Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253489 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155064 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Anti Semites...
Muslim Clerics: The Jews Are the Descendants of Apes, Pigs, And Other Animals
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...
In one of his sermons, Saudi sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis, imam and preacher at the Al-Haraam mosque – the most important mosque in Mecca – beseeched Allah to annihilate the Jews. He also urged the Arabs to give up peace initiatives with them because they are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs."
"Read history," called Al-Sudayyis in another sermon, "and you will understand that the Jews of yesterday are the evil fathers of the Jews of today, who are evil offspring, infidels, distorters of [others'] words, calf-worshippers, prophet-murderers, prophecy-deniers... the scum of the human race 'whom Allah cursed and turned into apes and pigs...' These are the Jews, an ongoing continuum of deceit, obstinacy, licentiousness, evil, and corruption..."
In a sermon at the Said Al-Jandoul mosque in Al-Taif, Saudi sheikh Ba'd bin Abdallah Al-Ajameh Al-Ghamidi explained that "the qualities of the Jews" were present at all times and in all places: "The current behavior of the brothers of apes and pigs, their treachery, violation of agreements, and defiling of holy places... is connected with the deeds of their forefathers during the early period of Islam – which proves the great similarity between all the Jews living today and the Jews who lived at the dawn of Islam."
In an August 2001 sermon, Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, Palestinian Authority official and imam of the Sheikh Ijlin mosque, Gaza City's main mosque, called on the Palestinian people to forget their internal disagreements and turn all weapons against Jews: "lances must be directed at the Jews, the enemies of Allah, the nation accursed in Allah's book. Allah described [them] as apes and pigs, calf-worshipers, idol-worshippers..."
Seeing Jews as "descendants of apes and pigs" is common also in Shi'ite Islam. Such statements appear, for instance, in a 1998 speech by Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah on the occasion of the Shi'ite 'Ashoura holiday. Nasrallah regretted that the holiday fell "on the 50th anniversary of the bitter and distressing historical catastrophe of the establishment of the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews – on the land of Palestine and Jerusalem." He closed his speech with these words: "... We reaffirm the slogan of the struggle against the Great Satan and call, like last year:'Death to America. To the murderers of the prophets, the grandsons of apes and pigs,' we say:...'Death to Israel...'"
Excellent post. I like your quest for truth. With this in mind read about the global LOVE taught by a particular group.

."A recently published book written by a Skvere HASIDIC rabbi and endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.

(What did the HASIDIC rabbi teach? Answer to HATE ALL gentiles. Was he alone? No, "endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself")

"Gentiles are wholly EVIL, the book says. They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful."

"The book is called Yalkut Shaiylos u’Teshuvos. As the title indicates, it is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics. The QUESTIONS were asked by young Skvere yeshiva students IN New Square, NEW YORK. The answers are rabbinic."

"Question: Is it appropriate to not love, or to hate, a gentile?

Answer: A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse.

However, to separate with a MILLION degrees of separation, a gentile is an IMPURE THING. The ENTIRE ESSENCE of the gentile is EVIL and impure."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155065 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
In one of his sermons, Saudi sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis, imam and preacher at the Al-Haraam mosque – the most important mosque in Mecca – beseeched Allah to annihilate the Jews. He also urged the Arabs to give up peace initiatives with them because they are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs."
"Read history," called Al-Sudayyis in another sermon, "and you will understand that the Jews of yesterday are the evil fathers of the Jews of today, who are evil offspring, infidels, distorters of [others'] words, calf-worshippers, prophet-murderers, prophecy-deniers... the scum of the human race 'whom Allah cursed and turned into apes and pigs...' These are the Jews, an ongoing continuum of deceit, obstinacy, licentiousness, evil, and corruption..."
In a sermon at the Said Al-Jandoul mosque in Al-Taif, Saudi sheikh Ba'd bin Abdallah Al-Ajameh Al-Ghamidi explained that "the qualities of the Jews" were present at all times and in all places: "The current behavior of the brothers of apes and pigs, their treachery, violation of agreements, and defiling of holy places... is connected with the deeds of their forefathers during the early period of Islam – which proves the great similarity between all the Jews living today and the Jews who lived at the dawn of Islam."
In an August 2001 sermon, Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, Palestinian Authority official and imam of the Sheikh Ijlin mosque, Gaza City's main mosque, called on the Palestinian people to forget their internal disagreements and turn all weapons against Jews: "lances must be directed at the Jews, the enemies of Allah, the nation accursed in Allah's book. Allah described [them] as apes and pigs, calf-worshipers, idol-worshippers..."
Seeing Jews as "descendants of apes and pigs" is common also in Shi'ite Islam. Such statements appear, for instance, in a 1998 speech by Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah on the occasion of the Shi'ite 'Ashoura holiday. Nasrallah regretted that the holiday fell "on the 50th anniversary of the bitter and distressing historical catastrophe of the establishment of the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews – on the land of Palestine and Jerusalem." He closed his speech with these words: "... We reaffirm the slogan of the struggle against the Great Satan and call, like last year:'Death to America. To the murderers of the prophets, the grandsons of apes and pigs,' we say:...'Death to Israel...'"
speaking of LOVE of others, see below.

."A recently published book written by a Skvere HASIDIC rabbi and endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.

(What did the HASIDIC rabbi teach? Answer to HATE ALL gentiles. Was he alone? No, "endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself")

"Gentiles are wholly EVIL, the book says. They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful."

"The book is called Yalkut Shaiylos u’Teshuvos. As the title indicates, it is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics. The QUESTIONS were asked by young Skvere yeshiva students IN New Square, NEW YORK. The answers are rabbinic."

Answer: A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse.

However, to separate with a MILLION degrees of separation, a gentile is an IMPURE THING. The ENTIRE ESSENCE of the gentile is EVIL and impure."
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155066 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of LOVE of others, see below.
Here is the actual link to the story so you dont have put any mor eeffort into fanning the flames of hate

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

Obviously I would hope that most Jews would condemn this as hate speech. I do.

Now, are you also willing to condemn your own crusade against Jewish people and the Rabbis that love them as hate speech?

Or are your interest more in fanning the flames of hate (as you have done in the past here?)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155067 Nov 28, 2012
Jim wrote:
Imagine a bunch of armed robbers came out of nowhere and steal your land by force. Then they play the victim and ask you "Why are you so intent on killing us?" That is the funny part. lol
rabbee: yes i know, they were there stealing when G-D was returning the jews*.

and since everything, is all owned by G-D. and i do believe, this is G-D'S Decision to make and not yours. so there is a great descrepancy between, what G-D wants and you HIS enemies want.

as i am sure, that baal hamolech that G-D hates more than hasatan. is most appreciative of your mentally evil and physically wicked support. as you are an atheletic supporter, of mass murderers.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155068 Nov 28, 2012
don't care how right, you think you actually are. because there is always, another liar more right than you.

and if the truth, is not you! then do you really care, what it really truly is according to G-D? and not just according, to you.

i have no true reason, to defenc what is true to any of you. if it is not true, according to G-D here in this story of creation again. even to this very arrival of adam and his mate. returned after being put to death, on the tree of life again. just exactly like the last time, G-D did all of this in TheTorah.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155069 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the actual link to the story so you dont have put any mor eeffort into fanning the flames of hate
Now, are you also willing to condemn your own crusade against Jewish people and the Rabbis that love them as hate speech?
Or are your interest more in fanning the flames of hate (as you have done in the past here?)
Listen boy, I am NOT into HATE or DECEPTION. My intention is clear and shall not change, call a spade a spade.

Specifically my post says to the half-wits and above the HATE is not a one-way street.

Get it? Expose the HATE of ALL and don't be PARTIAL.

God is NOT partial and He calls the EVIL of everyone EVIL.

Go meditate upon these words of wisdom.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155070 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Here is the actual link to the story so you dont have put any mor eeffort into fanning the flames of hate

HughBe--- Explain why you targeted me with your comment. Why did you not post your comment to Buford? Are you unaware of his post, a post that started it all? Are you unaware that his post was one-sided?

Oh, I understand, it was in your favour and fits your unclean agenda.

Buford---Speaking of Anti Semites...

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H ...

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155071 Nov 28, 2012
oh, Buford's post was many hours before mine.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155072 Nov 28, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you commenting on Israel and Palestine by any Chance?
I implore you not to do it, you will be branded as an Anti Semite, a curse to the world and people would ask for your blood.
You would be "lucky" if you get away with"only" insults and name calling and abuses!!
Salaams brother.
Anti Semite is a person who is against the Arabs who are Semites!
The majority of those who occupy Palestine by force in large numbers are NOT Semites.
This is yet another spin by the liars who use the books written be them to give themselves the right to anything!!
If they follow their books why don't they do it properly?
If they follow their books properly they will know that they have no right to do what they are doing now.
God will punish them.
Humans don't have to do anything besides appealing to God.
Salaams.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155073 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen boy, I am NOT into HATE or DECEPTION. My intention is clear and shall not change, call a spade a spade.
Specifically my post says to the half-wits and above the HATE is not a one-way street.
Get it? Expose the HATE of ALL and don't be PARTIAL.
God is NOT partial and He calls the EVIL of everyone EVIL.
Go meditate upon these words of wisdom.
Well, let me ask you this

What are your intentions in posting that link?

Any half or full wit knows that you cant take the writings of a single clergy and extrapolate to a whole religion. What were you trying to say if not to slur an entire religion?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155074 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Here is the actual link to the story so you dont have put any mor eeffort into fanning the flames of hate
HughBe--- Explain why you targeted me with your comment. Why did you not post your comment to Buford? Are you unaware of his post, a post that started it all? Are you unaware that his post was one-sided?
Buford---Speaking of Anti Semites...
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H ...
I was muslim I would probably respond to Buford. I cant be every religions savior.

You must be feeling guilty.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155075 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerkoff, how many Jews are on this forum??

How could that NOT be directed to me?

No need to call my actions unclean. Thats lame, even coming from you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155079 Nov 28, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron butt-turdlicker. you havent a single backbone to prop you up!
Havent you the courage to admit that you are an anti-gentile asslicker who is posing here as an ex catholic!
hey moron ...the Arabs ARE Semites!
How can they be anti semitic?
how many anti gentiles are on planet earth..?
a tiny number as they seem to claim!
How many semitic arabs are there?
many times more!
Dont you come here bullshitting on behalf of liars who took over land that NEVER belonged to them.
Until the leave there will never be peace.
American gentiles are fed up with your lies.
They don't want Gentiles to die on behalf of the non gentiles.
go stick a few more pieces of wood properly!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155081 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was muslim I would probably respond to Buford. I cant be every religions savior.
You must be feeling guilty.
My conscience sets me free and God Almighty does the same.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155082 Nov 28, 2012
It is ok for non gentiles to post anytihng and everything against gentiles posing as the victims!
The whole world knows that the non gentiles are lying!
They have huge military capability..huge nuclear capability and they sit there pretending like little suffering victims evoking the image of 1930's and 1940's!!
Those days are gone!
These liars are the killers robbers and murderers and NO longer the innocent victims of Nazi Germany.
They are modern day Nazis.
Get real folks.
The old tales are wearing thin.
The Gentiles no longer wish to die for the non gentiles who don't even accept Jesus as a Prophet, let alone Messiah, God or son of God!
Wakey wakey...reality checky checky!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155083 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me ask you this
What are your intentions in posting that link?
Any half or full wit knows that you cant take the writings of a single clergy and extrapolate to a whole religion. What were you trying to say if not to slur an entire religion?
Frijoles---What are your intentions in posting that link?

HughBe--- Do you have an understanding problem? Here are my words.

My intention is clear and shall not change, call a spade a spade.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155084 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do 7 jerkoffs as that should calm you down.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155086 Nov 28, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams brother.
Anti Semite is a person who is against the Arabs who are Semites!
The majority of those who occupy Palestine by force in large numbers are NOT Semites.
This is yet another spin by the liars who use the books written be them to give themselves the right to anything!!
If they follow their books why don't they do it properly?
If they follow their books properly they will know that they have no right to do what they are doing now.
God will punish them.
Humans don't have to do anything besides appealing to God.
Salaams.
rabbee: you know you are right, G-D is presently having enemy syrians punished. and so which, arab country is next after, the 67war, and lebone-en, kuwat, iraq, afaghanistan, libia, syria. and are we all ignoring, some facts of G-D here in TheTorah again?

do you know, how big of a sin it is? to ignore G-D giving The Whole Torah Physically Aaagain, with your mentally only new testament quran?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155087 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My conscience sets me free and God Almighty does the same.
That added nothing to the conversation
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155088 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah frijoles! his more unclean actions, truly deserved that one. cause i just hate it, when the more unclean accuse the lesser unclean of being more unclean than they. just to make it sound like, a presidentual election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cities’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul 23 moabdallah 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Jul 23 Antonia 4
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 5 Silencer 1,974
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Jul 4 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun '16 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
More from around the web