Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
145,901 - 145,920 of 200,098 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

btw, Jimmie/Adam is one of the extremely few people on here who used his own name for years. You can go on line and see his picture and read what he has written in other media. He has put it all on line for his beliefs.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2012/11/17/15229132-some- indications-hamas-israeli-truc e-is-possible-egypt-says?lite
Hamas says it blames Israel for the war, saying that Israeli leaders made “stupid” decisions that triggered the wrath of Hamas, and that has forced Israelis into bomb shelters.
Hamas have point. Isralis are constantly targeting Hamas leaders in illegal extra judicial assassinations. 45 years of compaign has led to further radicalization of the Palestinians. I'm no fan of Hamas either but there has to be political solution.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

MUQ wrote:
Interstellar Material
Throughout the Quran, Allah refers to the skies and the earth and what is between them:
Surah 15, Ayah 85 "We created not the heavens, the earth, and all that in between them, but for just ends."
Surah 50, Ayah 38 "We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days, nor any sense of weariness touch us."
What is in between the skies and the earth? The creation of the universe occurred by condensing the material of the primary nebula followed by its division into fragments that constituted the primary Protogalaxies, the first celestial bodies. The latter split up into galaxies, stars and planets. The concept of having some form of interstellar material was recently introduced to account for the huge missing mass of the universe. Does this interstellar material consist of cosmic strings that, if they exist, have tremendously dense matter and energy?
Does this interstellar material consist of neutrinos or black holes? Here we are in the twenty-first century and we just do not know what is this ghost matter. Their more scientific name is "interstellar material" There is no doubt now that interstellar material exists and it can be imagined as bridges of material between or inside galaxies.
Until recently, no one ever dreamt of a matter of such magnitude and weight existed. Yet an unlettered Arab in the seventh century spoke of this very same interstellar material. If he were the author of the Quran, how did he come up with such a concept that was only discovered recently? And the exact nature of this interstellar material is still unknown. These findings should further stimulate an attempt to understand and dissect each word of the Quran very carefully, thus shedding light on what we still do not know. And God Knows the Best.
(Contd.)
What about shooting stars are missiles to strike Jinns? What do you think of that? I know you believe I'm an "expert", however, there comes a time when one "expert" needs an opinion of another "expert".
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
Hamas have point. Isralis are constantly targeting Hamas leaders in illegal extra judicial assassinations. 45 years of compaign has led to further radicalization of the Palestinians. I'm no fan of Hamas either but there has to be political solution.
Israel engages in "illegal extra judicial assassinations," does it? Define, please, a LEGAL extra judicial assassination, or shut the hell up, JEW HATER.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
It must have been a divine inspiration!
Of course.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
The Islamists would gladly slit your atheist throat, even as you protest that you are only seeking a "political solution," just like Nick Berg, you blind fool.
TYBasedAllah

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I really want to say something here, but I believe in God so I will withhold it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TYBasedAllah wrote:
I really want to say something here, but I believe in God so I will withhold it.
ARROGANT IDIOT, YOU ARE THINKING IT, AND YOUR GOD KNOWS IT AND HOLDS YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Israel engages in "illegal extra judicial assassinations," does it? Define, please, a LEGAL extra judicial assassination, or shut the hell up, JEW HATER.
Why do you bring the word Jew or Jew Hater, you MUSLIM HATER?

I have told you to watch the current situation with interest. You will learn a lot more.

Here is a quote from the Israeli Interior Minister, as reported by BBC and it says a lot!

"Interior Minister Eli Yishai was quoted by Israel's Haaretz newspaper as saying that the goal of the Pillar of Defence operation was "to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for 40 years"."

And that is not the wish of every Jew or every Israeli citizen, ignorant fool!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...

Now, why did he use the word Pillar? Do you believe Middle Ages were very peaceful?

This Israeli Regime has to go and Israel needs an Spring within itself, Fool! These self-loathing Israeli leaders have never wanted peace and they have no desire, Clueless Fool. They have sucked your nation dry and are sending America down the drain.

Tell you something interesting. If you were my friend and kept on bringing your old rotten baggage everyday in conversation, I will kick you out. I do not want whiners.

That is what America has to do now, if she wants to grow up again.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,

I don't hate Muslims; I rather PITY THEM. What I hate is what MOHAMMAD has inflicted on the world.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The Islamists would gladly slit your atheist throat, even as you protest that you are only seeking a "political solution," just like Nick Berg, you blind fool.
Oh, that is nothing. They even slit the throat of fellow Muslims and behead them. Have you watched the video of Free Syrian Army, showing the freedom fighters, rebels and crooks, holding the head of a Syrian Muslim?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have told you to watch the current situation with interest. You will learn a lot more.
Here is a quote from the Israeli Interior Minister, as reported by BBC and it says a lot!
"Interior Minister Eli Yishai was quoted by Israel's Haaretz newspaper as saying that the goal of the Pillar of Defence operation was "to send Gaza back to the Middle Ages. Only then will Israel be calm for 40 years"."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2...
Now, why did he use the word Pillar? Do you believe Middle Ages were very peaceful?
This Israeli Regime has to go and Israel needs an Spring within itself, Fool! These self-loathing Israeli leaders have never wanted peace and they have no desire, Clueless Fool. They have sucked your nation dry and are sending America down the drain.
Tell you something interesting. If you were my friend and kept on bringing your old rotten baggage everyday in conversation, I will kick you out. I do not want whiners.
That is what America has to do now, if she wants to grow up again.
Idiot,

Mohammad hated the Jews because they RIGHTLY rejected him as a false prophet. Your problem is that you can't handle this truth.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
I don't hate Muslims; I rather PITY THEM. What I hate is what MOHAMMAD has inflicted on the world.
There is no need to clarify. You ARE a confirmed MUSLIM HATER. Don't pity us. Hate us.

By the way, did you watch this video? The link was provided earlier by HughBe. And I am glad I watched that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
btw, Jimmie/Adam is one of the extremely few people on here who used his own name for years. You can go on line and see his picture and read what he has written in other media. He has put it all on line for his beliefs.
I tried but I could not find, Eric.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that is nothing. They even slit the throat of fellow Muslims and behead them. Have you watched the video of Free Syrian Army, showing the freedom fighters, rebels and crooks, holding the head of a Syrian Muslim?
Thanks to your bloody "prophet," that's your problem, not mine.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to clarify. You ARE a confirmed MUSLIM HATER. Don't pity us. Hate us.
By the way, did you watch this video? The link was provided earlier by HughBe. And I am glad I watched that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OK, don't believe what I say, islamotard.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
Mohammad hated the Jews because they RIGHTLY rejected him as a false prophet. Your problem is that you can't handle this truth.
I was not discussing your fasle accusations against Muhammad, you MUSLIM HATER.

This is what I wrote:

"Why do you bring the word Jew or Jew Hater, you MUSLIM HATER?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-2 ...

That is what America has to do now, if she wants to grow up again."

Why are you unable to address any of the points brought up in a post, MUSLIM HATER?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, don't believe what I say, islamotard.
I never believe what you say, MUSLIM HATER.

I only believe that you hate Muslims.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

youtube.com/watch... … Im Allah its my middle name gave to me from my momma
named after my dads father....
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005. At the time, there was an expectation that the people of Gaza would build a civilized society in response.

There is no excuse for Hamas jihad. Remove the Jihad, and remove the violence.

Read the Hamas charter sometime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant#S...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita Jul 27 jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show Jul 27 jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 27 husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Jul 27 fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••