Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
145,861 - 145,880 of 200,096 Comments Last updated 30 min ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Israel has the right to exist as a state...
You should tell these folks:

http://www.google.com/webhp...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The Gathering Storm
http://townhall.com/columnists/paulgreenberg/...

"This is the world after the Arab Spring, which brought hope and danger in at least equal measure. So long as aggression is tolerated, as it has been for so long as rocket barrage after rocket barrage has fallen on Israel's civilian population without an effective response, the pressure on the Jewish state to strike back will increase. Till the inevitable explosion erupts. And it looks as if it's about to. Once again."
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 3:14, Isaiah 42:8. So now you acknowledge, YHWH is not Allah. YHWH is translated to I AM in English bible. SO Christian do not worship Allah, we worship Triune God.
hello clever person...

YHWH= I AM.

What do you think of these including the message in broken English?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.(Broken english????)

or was it??

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, "I AM".

or was it??

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, YHWH.

Now can you see how stupid it is??

Now read the full tihng in context....

Jesus does NOT claim he is God!!

Otherwise he would have said:

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I was "I AM" (YHWH).

Or

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I was with "I AM" (YHWH).

or

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I was "I AM"; After Abraham, I am still "I AM" and shall continue to be "I AM" until heavens and earth pass away !!!!!!!!!!

Now to the rest....

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
(God does honour prophets!!!)

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus HID himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.( there he goes again HIDING!)
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You should tell these folks:
They know.

These are different times and Israel should realize that it is Spring time in the neighborhood. So, she should also have a Spring within Israel. The sooner, the better.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has the right to exist as a state but Israel needs an Israeli Spring. The Israeli left has to kick out the Israeli "Republicans", who govern Israel.
I am watching the events with a great interest. This time there is no Hosni Mubarak and King Abdullah of Jordan will remain dormant and other Arab despots would not be able to keep quiet, as the situation now is different from the previous occasion, when Israel merrily bombarded Ghaza.
The smart asses at the White House are keeping quiet. I find that interesting.
Hope Israel invades Ghaza.
The Gentile Christians are saddled with non Gentile Christian Old Testament that belongs to non Gentiles.

Is HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF.
Are we allowing the deniers of Christ to do what they did thousands of years ago because we misunderstand the Old Testament that is for Jews?

GAZA and Palestine?

12 Joshua TOOK all these royal cities and their kings and put them to the sword. He totally DESTROYED them, as Moses the servant of the Lord had commanded.(yeah right, what a loving god!!)

13 Yet Israel did not burn any of the cities built on their mounds (SETTLEMENTS)—except Hazor, which Joshua burned.

14 The ISRAELITES carried off for themselves all the PLUNDER (modern day PALESTINE?) and livestock of these cities, but all the people THEY PUT TO THE SWORD until they COMPLETELY DESTROYED THEM, not sparing anyone that breathed.

15 As the Lord commanded ( i am sure!!!) his servant Moses, so Moses commanded Joshua, and Joshua did it; he left nothing undone of all that the Lord commanded Moses.

16 So Joshua TOOK THIS ENTIRE LAND: the hill country, all the Negev, the whole region of Goshen, the western foothills, the Arabah and the mountains of Israel with their foothills, 17from Mount Halak, which rises toward Seir, to Baal Gad in the Valley of Lebanon below Mount Hermon. He captured all their kings and struck them down, putting them to death. 18Joshua waged war against all these kings for a long time. 19Except for the Hivites living in Gibeon, not one city made a treaty of peace with the Israelites, who took them all in battle. 20For it was the Lord himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the Lord had commanded Moses.

21At that time Joshua went and DESTROYED the Anakites from the hill country: from HEBRON, Debir and Anab, from all the hill country of Judah, and from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua totally DESTROYED them and their TOWNS.

22 No Anakites(modern day equivalent PALESTINIAN?) were left in Israelite territory; only in GAZA, Gath and Ashdod did any survive.

23 So Joshua TOOK THE ENTIRE LAND, just as the Lord had directed Moses (WHAT A LORD?), and he gave it as an inheritance to Israel according to their tribal divisions.

This is happening NOW because the THE BOOKS were WRITTEN BY Non Gentiles TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIM.

This has nothing to do with PEACE LOVING GENTILE CHRISTIANS WHO FOLLOW GENTLE GENTILE RISEN CHRIST THE PEACE GIVER!

Non Gentile Jesus lived and died as a non Gentile and was risen as a Gentile. Then all makes sense.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
The Gathering Storm
http://townhall.com/columnists/paulgreenberg/...
"This is the world after the Arab Spring, which brought hope and danger in at least equal measure. So long as aggression is tolerated, as it has been for so long as rocket barrage after rocket barrage has fallen on Israel's civilian population without an effective response, the pressure on the Jewish state to strike back will increase. Till the inevitable explosion erupts. And it looks as if it's about to. Once again."
I want to see Israel invade Ghaza. It would be worth watching. Let me get some popcorn. You too get a bucket full.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Al-Azhar Grand Imam slams Israeli attacks on Gaza
http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx...

The Grand Imam of Egypt's powerful al-Azhar Mosque denounced Israel's strikes on Gaza on Wednesday, calling them the "Zionist army's bombing of innocent civilians", Egyptian and Saudi news sources reported.

In his statement on Wednesday, Mohamed Ahmed El Tayeb warned the "Zionist entity" against continuing the strikes, which he said were "brutal" and would lead the entire region into a wider conflict.

El Tayeb called on the United Nations and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to act for the people of Gaza and deter the "usurper entity from exercising its barbarism against defenseless civilians", according to Saudi Arabia's Bab news site.

The Grand Imam said Palestinians in Gaza had a "right to live safely like any other human beings."

However, in his statement El Tayeb did not mention or allude to the rocket attacks against Israel.

A Muslim Brotherhood rally in Cairo on Friday at the Sunni world’s most prestigious center of learning turned into a call for genocide, with protesters pledging to “one day kill all Jews.”

Speakers at the demonstration condemned “Zionist occupiers” and “treacherous Jews,” and organizers distributed maps of the Old City highlighting areas where “Zionists are aiming to change Jerusalem’s Muslim character.”

Muhammad Ahmed el- Tayeb, the imam of al-Azhar Mosque, told the crowd:“Al- Aksa Mosque is currently under an offensive by the Jews... We shall not allow the Zionists to Judaize al-Quds [Jerusalem]. We are telling Israel and Europe that we shall not allow even one stone to be moved there.”

Protesters chanted,“Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv: Judgment Day has come,” and passages from the Koran vowing that “one day we shall kill all the Jews.”

Paybacks are hell, eh?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gentile Christians are saddled with non Gentile Christian Old Testament that belongs to non Gentiles.
Is HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF.
Are we allowing the deniers of Christ to do what they did thousands of years ago because we misunderstand the Old Testament that is for Jews?
GAZA and Palestine?
12 Joshua TOOK all these royal cities and their kings and put them to the sword. He totally DESTROYED them, as Moses the servant of the Lord had commanded.(yeah right, what a loving god!!)
13 Yet Israel did not burn any of the cities built on their mounds (SETTLEMENTS)—except Hazor, which Joshua burned.
14 The ISRAELITES carried off for themselves all the PLUNDER (modern day PALESTINE?) and livestock of these cities, but all the people THEY PUT TO THE SWORD until they COMPLETELY DESTROYED THEM, not sparing anyone that breathed.
15 As the Lord commanded ( i am sure!!!) his servant Moses, so Moses commanded Joshua, and Joshua did it; he left nothing undone of all that the Lord commanded Moses.
16 So Joshua TOOK THIS ENTIRE LAND: the hill country, all the Negev, the whole region of Goshen, the western foothills, the Arabah and the mountains of Israel with their foothills, 17from Mount Halak, which rises toward Seir, to Baal Gad in the Valley of Lebanon below Mount Hermon. He captured all their kings and struck them down, putting them to death. 18Joshua waged war against all these kings for a long time. 19Except for the Hivites living in Gibeon, not one city made a treaty of peace with the Israelites, who took them all in battle. 20For it was the Lord himself who hardened their hearts to wage war against Israel, so that he might destroy them totally, exterminating them without mercy, as the Lord had commanded Moses.
21At that time Joshua went and DESTROYED the Anakites from the hill country: from HEBRON, Debir and Anab, from all the hill country of Judah, and from all the hill country of Israel. Joshua totally DESTROYED them and their TOWNS.
22 No Anakites(modern day equivalent PALESTINIAN?) were left in Israelite territory; only in GAZA, Gath and Ashdod did any survive.
23 So Joshua TOOK THE ENTIRE LAND, just as the Lord had directed Moses (WHAT A LORD?), and he gave it as an inheritance to Israel according to their tribal divisions.
This is happening NOW because the THE BOOKS were WRITTEN BY Non Gentiles TO SUPPORT THEIR CLAIM.
This has nothing to do with PEACE LOVING GENTILE CHRISTIANS WHO FOLLOW GENTLE GENTILE RISEN CHRIST THE PEACE GIVER!
Non Gentile Jesus lived and died as a non Gentile and was risen as a Gentile. Then all makes sense.
Christianity had never known peace although Jesus almost lost his voice by parroting that word to ignorant fools.

It is now time time that the Jews and the Palestinians know and realize what is peace.

Let us see how the Israeli 'Republicans' behave.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The Jew Behind the Tree
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/12/jew...

“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.”(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

— Sahih Muslim, 41:6985
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
The Jew Behind the Tree
“The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,(a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.”(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).
Forget the rotten hadith. The Jews do not bring it up, so how does that affect you, a Christian?

I heard Israel has planted millions of Gharqad trees, supplied by Christians. LMAO!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity had never known peace although Jesus almost lost his voice by parroting that word to ignorant fools.
It is now time time that the Jews and the Palestinians know and realize what is peace.
Let us see how the Israeli 'Republicans' behave.
How are you bro!
You did notice my tongue in cheek there! lol...
The peace loving gentile Chrisitans have to ditch the warring non-gentile books and follow all the "lurv" of Christianity, thus help bring peace between Jews and Muslims instead of stirring them by dumping Jews in Palestine who now wish to expand a "bit" more!
Salaams
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Buford wrote:
The Jew Behind the Tree
Not as nice as killing ALL gentiles that EVER breathed as per the non Gentile "Old Testament"!!
42:6985 is from whose god you butt-turd?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Forget the rotten hadith. The Jews do not bring it up, so how does that affect you, a Christian?
The question is how it affects and motivates MUSLIMS.
bmz wrote:
I heard Israel has planted millions of Gharqad trees, supplied by Christians. LMAO!
The Road to Martyrs' Square: A Journey into the World of the Suicide Bomber
http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093...

This chapter documents the authors' quest to find the meaning of the Gharqad Tree based on their conversations with the different sheikhs of Hamas. As “the Hour approaches”, according to Hamas, the Forces of Light would finally prevail, and all of creation would turn against the Jews, even the land itself. Their only ally would be the Gharqad Tree. Some said the Israelis planted the tree around their settlements in the West Bank and Gaza, thereby creating magic mandalas protecting them from attack. The Gharqad Tree has become such a powerful trope in the Muslim–Jewish and Palestinian–Israeli struggle over Jerusalem and “the Holy Land” that Islamists around the globe now commonly refer to the tree exclusively in terms of the Jews of Jerusalem and Palestine.

In June 2008, as part of an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire, Hamas ceased rocket attacks on Israel and made some efforts to prevent attacks by other organizations. After a four months calm, the conflict escalated when Israel carried out a military action with the stated aim to prevent an abduction planned by Hamas, using a tunnel that had been dug under the border security fence, killing seven Hamas operatives. In retaliation, Hamas attacked Israel with a barrage of rockets. In late December 2008, Israel attacked Gaza, withdrawing its forces from the territory in mid-January 2009. After the Gaza War, Hamas continued to govern the Gaza strip and Israel maintained its economic blockade. On May 4, 2011, Hamas and Fatah announced a reconciliation agreement that provides for "creation of a joint caretaker Palestinian government" prior to national elections scheduled for 2012. As part of that agreement, Hamas' resistance would be peaceful and not military, according to Israeli news reports.

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

@ Buford

Watch this great link provided by HughBe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I believe that the Israeli General's son has spoken the truth and nothing but the truth about the Israeli 'Republicans'.

I hope Israeli left reins in these warmongers.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you bro!
You did notice my tongue in cheek there! lol...
The peace loving gentile Chrisitans have to ditch the warring non-gentile books and follow all the "lurv" of Christianity, thus help bring peace between Jews and Muslims instead of stirring them by dumping Jews in Palestine who now wish to expand a "bit" more!
Salaams
I did, bro.

In fact, the Christians should go and live in Israel and experience a 'lovely' new life.

Christians have never been the peacemakers in the history of the world.

It would be very interesting to see the events this time. It is actually time for an Israeli Spring. The Left should come out on the streets.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is how it affects and motivates MUSLIMS.
<quoted text>
The Road to Martyrs' Square: A Journey into the World of the Suicide Bomber
http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093...
This chapter documents the authors' quest to find the meaning of the Gharqad Tree based on their conversations with the different sheikhs of Hamas. As “the Hour approaches”, according to Hamas, the Forces of Light would finally prevail, and all of creation would turn against the Jews, even the land itself. Their only ally would be the Gharqad Tree. Some said the Israelis planted the tree around their settlements in the West Bank and Gaza, thereby creating magic mandalas protecting them from attack. The Gharqad Tree has become such a powerful trope in the Muslim–Jewish and Palestinian–Israeli struggle over Jerusalem and “the Holy Land” that Islamists around the globe now commonly refer to the tree exclusively in terms of the Jews of Jerusalem and Palestine.
In June 2008, as part of an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire, Hamas ceased rocket attacks on Israel and made some efforts to prevent attacks by other organizations. After a four months calm, the conflict escalated when Israel carried out a military action with the stated aim to prevent an abduction planned by Hamas, using a tunnel that had been dug under the border security fence, killing seven Hamas operatives. In retaliation, Hamas attacked Israel with a barrage of rockets. In late December 2008, Israel attacked Gaza, withdrawing its forces from the territory in mid-January 2009. After the Gaza War, Hamas continued to govern the Gaza strip and Israel maintained its economic blockade. On May 4, 2011, Hamas and Fatah announced a reconciliation agreement that provides for "creation of a joint caretaker Palestinian government" prior to national elections scheduled for 2012. As part of that agreement, Hamas' resistance would be peaceful and not military, according to Israeli news reports.

This is the year 2012 and post-Arab-Spring era. All years before 2010 are not important. The Arab world is in a new era.

Nethan Yahu made mischief just before the US Presidential election by giving a very nasty and provocative speech on the 6th November and nobody cared.

And now, he is doing this before Israeli elections. The reactions will possibly be very different.

Personally, I wish he invades Ghaza and displays more barbarity than the one displayed previously. It would be fun to watch what happens in that region.

In the years, prior to the Arab Spring, the despots and puppets kept quiet. In order to save their own pants and gowns, they would most likely react differently.

Please look forward now.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, bro.
In fact, the Christians should go and live in Israel and experience a 'lovely' new life.
Christians have never been the peacemakers in the history of the world.
It would be very interesting to see the events this time. It is actually time for an Israeli Spring. The Left should come out on the streets.
Amen to that bro.
There are many decent ones out there and I am sure they cringe at net-an-yahoo boy's cries!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Personally, I wish he invades Ghaza and displays more barbarity than the one displayed previously. It would be fun to watch what happens in that region.
You are one sick puppy.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Morsi condemns Israel's actions
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_worl...

CAIRO - Egypt's Islamist president delivered his fiercest condemnation yet of Israel's offensive in Gaza on Friday, warning that the blood Israel sheds will be a "curse upon it" and presenting post-revolution Egypt as the new Arab champion for the Palestinians.
Despite the strong rhetoric, Morsi's government continues to work closely with Israel on security issues pertaining to the Sinai Peninsula, where militants have launched attacks on Egyptian forces and Israel. Since his election, Morsi has promised to abide by Egypt's 1979 peace deal with Israel.

The Palestinian cause unites Egypt's feuding political factions, from secular leftists to conservative Islamists, and all are putting pressure on Morsi to be tough on Israel.

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick puppy.
Why do you say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita Sun jestr 3
Tonga Was Once A Major Trading Hub, Artifacts Show Sun jestr 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 27 husayn 178
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Jul 27 fan of boru 2
Cistern found at St. Augustine property Jul 23 Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
•••
•••