Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,108

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154482 Nov 18, 2012
What strikes me about the Hamas charter is that 90% of it is about the glories of Jihad,

and 0% of it is about building a productive, stable, Palestinian state. They dont even go there.
uhuh

Spain

#154483 Nov 18, 2012
it is very interesting reading the hadith

long story short, tribulation time, "al-masih al-dajjal" (the false messiah) will show all kinds of miracle so that people will turn to worship him

and get this, his faithful followers will be seventy thousand Jews!(Sahih Muslim)

"Isa al-masih" (Jesus the real messiah) then have to come down and stop him; he will lead an army of Muslims to wage battle against the anti-christ and his army of Jews
the army of anti-christ will be scattered, run away and hide behind trees and rocks... "O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him" (Musnad Ahmad)

IOW, the Jews who are going to be killed by Muslims and Jesus will be only those who join the army of anti-christ
hello people

United States

#154484 Nov 18, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmie was born in Germany. He is a Holocaust survivor.
eric,

jimmie aka rabee adam said in messananic jews site that he is born and raised in colorado. you can go there and go back few pages back and you will see it. don't lie.
uhuh

Spain

#154485 Nov 18, 2012
"Jesus will be brought down by two angels to a white minaret in east Damascus. He will hunt down al-Dajjal, grab hold of him and slay him at the city of Lodd" (Sahih Muslim)

Lodd near Tel Aviv
uhuh

Spain

#154486 Nov 18, 2012
hmmm.. Jesus will lead an army of Muslims
where will Christians be? maybe he disowns them
hello people

United States

#154487 Nov 18, 2012
Eric wrote:
btw, Jimmie/Adam is one of the extremely few people on here who used his own name for years. You can go on line and see his picture and read what he has written in other media. He has put it all on line for his beliefs.
eric,

no,jimmie boswell changed his name to rabee adam , that means he has changed his name. what he has put online is his hatred and his misunderstanding of God and the whole believe system. his main aim is hating on other people who do not believe what he believe and making himself like he have power and God visit him bla bla that is blasphemy. i don't mind if he tells the truth or if he is some nice person who love God but after observing...his main aim is division and confusion and his hatred for others and if you support him, you are as guilty as him.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154488 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
I never believe what you say, MUSLIM HATER.
I only believe that you hate Muslims.
Thus saith the LORD!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154489 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
If you were my friend and kept on bringing your old rotten baggage everyday in conversation, I will kick you out. I do not want whiners.
Have some popcorn.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154490 Nov 18, 2012
Hamas Charter

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

Areticle Twelve: Hamas regards Nationalism (Wataniyya) as part and parcel of the religious faith. Nothing is loftier or deeper in Nationalism than waging Jihad against the enemy and confronting him when he sets foot on the land of the Muslims. And this becomes an individual duty binding on every Muslim man and woman; a woman must go out and fight the enemy even without her husband’s authorization, and a slave without his masters’ permission. This [principle] does not exist under any other regime, and it is a truth not to be questioned.

Article Fifteen: The Jihad for the Liberation of Palestine is an Individual Obligation
When our enemies usurp some Islamic lands, Jihad becomes a duty binding on all Muslims. In order to face the usurpation of Palestine by the Jews, we have no escape from raising the banner of Jihad. This would require the propagation of Islamic consciousness among the masses on all local, Arab and Islamic levels. We must spread the spirit of Jihad among the [Islamic] Umma, clash with the enemies and join the ranks of the Jihad fighters. The ‘ulama as well as educators and teachers, publicity and media men as well as the masses of the educated, and especially the youth and the elders of the Islamic Movements, must participate in this raising of consciousness.

Article Twenty-Eight
The Zionist invasion is a mischievous one. It does not hesitate to take any road, or to pursue all despicable and repulsive means to fulfill its desires. It relies to a great extent, for its meddling and spying activities, on the clandestine organizations which it has established, such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, Lions, and other spying associations. All those secret organizations, some which are overt, act for the interests of Zionism and under its directions, strive to demolish societies, to destroy values, to wreck answerableness, to totter virtues and to wipe out Islam.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154493 Nov 18, 2012
Buford wrote:
Hamas Charter
Article Twenty-Eight
The Zionist invasion is a mischievous one. It does not hesitate to take any road, or to pursue all despicable and repulsive means to fulfill its desires. It relies to a great extent, for its meddling and spying activities, on the clandestine organizations which it has established, such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, Lions, and other spying associations. All those secret organizations, some which are overt, act for the interests of Zionism and under its directions, strive to demolish societies, to destroy values, to wreck answerableness, to totter virtues and to wipe out Islam.
I have a few friends in the Rotary Club and the Lions Club.

I will ask them if they act for the interests of Zionism and under its directions, strive to demolish societies, to destroy values, to wreck answerableness, to totter virtues and to wipe out Islam.

I am sure they will be amused.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154495 Nov 18, 2012
Buford wrote:
Hamas Charter
Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.
Again, the question is, how do you "negotiate" peace with such people?

Anyone who believes that this is a possibility is severely deluded or severely nieve. I just hope Israel doesnt cave into international pressure like they did in the Lebanon war and the last Gaza war, and actually finishes the job for a change.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154496 Nov 18, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you care what I think? You tell me what you think and that would be the "official version" coming from the Direct Source!!
Apparently you seem to know More than what the Creator of Heavens and Earth knows about these things.
We should have You by our side and not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe in case of any crisis situation.
I do not know how the world will survive when you are gone?
Holy books are full of malarkey - all of them.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154498 Nov 18, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005. At the time, there was an expectation that the people of Gaza would build a civilized society in response.
There is no excuse for Hamas jihad. Remove the Jihad, and remove the violence.
Read the Hamas charter sometime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant#S...
Good point.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154502 Nov 18, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
The media often does not present a balanced picture. Most of the internet media keeps citing the assination of the hamas guy as thhe pretext of the war.

But the day before, Hamas fired a RPG at an Israeli Jeep on the Israeli side of the border and injured a few soldiers. And for days and months before, Hamas had been firing hundreds of rockets into Israel. Basically, the Israelis got fed up.

I feel bad for the loss of life as much as anyone. But sometimes war is necesarry.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154508 Nov 18, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
Holy books are full of malarkey - all of them.
"With all due respect, that's a bunch of malarkey." ~ Joe Biden

See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/mala...

Then there is this: http://www.malarkeyroofing.com/ , and that's no guff (meaning: nonsense, humbug)

Guff Synonyms: applesauce [slang], balderdash, baloney (also boloney), beans, bilge, blah (also blah-blah), blarney, blather, blatherskite, blither, bosh, bull [slang], bunk, bunkum (or buncombe), claptrap, codswallop [British], crapola [slang], crock, drivel, drool, fiddle, fiddle-faddle, fiddlesticks, flannel [British], flapdoodle, folderol (also falderal), folly, foolishness, fudge, garbage, nonsense, hogwash, hokeypokey, hokum, hoodoo, hooey, horsefeathers [slang], humbug, humbuggery, jazz, malarkey (also malarky), moonshine, muck, nerts [slang], nuts, piffle, poppycock, punk, rot, rubbish, senselessness, silliness, slush, stupidity, taradiddle (or tarradiddle), tommyrot, tosh, trash, trumpery, twaddle

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154509 Nov 18, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Have some popcorn.
Sure, I will. Right now it is very boring. I will have popcorns when the invasion of Ghaza begins.

In the mean time, please read this:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/16/opinion/mek...

bmz

Singapore

#154510 Nov 18, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Read the Hamas charter sometime.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant#S...
I had never read it but I did. I found it boring.

They should not mix Islam into it. I think Hamas should do a precis and exclude verses of Qur'aan.

bmz

Singapore

#154511 Nov 18, 2012
@ Buford

Do you love me?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154512 Nov 18, 2012
hello people wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a joke. stop claiming God visit you when you are full of hate and ignorant. Don't use God name for your lies and deceit. the only thing that visit is the subtle field of the beasts and it tells you everyone is going to wrong except you. lol
I am not muslim and I don't follow Quran as I was not raised muslim. as far as speaking out if muslims are following the right God, yes. If you know Torah, you will know that God sends angels to humans to teach, and many other reasons for protection.
you are a man that is born and raised in colorado who follows christianity. and yes, its not the first time I heard some people say God visit them and show them and did this and that, which is some sickness to me.
rabbee: even G-D has that which HE hates:

"(G-D spoke spoke all these statements, saying:

IAM HaShem*, your G-D, WHO has taken you out of the land of egypt,from the house of slavery.

you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.)"

and so your hatred, against G-D and i is worth what to you? when all that is being reflected here, is your hatred against G-D. for if you quit hating G-D, then G-D shall cease to hate you.

and yes G-D, was extreemly angry at this whole world. when THEY, came to visit with me. this is why i am now, rude-off the adam knows to you.

and all you are now doing, is increasing your anger against G-D. thus increasing G-D'S anger, against you. you are so demonicly typical, of this whole world. cause if you truly loved G-D, you would not do that.

so do not tell me you love, either G-D or TheHisSon adam. when all you do is express, your increasing anger against Us. just like the last two times, you and the world did this very same thing. with this being, all of you and your grandmother's third strike out.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154513 Nov 18, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
I have a few friends in the Rotary Club and the Lions Club.
I will ask them if they act for the interests of Zionism and under its directions, strive to demolish societies, to destroy values, to wreck answerableness, to totter virtues and to wipe out Islam.
I am sure they will be amused.
Obviously, Hamas is a Zionist plot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire 22 hr uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
Tiberias Region Dec 7 Mike 1
Oldest metal object in Middle East discovered i... Dec 6 share your story 1