1. I gave an example. Call the place a modern Auschwitz, minus the Nazis. Overall, they have no place to go and have to remain inside the camp, when Israe bombards.<quoted text>
You make a multitude of false comparisons
1. Gaza as Aushwitz (Are their death camps there? is their a food blockade?)
2. Israeli leaders as murderous (Do Israelis fire rockets indescriminately at a civilian population?)
3. The application of Judaism vs the application of militant Islam (Again where are the hordes of jews revering martydom?)
4. Annexation of west bank vs gaza.(Didnt Israel FULLY remove itself from Gaza in 2005? When did the military blockade start - was it then, or AFTER the first wave of violence?)
Finally - the last (and first question)- HOW do you negotiate peace with an organization that exists to wipe you out?
Dont put the blame for Israel on that one.
2. Israeli leaders get missiles fired into public areas and this has been going on for years. It was not the first missile that killed Hamas' key man and started this episode.
3. They don't. They are making martyrs of others. Israeli attacks and massacres are on record.
4. Long story.
I blame and condemn both.