed,(or pretended to need), they would have access to a high-level government official. This gave them the opportunity to become friends (at least to a certain extent) with a government official. This contact with the law firm turned out to help them meet other government officials.
The Zionists spent a lot of time contacting British government officials and trying to convince them to help the Zionists cause, but the most the British government was willing to do was in 1903 when they offered to make some land in Uganda available to the Zionists.(Britain still had colonies around the world at this time.)
Since Turkey controlled Palestine, I have to wonder what the Zionists were thinking the British government could do for them. Did they think it was possible that the British government would convince Turkey into allowing a portion of Palestine to become Israel? Or did they think Britain would start a war with Turkey, drive the Turks out of Palestine, and then give Palestine to the Zionists?
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155166 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Salaam Once Again.
MUQ
Definition of SEMITE
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sem...

1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs

b: a descendant of these peoples

2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Arabs being the "Purest of All Semite people" means that they are the most inbred, and the least likely to be the descendants of apes and pigs.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155167 Nov 29, 2012
uhuh wrote:
"Mitzvah #190:
rabbee: then your reasoning, for waging war is false.

there is but one reason, to wage war. and it does not include, the excuses of greedy talking critters. those who seek to destroy the truth of G-D, here in TheTorah.

have already destroyed, themselves and their children. those who seek to destroy, the truth of G-D in TheHisChildren, shall be destroyed. by whatever means, already specified by G-D.

for no side benifit, shall be used to replace the only true reasoning with G-D.

for if i were to kick out, everyone not true to G-D in Ysrael today. there would be absolutly, no body physically there. because you are all, already mentally not here in TheTorah. same as if i kicked out, physically every one in the world today not true to G-D. because you are all, already mentally not here.

for this whole world, was already corrupted. long before the arrival, of Adam to adam and his mate again. in this whole world, against G-D here in TheStory of Creation again. for i shall not accept, any of my alleged as grandchildren as talking critters.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155168 Nov 29, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp
allah , is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."It is used mainly by Muslims, Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.
rabbee: i fear that your g-d/s, of all-h of the koran or quran. is not the same G-D, WHO has forever promised, to return me and this world's grandmother again. for TheG-D of This Story of Creation again. is TheG-D of, no talking gnu gnostic or other new errant testaments.

for TheG-D i know, always returns, Noach and His mate, to Avraham and Sarah, to Adam, to adam and his mate. in always TheSame Story in reply, to all of your other false stories against it. the same mentally insane mistakes, do not ever warrent a different physical reply from G-D.

as it makes no sense, to run to the devil who is the cause of pestilence, plague and famine. as a means to treat the symptoms of, the pestilence, plague and famine, they are cause of. only making the situation, more complicated and talking critter worse than before.

when all you had to do, is be true to G-D actually here in TheTorah. in order to not have, any pestilence, plague, and famine. in order to have, peace on earth, and good will to all men.

there is something wrong, with any inappropiate hell and death on earth. but whose falt is is really, is it mine, is it yours, or theirs, or all of ours? as the term global or world crises or pandemic, tells you more than you want to hear. in your desire to reject what, G-D is actually telling to the whole world.
Eric

Sugar Grove, IL

#155169 Nov 29, 2012
uhuh wrote:
"Mitzvah #190:
Citation please. Mitzvah 190 from Rambam list:

190.Not to compel the Hebrew servant to do the work of a slave (Lev. 25:39)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155170 Nov 29, 2012
for the way i, think, and talk truly or untruly. does have an effect, on my physical worse or less worse physical destiny. and the more i or any of you ignore TheG-D, the worse our physical destiny gets.

and it is bad enough, to ignore G-D. but to speak of other replacement g-ds, is even far, far, far worse.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155171 Nov 29, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i fear that your g-d/s, of all-h of the koran or quran. is not the same G-D, WHO has forever promised, to return me and this world's grandmother again. for TheG-D of This Story of Creation again. is TheG-D of, no talking gnu gnostic or other new errant testaments.
for TheG-D i know, always returns, Noach and His mate, to Avraham and Sarah, to Adam, to adam and his mate. in always TheSame Story in reply, to all of your other false stories against it. the same mentally insane mistakes, do not ever warrent a different physical reply from G-D.
as it makes no sense, to run to the devil who is the cause of pestilence, plague and famine. as a means to treat the symptoms of, the pestilence, plague and famine, they are cause of. only making the situation, more complicated and talking critter worse than before.
when all you had to do, is be true to G-D actually here in TheTorah. in order to not have, any pestilence, plague, and famine. in order to have, peace on earth, and good will to all men.
there is something wrong, with any inappropiate hell and death on earth. but whose falt is is really, is it mine, is it yours, or theirs, or all of ours? as the term global or world crises or pandemic, tells you more than you want to hear. in your desire to reject what, G-D is actually telling to the whole world.
Can you speak English please.
We are not interested in bs torah lingo mumbo jumbo now that we know the books have been corrupted by liars to give themselves their own slave god.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 3 Garry Denke 1
International Conference on Cultural Sustainabl... Nov 27 moabdallah 1
News Australian Aboriginal prehistory, new research Nov '16 Sambo 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Oct '16 Folauimanuka 1,979
News Post-UNESCO blues: Whither interfaith meetings? Oct '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
News Bones, tools unearthed by Alberta flood could f... Oct '16 Rockets Richard Bone 1
News History lesson - Oct '16 Mark Newell PhD -... 1
More from around the web