Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,305)

Showing posts 146,081 - 146,100 of193,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, you do not know the monstrous nature and the evil mind of Israel's leaders. They are as evil as the Palestinian and Arab leadership.
I have been blunt and straight as far as my replies are concerned.
That the Charter of Hamas, should be re-written is my view because it mixes Islam into the dirty and filthy politics played by Israeli and Palestinian leadership. It was a suggestion.
It does not bring any scorn to my religion. In fact, it brings scorn to Judaism and her people, who read and recite some of the ugly and horrendous chapters of the Bible every day. You and I know well how the minds can be poisoned easily with the daily dozes.
Their vision is for freedom and land, which Israel has usurped. How can I condemn that vision? If Israel can be cut down back to size before 1967 war, I think there can be peace.
I condemn both the Palestinians and the Israelis for being dimwits, who cannot talk to each other and make peace. 2-3 generations have been the product of this conflict, where both are full of hate and raised/brought up in hate for each other. Didn't you watch the video clip on the Israeli General's son?
I also condemn those untrustworthy, unreliable and hypocritical outsiders, who claim to be peace-makers but are, in fact, working to make sure that there is no real peace established.
When Russia hammered Georgia, the US and the EU machinery ran full speed to make peace. How come the same bunch has been unable to do that over 45 plus years?
How can makers of war and war-mongers bring peace to others?
Yesterday, I compared Ghaza with Auschwitz Camp. Have the Israeli leaders forgotten how their own people felt, when they were kept in that camp?
I am sure you know well that the Jews ran to Islamic states to save their lives, when they were being annihilated by European Christians. We are their saviors. If there were no Islam, the Jews would have become extinct at the hands of European Christians.
There is a great diference between the Jews of the West and the Jews of Israel. You cannot say that the Israeli Jews are just as good and well-educated as the Jews living in the West. The Israeli mindset and upbringing is exactly the same as that of the Palestinians. Israeli Charter is kept confidential and Oral.
Hope this helped.
This is a political problem and has nothing to do with religion. How can you trust the Christian or the Western world to fix up this problem?
You make a multitude of false comparisons

1. Gaza as Aushwitz (Are their death camps there? is their a food blockade?)

2. Israeli leaders as murderous (Do Israelis fire rockets indescriminately at a civilian population?)

3. The application of Judaism vs the application of militant Islam (Again where are the hordes of jews revering martydom?)

4. Annexation of west bank vs gaza.(Didnt Israel FULLY remove itself from Gaza in 2005? When did the military blockade start - was it then, or AFTER the first wave of violence?)

Finally - the last (and first question)- HOW do you negotiate peace with an organization that exists to wipe you out?

Dont put the blame for Israel on that one.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you, HughBe.
Unfortunately in Hughbes country , it is UNLAWFUL for you to express that love.

:(
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is a law in Jamaica that forbids two men from walking down the street holding hands?
How sad.
No wonder Jamaica is considered as a place that doesnt respect human rights.
rabbee: so you agree with the devil, that sinning is your being a talking critters right?

because male effimacy, according to TheTorah. is not, a human right. you need to consider, just who's side you are really on - G-D'S or the subtle smooth talking critters.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, you do not know the monstrous nature and the evil mind of Israel's leaders. They are as evil as the Palestinian and Arab leadership.
I have been blunt and straight as far as my replies are concerned.
That the Charter of Hamas, should be re-written is my view because it mixes Islam into the dirty and filthy politics played by Israeli and Palestinian leadership. It was a suggestion.
It does not bring any scorn to my religion. In fact, it brings scorn to Judaism and her people, who read and recite some of the ugly and horrendous chapters of the Bible every day. You and I know well how the minds can be poisoned easily with the daily dozes.
Their vision is for freedom and land, which Israel has usurped. How can I condemn that vision? If Israel can be cut down back to size before 1967 war, I think there can be peace.
I condemn both the Palestinians and the Israelis for being dimwits, who cannot talk to each other and make peace. 2-3 generations have been the product of this conflict, where both are full of hate and raised/brought up in hate for each other. Didn't you watch the video clip on the Israeli General's son?
I also condemn those untrustworthy, unreliable and hypocritical outsiders, who claim to be peace-makers but are, in fact, working to make sure that there is no real peace established.
When Russia hammered Georgia, the US and the EU machinery ran full speed to make peace. How come the same bunch has been unable to do that over 45 plus years?
How can makers of war and war-mongers bring peace to others?
Yesterday, I compared Ghaza with Auschwitz Camp. Have the Israeli leaders forgotten how their own people felt, when they were kept in that camp?
I am sure you know well that the Jews ran to Islamic states to save their lives, when they were being annihilated by European Christians. We are their saviors. If there were no Islam, the Jews would have become extinct at the hands of European Christians.
There is a great diference between the Jews of the West and the Jews of Israel. You cannot say that the Israeli Jews are just as good and well-educated as the Jews living in the West. The Israeli mindset and upbringing is exactly the same as that of the Palestinians. Israeli Charter is kept confidential and Oral.
Hope this helped.
This is a political problem and has nothing to do with religion. How can you trust the Christian or the Western world to fix up this problem?
rabbee: oh yeah! lets just blame the less guilty, more responsible. and not even hold the more guilty, responsible for greater evil and wickedness. and make your silly and stupid rules, that the less guilty. can't even carry, a knife to a gunfight.

no i do not think, the arabs and muslems. would all think, it is fair. if you took away, their ak-47's and rocket launchers. tied their hands behind their back, and told them they could only fight with their teeth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people don't make the same stupid mistake repeatedly, WHILE EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS EACH TIME.
How many rockets has Hamas fired into Israel over the years?
ARE THE HAMASTANIANS BETTER OFF AS A RESULT?
rabbee: so? that does not explain, why this whole insane world. is constantly making all the same, continious mistakes over and over again. and then expect that G-D, won't almost completely destroy the whole world. exactly the same, old way again. because you all only think, that G-D is the only liar.

as all the false, not here in TheTorah prophets. are accusing TheG-D of always the same way, for your errant mentality. is going to do, it differently. when i can assure you all, that TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT. is not about to do anything different, as long as all you talking critters are against HIM.

but as long as everyone on earth, is guilty of not being here in TheStory of Creation. because they are all, worshiping other g-ds. i do not see, anything happening any different. than all the other, Torot bygone times. and i do not see G-D ever, giving talking critters and their followers any human rights in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Sane people don't make the same stupid mistake repeatedly, WHILE EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS EACH TIME.
How many rockets has Hamas fired into Israel over the years?
ARE THE HAMASTANIANS BETTER OFF AS A RESULT?
rabbee: so let me make, this perfectly clear. as long as you, make the same mistake as the rest of this world. in assuming we are not here, in TheStory of Creation again.

then you are just as guilty, with the subtle beast of the fields as they all are. you have to be both, mentally and physically here in TheTorah. to be given with any chance, at redemption.

and since the whole insane lying world is assuming, we are not here in TheStory of Creation. that should be able, to tell you a lot about being here in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Your concept/question should be asked of ALL groups e.g. do Hindus like Christians and so on.
2.Your wife loves you
3.I love you
4.Above ALL, God loves you
rabbee: none of that, can be substantuated in TheTorah. anyone who has read ThePreamble to the commandments, should know better than that.

there are things here in TheTorah, that G-D shall love you for. and there are your not here in TheTorah things, that G-D will hate you for. can i ever be consider holy, if i love those things G-D hates?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is a law in Jamaica that forbids two men from walking down the street holding hands?
How sad.
No wonder Jamaica is considered as a place that doesnt respect human rights.
rabbee: can you show me, in TheTorah? where G-D ever authorized, human rights for talking critters or their talking critter followers.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Tell me what are human rights
Frijoles--The ability for two men to walk down a street holding hands without the fear of being beat up.
HughBe--- My question was WHAT ARE and I take it that your answer above is the sum total of your concept of human RIGHTS.
Frijoles--Or some doofus claiming that the laws of the state forbid this
HughBe--- The laws either FORBID the act or it does NOT. There is no need for YOU to call anyone DOOFUS etc. because they articulate the law.
Why do YOU condone BREAKING the LAW?
rabbee: G-D gives human rights to those in TheTorah. and G-D gives only animal rights, to talking critters. so you might want to hope, your not a talking seal in talking shark infested waters.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

being in the koran, won't save anyone. like those being, actually here in TheTorah will. you cannot be given with redemption, if you are not here in TheTorah to recieve it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately in Hughbes country , it is UNLAWFUL for you to express that love.
:(
NO Frijoles,that is not what BMZ is talking about. He is talking about affection and not sex. We meaning BMZ and I understand that we can care about each other as males without having to walk hand in hand.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you, HughBe.
Thank you for expressing it, BMZ.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D gives human rights to those in TheTorah. and G-D gives only animal rights, to talking critters. so you might want to hope, your not a talking seal in talking shark infested waters.
Adam---so you might want to hope, your not a talking seal in talking SHARK infested waters.

HughBe--- A very important point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: none of that, can be substantuated in TheTorah. anyone who has read ThePreamble to the commandments, should know better than that.
there are things here in TheTorah, that G-D shall love you for. and there are your not here in TheTorah things, that G-D will hate you for. can i ever be consider holy, if i love those things G-D hates?
Adam--- can i ever be consider holy, if i love those things G-D hates?

HughBe--- Good question.

If you love wrong, bad or evil things then you are NOT holy.

If you hate people then you are NOT holy.

God loves everybody but he hates the EVIL that people do and that evil can be a little "white lie" which is an ABOMINATION to God or murder. The tuth is EVIL deeds are evil in God's eyes.

Recall, ABOMINATION = stronly HATE.

Finally, not ONE person on this earth is good. We are all full of it.

What makes a difference is God's grace which makes Him imputes righteousness to us and a desire on the part of some to do those things that are pleasing in His sight but we ALL fall short.
John Doe

Delft, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Historians say that pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped the moon-god by bowing in prayer toward Mecca several times a day. They would also make a pilgrimage to Mecca, run around the Kabah seven times and throw stones at the devil. And they fasted for one month, which began with the appearance of the crescent moon and ended when the crescent moon reappeared.

These same rites form the core of Islam today: Muslims bow in prayer toward Mecca; they make a pilgrimage to Mecca and run around the Kabah seven times; and they still throw stones at the devil. They also observe the fast of Ramadan, which begins and ends with the crescent moon.
Moreover, the ancient symbol of the pagan moon-god, the crescent moon, is the official symbol of Islam; it appears on the flags of Muslim countries, as well as on the tops of mosques and minarets everywhere."

A prove muslims are in fact pagans, worshiping one of the pagan gods.

Another hint about the paganism of Islam is that it when it took parts of the Bible and Torah, it changed the the content of these scriptures. Thus in fact not only adding new 'knowledge' but also changing the old!

The Bible took the Old Testament from the Torah, WITHOUT CHANGING THE CONTENT...because Christians know it is in fact the Word of God and it is not corrupted. God does not send out twice his Word and let it be changed both times...

Another hint. All the prophets in the Bible and Torah came from the midst of the chosen people, the Jews...but Prophet Mohammed has no linkage to them...while the Quran admits that they are the chosen people.

According Quran prophets and their followers BEFORE Prophet Mohammed were already Muslim and were following Islam. They supposedly already called themselves Muslim and their religion Islam...but not ONE historian, whether muslim or non-muslim, recorded such 'muslim communities'. In fact there were no Muslim historians in those days. The only book that supports this claim is the same book that made this claim, namely the Quran.

Christians know...before Jesus there were no Christians, we don't even make such claims. And we acknowledge all Jewish scriptures to be true, from God and unchanged.

These are some of the hints of Islam being a pagan religion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam--- can i ever be consider holy, if i love those things G-D hates?
HughBe--- Good question.
If you love wrong, bad or evil things then you are NOT holy.
If you hate people then you are NOT holy.
God loves everybody but he hates the EVIL that people do and that evil can be a little "white lie" which is an ABOMINATION to God or murder. The tuth is EVIL deeds are evil in God's eyes.
Recall, ABOMINATION = stronly HATE.
Finally, not ONE person on this earth is good. We are all full of it.
What makes a difference is God's grace which makes Him imputes righteousness to us and a desire on the part of some to do those things that are pleasing in His sight but we ALL fall short.
rabbee: your statement about not hating, what you call people is wrong. since even G-D hates those, you call also as people. as evidence from this excerpt from the preamble: "for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.

i have no doubt, that if you were to actually meet, this more subtle than anyother beast of the fields. you would call him, a people. yet G-D does not call him, or his followers that.

so why am i the only person, here in TheTorah today? when there are about seven billion, of what you consider as people. i do not think you are seeing this, the way G-D does.

and you should not form an image of G-D, as only a g-d of love. since even you gave evidence, of G-D having strong hate too. rejection is a form, of hate also. it says in ThePreamble, that G-D hates HIS enemies. so there is no justification for the claim, that G-D loves everyone.

why would G-D create examples, of those you allege a people HE hates? except as a training guide, on how not to think, say or act. why does G-D send the righteous, except as examples of HIS goodness. i have the same capability, of full range of emotions as G-D. even if i am, less stoic about it. trying to be 100%, like G-D is really difficult. realisticly speaking, i may never make it that close. but it dces not, stop me from trying.

but the way i see this world now, is like -99.xxx% holyness. but if i lie about this, it takes away room to improve. lies only limit, an stagnate your ability to improve. but only the truth, is limitless.

if you lie to your mate, and say that is the best meal i ever had. when it is, the worst meal you ever had. guess what you are going to eat, for the rest of your unrepented life?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

many of you might consider, muslems as people. but i no longer believe, G-D sees it that way. these visit with me and G-D, has profoundly effected my view of this world. as i now talk to all you, as nobodies here in TheTorah again.

now i understand, why there was nobody here in TheTorah. all the other bygone times, G-D has given only this same story again. because you all think, talk and act, as if your not here in TheStory again from G-D.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
The Islamic citations are not the problem. The vision is the problem. You should be condemning the vision, and therefore the organization. I only brought up the charter because it illuminated how the organization thinks. It is not the cause of the THINKING of the organization.
Why cant you understand what terrorism is?
Here is where I disagree with you.

How is it, I've wondered for some time now, that you DON'T see that the Islamic citations are PRECISELY the problem? The "vision" of Hamas is informed by what Mohammad "revealed" from "Allah" in his anti-Jewish manifesto, the Qur'an.

IOW, the Hamas Charter is FOUNDED on Mohammad's hatred of Jews for their having REJECTED him as a false prophet. He had any number of them MURDERED for this "crime," and he is the PERFECT MODEL for Muslims everywhere. Others may equivocate in order to get along, but Hamas takes The Messenger of Allah at his word.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: your statement about not hating, what you call people is wrong. since even G-D hates those, you call also as people. as evidence from this excerpt from the preamble: "for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.
i have no doubt, that if you were to actually meet, this more subtle than anyother beast of the fields. you would call him, a people. yet G-D does not call him, or his followers that.
so why am i the only person, here in TheTorah today? when there are about seven billion, of what you consider as people. i do not think you are seeing this, the way G-D does.
and you should not form an image of G-D, as only a g-d of love. since even you gave evidence, of G-D having strong hate too. rejection is a form, of hate also. it says in ThePreamble, that G-D hates HIS enemies. so there is no justification for the claim, that G-D loves everyone.
why would G-D create examples, of those you allege a people HE hates? except as a training guide, on how not to think, say or act. why does G-D send the righteous, except as examples of HIS goodness. i have the same capability, of full range of emotions as G-D. even if i am, less stoic about it. trying to be 100%, like G-D is really difficult. realisticly speaking, i may never make it that close. but it dces not, stop me from trying.
but the way i see this world now, is like -99.xxx% holyness. but if i lie about this, it takes away room to improve. lies only limit, an stagnate your ability to improve. but only the truth, is limitless.
if you lie to your mate, and say that is the best meal i ever had. when it is, the worst meal you ever had. guess what you are going to eat, for the rest of your unrepented life?
Adam--that G-D hates HIS enemies.

HughBe--- You also said "WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments"

So what if the enemies of God changed and start to observe His commandmenmts. Would He still hate them?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Doctrine of the Perfect Man (Al-Insan al-Kamil) and its Significance Today
http://www.israinternational.com/the-perfect-...

Excerpt:

However, there are human beings, such as the Prophet Muhammad, and other prophets and saints, who have achieved the Perfect State and reflect the divine qualities. By observing and emulating the example of such individuals, particularly the prophet, we can work on correcting our own flaws and embodying the divine characteristics that we innately possess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,081 - 146,100 of193,612
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Archaeology Discussions

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blackbeard's Booty Fri Ed Teach 3
Sydney-Bali Apr 17 jeck 3
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Apr 17 True Christian witness 28
Serbia Experts Use Heavy Machinery to Move Mammoth Apr 13 sava 2
Ancient Egyptian coffin found in Israel Apr 13 Kyana McCoy 1
Five Simple WW II Archaeology Questions Apr 7 Yani Shapiro 1
Richard III revamp at Bosworth Battlefield whil... Apr 6 Charlie Goodbadger 1
•••
•••
•••
•••