Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,488

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
BMZ

Singapore, Singapore

#154413 Nov 17, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the whole world, has already got itself condemned by G-D. so what's! your point? all you, are. are the condemned condemning, each other.
muslems are all cursed, christians are all cursed, jews are all cursed, along with all the rest of you pagans.
Not the whole world.

My point is how best can we remove the curse between the two sides, Rabbee.

I am neither condemning the Israelis nor the Palestinians. I just want to see if things get better after the post-Spring M. E.

Sorry, forgot to sign in.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154414 Nov 17, 2012
BMZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the whole world.
I am neither condemning the Israelis nor the Palestinians. I just want to see if things get better after the post-Spring M. E.
Sorry, forgot to sign in.
rabbee: no! G-D did not make any exception, when THEY-BOTH came to speak to me. the only difference between now and then, is i am no longer included in that curse.

and it ain't going to get better, as long as you all support the beasts that kidnapped your grandmother sarah. as long as she is in the custody of the serpent, it ain't going to get better in this world.

i do not care what nation, you live in your all cursed of G-D. i don't care what religion, you claim to be or not be. your all still, being cursed. and this world pleasing the beasts, is not even trying to please G-D.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154415 Nov 17, 2012
BMZ wrote:
I'm not a Jew, but I can tell you that the Jews would rather just be left alone.

Unfortunately, because of your "prophet's" animus toward Jews -those "descendants of apes and pigs"- and made even worse (!) by the Hadith compilers like Muslim and Bukhari, there will be no removal of "the curse" between the "two sides" in this conflict.
That is, it just won't do at all that Jews, even SECULAR Jews, should have a nation of their own in the heart of Allahville, when they SHOULD be crushed under the heels of MUSLIMS who are clearly their superiors, by DIVINE DECREE. I mean, the Qur'an says so!!@!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154416 Nov 17, 2012
Muslim Clerics: The Jews Are the Descendants of Apes, Pigs, And Other Animals
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...

Excerpt:

Depicting Jews – and sometimes also Zionists – as "the descendants of apes and pigs" is extremely widespread today in public discourse in the Arab and Islamic worlds.

For example, in a weekly sermon in April 2002, Al-Azhar Sheikh Muhammad Sayyid Tantawi, the highest-ranking cleric in the Sunni Muslim world, called the Jews "the enemies of Allah, descendants of apes and pigs."

In one of his sermons, Saudi sheikh Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sudayyis, imam and preacher at the Al-Haraam mosque – the most important mosque in Mecca – beseeched Allah to annihilate the Jews. He also urged the Arabs to give up peace initiatives with them because they are "the scum of the human race, the rats of the world, the violators of pacts and agreements, the murderers of the prophets, and the offspring of apes and pigs."

"Read history," called Al-Sudayyis in another sermon, "and you will understand that the Jews of yesterday are the evil fathers of the Jews of today, who are evil offspring, infidels, distorters of [others'] words, calf-worshippers, prophet-murderers, prophecy-deniers... the scum of the human race 'whom Allah cursed and turned into apes and pigs...' These are the Jews, an ongoing continuum of deceit, obstinacy, licentiousness, evil, and corruption..."

In a sermon at the Said Al-Jandoul mosque in Al-Taif, Saudi sheikh Ba'd bin Abdallah Al-Ajameh Al-Ghamidi explained that "the qualities of the Jews" were present at all times and in all places: "The current behavior of the brothers of apes and pigs, their treachery, violation of agreements, and defiling of holy places... is connected with the deeds of their forefathers during the early period of Islam – which proves the great similarity between all the Jews living today and the Jews who lived at the dawn of Islam."

In an August 2001 sermon, Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, Palestinian Authority official and imam of the Sheikh Ijlin mosque, Gaza City's main mosque, called on the Palestinian people to forget their internal disagreements and turn all weapons against Jews: "lances must be directed at the Jews, the enemies of Allah, the nation accursed in Allah's book. Allah described [them] as apes and pigs, calf-worshipers, idol-worshippers..."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154417 Nov 17, 2012
Islam, the religion of HATRED of Jews.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154418 Nov 17, 2012
Islam, the religion of SLAVERY to Mohammad's HATRED of Jews.

Why?

Because Mohammad is the PERFECT MAN!

See: http://www.israinternational.com/the-perfect-...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154419 Nov 17, 2012
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/17...

Hamas says it is committed to continued confrontation with Israel and is eager not to seem any less resolute than smaller, more radical groups that have emerged in Gaza in recent years.

Gentlemen, place your bets.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154420 Nov 17, 2012
BTW,

BMZ of Singapore, a MUSLIM, is watching the unfolding of this DIVINELY ORDAINED hatred between Muslims and Jews with great interest, even with popcorn in hand.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154424 Nov 17, 2012
Buford wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2012/11/17/15229132-some- indications-hamas-israeli-truc e-is-possible-egypt-says?lite
Hamas says it is committed to continued confrontation with Israel and is eager not to seem any less resolute than smaller, more radical groups that have emerged in Gaza in recent years.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154427 Nov 17, 2012
My take on the Koran is that it's a bunch of jumbled up scraps of narratives pieced together then carefully edited during the Ummayad's reign. All evidence points to the fact that some of the writings pre-date Mohammad himself. We dont even know how much could have post-dated Mohammad. I doubt if even 30% of the Koran comes from Mohammad and I'm being conservative.

Origins of the Koran by Mohammadan posterity comes to us from traditions collected two centuries after the fact and are not to be trusted. Ummayya caliph Abd al Rehman was full of himself. His right hand man Hajjaj, was another shady & ignoble character who was not to be trusted. It during their reign that coins bearing Mohammad's name began to be minted and the Dome of Rock was built, where Koranic inscriptions made their first appearance. All claims by postulated by Muslim yoksels are suspect and bareft of evidence, such as "quran transmitted orally".
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154428 Nov 17, 2012
rabbee: can i place my bet, that G-D wins by a flood again?
According to Genesis 9:11-17, God promised to NEVER destroy all life by a flood again, and that the sign of this promise is the rainbow, but then, maybe you know better...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154429 Nov 17, 2012
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/17...

Hamas says it blames Israel for the war, saying that Israeli leaders made “stupid” decisions that triggered the wrath of Hamas, and that has forced Israelis into bomb shelters.

Denver, CO

#154430 Nov 17, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>According to Genesis 9:11-17, God promised to NEVER destroy all life by a flood again, and that the sign of this promise is the rainbow, but then, maybe you know better...
rabbee: G-D only promised, to not destroy all life on earth. and HE has kept that promise every time, with Noach, HisFamily and whosoever the 144,000 animals always are.

as long as Noach His Family and the animals survives, G-D has not destroyed the whole world. as you just don't know how to read TheTorah without your errant assumptions from the beasts.
hello people

United States

#154436 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: bull crap! even your tribal arabic g-ds are not the same. and your g-ds can't even spell, Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh, Adam and adam and chaooah. as they appear here in living scripture, in that precise order.
as you do not spell adam, with either a j or a u. their is sumthin funny, about your other g-ds only knowing how to spell muhammed right. and disrespect and insult, all the real Prophets names.
i have had three visits, actually with G-D. and THEY-BOTH are not the same g-ds all all of yours. and my visits with G-D, is verified in TheTorah. and your muhammed's visit with an angel, are not even mentioned in TheTorah. and a visit actually with G-D, outweighs any visit from an angel.
and an actual visit from G-D, is worth more than any of your yogert or medi-tation. or any of the rest, of your demonic bs.
you are a joke. stop claiming God visit you when you are full of hate and ignorant. Don't use God name for your lies and deceit. the only thing that visit is the subtle field of the beasts and it tells you everyone is going to wrong except you. lol
I am not muslim and I don't follow Quran as I was not raised muslim. as far as speaking out if muslims are following the right God, yes. If you know Torah, you will know that God sends angels to humans to teach, and many other reasons for protection.

you are a man that is born and raised in colorado who follows christianity. and yes, its not the first time I heard some people say God visit them and show them and did this and that, which is some sickness to me.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#154437 Nov 17, 2012
hello people wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a joke. stop claiming God visit you when you are full of hate and ignorant. Don't use God name for your lies and deceit. the only thing that visit is the subtle field of the beasts and it tells you everyone is going to wrong except you. lol
I am not muslim and I don't follow Quran as I was not raised muslim. as far as speaking out if muslims are following the right God, yes. If you know Torah, you will know that God sends angels to humans to teach, and many other reasons for protection.
you are a man that is born and raised in colorado who follows christianity. and yes, its not the first time I heard some people say God visit them and show them and did this and that, which is some sickness to me.
Jimmie was born in Germany. He is a Holocaust survivor.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#154438 Nov 17, 2012
btw, Jimmie/Adam is one of the extremely few people on here who used his own name for years. You can go on line and see his picture and read what he has written in other media. He has put it all on line for his beliefs.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154440 Nov 17, 2012
Buford wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2012/11/17/15229132-some- indications-hamas-israeli-truc e-is-possible-egypt-says?lite
Hamas says it blames Israel for the war, saying that Israeli leaders made “stupid” decisions that triggered the wrath of Hamas, and that has forced Israelis into bomb shelters.
Hamas have point. Isralis are constantly targeting Hamas leaders in illegal extra judicial assassinations. 45 years of compaign has led to further radicalization of the Palestinians. I'm no fan of Hamas either but there has to be political solution.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154441 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Interstellar Material
Throughout the Quran, Allah refers to the skies and the earth and what is between them:
Surah 15, Ayah 85 "We created not the heavens, the earth, and all that in between them, but for just ends."
Surah 50, Ayah 38 "We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six days, nor any sense of weariness touch us."
What is in between the skies and the earth? The creation of the universe occurred by condensing the material of the primary nebula followed by its division into fragments that constituted the primary Protogalaxies, the first celestial bodies. The latter split up into galaxies, stars and planets. The concept of having some form of interstellar material was recently introduced to account for the huge missing mass of the universe. Does this interstellar material consist of cosmic strings that, if they exist, have tremendously dense matter and energy?
Does this interstellar material consist of neutrinos or black holes? Here we are in the twenty-first century and we just do not know what is this ghost matter. Their more scientific name is "interstellar material" There is no doubt now that interstellar material exists and it can be imagined as bridges of material between or inside galaxies.
Until recently, no one ever dreamt of a matter of such magnitude and weight existed. Yet an unlettered Arab in the seventh century spoke of this very same interstellar material. If he were the author of the Quran, how did he come up with such a concept that was only discovered recently? And the exact nature of this interstellar material is still unknown. These findings should further stimulate an attempt to understand and dissect each word of the Quran very carefully, thus shedding light on what we still do not know. And God Knows the Best.
(Contd.)
What about shooting stars are missiles to strike Jinns? What do you think of that? I know you believe I'm an "expert", however, there comes a time when one "expert" needs an opinion of another "expert".
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154442 Nov 17, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
Hamas have point. Isralis are constantly targeting Hamas leaders in illegal extra judicial assassinations. 45 years of compaign has led to further radicalization of the Palestinians. I'm no fan of Hamas either but there has to be political solution.
Israel engages in "illegal extra judicial assassinations," does it? Define, please, a LEGAL extra judicial assassination, or shut the hell up, JEW HATER.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154443 Nov 17, 2012
MUQ wrote:
It must have been a divine inspiration!
Of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5
Paleolithic relics unearthed at China's Nihewan... Oct 5 RayH 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE