Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,292)

Showing posts 145,821 - 145,840 of199,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
?? what it has to do with the discussion. I am not discussing creation with you.
rabbee: well i am talking about the effects, that all you idoliterous liars have. and you should be discussing creation, since we are all actually here in It again. and anext to G-D, it is the next most important subject of the world. in spite of the fact, that you have all been brainwashed - to not discuss being here in IT again. and can't even tell what time it is, even with your grandfather adam physically here - indicating the last hours of the sixth day. and you don't evem know where, your grandmother chaooah is mentally or physically.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
True Christians believe what the bible says. You means that the GOd you understand from tanakh is the true G-D. I read the tanakh in English and I understand Jesus is God.
rabbee: i think many christians want to believe it, even as it has been altered. but i do not really think, they believe it or truly understand it. i only can trust that which is written, by G-D and given to Moshe.

i do not trust their, new testament tanach or talmood. any more than any other history, written by men. i do not believe their is one person, true to G-D left on earth.

i think the few true believers, have blown out their own candle one too many times a long time ago. and even snuffed out, their own smolering wicks.

G-D is giving, the same old story of creation again. in the world that rather have, the same old crap for brains. from the counter-intelligence, from the same old devil. as all have rejected, TheTrue Intelligence from G-D here in TheTorah.

and this is the third time, this world and their grandmother. are a total embarassment to G-D and His embarassed son adam in the same story. and if not for G-D, i would still be lost in the same demonic stupidity as all of you and yo mama.

and to add insult to injury, you all helped the same old devil decieve your grandmother. and are helping the beasts, continue to decieve her even now. and have no idea, of the hell and death this is even now causing. everything you all do, with the devil against G-D, has a terrible effect in the world. no matter how good, it may be made to appear at first.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

uhuh wrote:
Jesus suggested a criteria to ascertain whether a source comes from Satan or not: HOW CAN SATAN OPPOSES HIMSELF?
in Quran it is clear that "indeed Satan is your enemy; so treat him as an enemy" (35:6)
in comparison, Satan is held in awe by both Paul and "John"
they called him "the God of this aeon" (2Cor 4:4), "Ruler of the kingdom of air" (Eph 2:2) and "Ruler of this world"
Paul even handed over a few people to Satan (1Tim 1:20) hehe
rabbee: nobody but G-D, determines who is or who is not handed over to hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. men do not have the power and authority, to do this. G-D is in precision control, of all of HIS Angels and angels.
the only way to even control the actions of any angel, is to petition TheG-D in control for six of the seven days. as for the seventh day, adam and his assigned mate are always placed in control.
as We Two shall be your G-D, of the last day. just like it says, in TheTorah here in TheStory of Creation agains. so don't delude yourselves, none of you are in charge of this world.
uhuh

Valencia, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

"If a man says to you 'I am God' he is a liar; if he says 'I am the Son of man' people will laugh at him!" (Taanith 65b)

"Alas! Trinity has been the laughing stock of the Mohammedans and the Jews; even the beasts of the field would make fun of us" (Michael Servetus)

it's true, trinity is laughable
uhuh

Valencia, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

"A min asked R.Simlai: Why is it written (Deut 4:7)'For what nation is there so great that has God 'kerobim'(plural adjective)'? He answered: It does not say 'in all things that we call to Them' but rather in all things that we call to Him (elaw)'" (Brachot 9:1)

the "min" (heretic) was trying to convince the rabbi that God is three lol

"The minim (heretics) do know God but they speak falsely of Him" (Shabbat 116a)

"The minim have taken verses from the Torah as grounds for their heresy" (Sanhedrin 38b)

"The minim will be punished in gehinnom for eternity" (Rosh Hashanah 17a) uh-oh
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah never believed in a triune God. I AM is also not a name like YHWH or YHVH. I agree you do not worship the Almighty LORD. It is true that you worship a God that does not exist.
rabbee: well the guy, who wrote the name isiah. did not believe in G-D. or he would not, of altered the name that is not isiah.

and i am sorry, you do not even know. what the guy whose name, is not isiah believed in. so i would not be so quick, to judge anyone whose real name is not isiah.

and if you cannot get any name right, in scripture. you most likly robbed them from altered christian texts. and did not even bother, to check it out, in their new testament tanach.

TheTorah, is the whole story of seven days of creation. so i do not trust in, other not here in TheTorah gnu testament stories again. and no! you don't get out of being here in TheTorah. just because someone/s, crossed a river to the other side.
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

youtube.com/watch... ……This is Allah,,,now enjoy
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Muslim bathroom etiquette
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

Excerpts:

Islamic sharee’ah includes a number of rules and manners to be followed when answering the call of nature, including the following:

Not to face the qiblah (direction of prayer, i.e. the Ka’bah which was built in Makkah by Ibrahim, upon whom be peace, as commanded by Allaah) when urinating or defecating. This is out of respect for the Qiblah and for the symbols and rituals of Allaah. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you sits down to answer the call of nature, he should not face the qiblah or turn his back towards it.”(Reported by Muslim, 389).

He should not touch his penis with his right hand when urinating, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you urinates, he should not hold his penis in his right hand or clean it with his right hand; and (when drinking), he should not breathe into the vessel.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 150).

He should not remove najaasah (impurity) with his right hand; the left hand should be used for this purpose, because of the hadeeth quoted above, and because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you wipes himself, he should not use his right hand.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5199). The Prophet’s wife Hafsah (may Allaah be pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to use his right hand for eating, drinking, making wudoo’, getting dressed, and giving and taking things, and he used to use his left hand for other things.(Reported by Imaam Ahmad; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4912). Abu Hurayrah reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:“When any one of you cleans himself, he should not use his right hand, he should use his left hand.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 308; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 322).

The Sunnah is to answer the call of nature sitting, making oneself close to the ground, because this is more concealing, and makes it less likely that spray from one's urine will come back on one’s body or clothes, making them dirty. If a person can be sure of avoiding this, then it is permissible to urinate standing up.
It is also good manners according to Sharee’ah to recite certain adhkaar (supplications) when entering or leaving the toilet, which are quite appropriate to the situation and place. Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us that when entering the toilet, we should say:“Allaahumma innee a’oodhi bika min al-khubthi wa’l-khabaa’ith (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from male and female devils).” When leaving the toilet, he should say:“Ghufraanak (I seek Your forgiveness).”

He should be careful to remove all impurity after answering the call of nature, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) warned against being careless in cleaning oneself after urinating:“Most of the punishment of the grave will be because of urine.”(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 342; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1202). Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) passed by two graves, and said:“They are being punished, but they are not being punished for any major sin. One of them used not to protect himself (i.e. keep himself clean from) his urine, and the other used to walk about spreading malicious gossip.”(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 5592).

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/2532

Excerpt:

"Do you know of any other religion or system in the world that has brought laws like this? This is enough, by Allaah, to prove its perfection and beauty, and the necessity of following it."
No, it is enough to prove that Islam is a CONTROLLING religion that is interpreted and enforced by ABSOLUTE CONTROL FREAKS who are TERRIFIED of doing anything that might be construed as contrary to Mohammad's PERFECT example.
abc

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am talking about the effects, that all you idoliterous liars have. and you should be discussing creation, since we are all actually here in It again. and anext to G-D, it is the next most important subject of the world. in spite of the fact, that you have all been brainwashed - to not discuss being here in IT again. and can't even tell what time it is, even with your grandfather adam physically here - indicating the last hours of the sixth day. and you don't evem know where, your grandmother chaooah is mentally or physically.
Well, this is the forum to discuss who is Allah not creation. Perhaps you should start your own?
abc

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah never believed in a triune God. I AM is also not a name like YHWH or YHVH. I agree you do not worship the Almighty LORD. It is true that you worship a God that does not exist.
Then you better have a good look at tanakh which clearly indicate that YHWH is translated to I AM in certain places and LORD on others.
Isaiah 6:8 refers God as we, so definitely a Triune God.
abc

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: i think many christians want to believe it, even as it has been altered. but i do not really think, they believe it or truly understand it. i only can trust that which is written, by G-D and given to Moshe.
i do not trust their, new testament tanach or talmood. any more than any other history, written by men. i do not believe their is one person, true to G-D left on earth.
i think the few true believers, have blown out their own candle one too many times a long time ago. and even snuffed out, their own smolering wicks.
G-D is giving, the same old story of creation again. in the world that rather have, the same old crap for brains. from the counter-intelligence, from the same old devil. as all have rejected, TheTrue Intelligence from G-D here in TheTorah.
and this is the third time, this world and their grandmother. are a total embarassment to G-D and His embarassed son adam in the same story. and if not for G-D, i would still be lost in the same demonic stupidity as all of you and yo mama.
and to add insult to injury, you all helped the same old devil decieve your grandmother. and are helping the beasts, continue to decieve her even now. and have no idea, of the hell and death this is even now causing. everything you all do, with the devil against G-D, has a terrible effect in the world. no matter how good, it may be made to appear at first.
You should goes to the evolution forum, there they rubbished creation story.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this is the forum to discuss who is Allah not creation. Perhaps you should start your own?
rabbee: yes i know your all-h, is not TheG-D of All Creations. and thank you for also agreeing with me, that your all-h. is not the same G-D as, TheG-D of Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh, Adam and adam and chaooah. and that your independant tribal g-ds, are not TheG-D of TheWhole Story of Creation.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You should goes to the evolution forum, there they rubbished creation story.
rabbee: sorry but i have my orders, directly from G-D. and not from your g-ds, of not here in TheTorah alleged as better suggestions. and soooo sorry! if you all were not, expecting me in this second coming. and am not exactly, who you all thought in the first place.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

http://www.usislam.org/00hist.htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-

9.1 The Divine Big Bang (Contd.)

Allah again challenges the unbelievers by adding some details to the creation sequence as follows:

Surah 41, Ayah 9-12 "Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds. He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm, high above it and bestowed blessings on the earth and measured therein its sustenance in four days, alike for (all) who ask. Then He turned to the sky and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: come ye together, willingly or unwillingly. They said: we do come together in willing obedience. So He completed them as seven firmaments in two days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command."

The above Ayat begin by addressing the unbelievers by giving them a difficult passage, describing the primal creation of the earth and the skies around us. If we count two days for the creation of the earth, four days for stabilizing, blessing, and providing its sustenance, two days for making the seven skies, we get a total of eight days, while in all other verses of the Quran, creation is stated clearly in six days.

This is a fascinating example of verses that may have a different interpretation. Some commentators understand the four days of providing the earth with its needs to include the two days of creating the earth. This could be reasonable because the process of completing the earth forms a chain of events. In the first step it is the creation of the formless earth; in the second step it is the gradual evolution of the form of the earth, its mountains and seas, and its animal and vegetable life with a perfect balance.

In the above Surah 21, Ayah 30, the Quran states that the earth and the skies exploded together from a compressed state. In Surah 11, Ayah 9-12, the creation of the earth and its development are mentioned first; and the making of the sky into seven firmaments is mentioned last. The two statements are not inconsistent, because it is stated that when the sky was made into seven firmaments, it had existed previously as smoke: " ..
- Therefore the development of the Big Bang could have taken the following sequence:
- Explosion of a fantastically dense and fantastically hot matter.
- Planets and skies existed as smoke. The earth existed as a formless state and the sky existed as a gas. This process took two days.
- Providing the earth with mountains, seas, blessing and its sustenance took another two days. Thus completing the creation and readiness of the earth in four day.
- God ordered the earth and the sky to obey His physical laws.
- The sky was made into seven firmaments in two days.

And Allah knows the best.

Who told Muhammad that? How could anyone explain the fact that Muhammad said these words in the seventh century? It was a revelation from the Mighty Creator.

(Contd.)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
http://www.usislam.org/00hist.htm
History of Truth, The Truth about God and Religions, By:Dr. Adel M. Elsaie, Ph.D. Part-
9.1 The Divine Big Bang (Contd.)
Allah again challenges the unbelievers by adding some details to the creation sequence as follows:
Surah 41, Ayah 9-12 "Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds. He set on the (earth) mountains standing firm, high above it and bestowed blessings on the earth and measured therein its sustenance in four days, alike for (all) who ask. Then He turned to the sky and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: come ye together, willingly or unwillingly. They said: we do come together in willing obedience. So He completed them as seven firmaments in two days and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command."
The above Ayat begin by addressing the unbelievers by giving them a difficult passage, describing the primal creation of the earth and the skies around us. If we count two days for the creation of the earth, four days for stabilizing, blessing, and providing its sustenance, two days for making the seven skies, we get a total of eight days, while in all other verses of the Quran, creation is stated clearly in six days.
This is a fascinating example of verses that may have a different interpretation. Some commentators understand the four days of providing the earth with its needs to include the two days of creating the earth. This could be reasonable because the process of completing the earth forms a chain of events. In the first step it is the creation of the formless earth; in the second step it is the gradual evolution of the form of the earth, its mountains and seas, and its animal and vegetable life with a perfect balance.
In the above Surah 21, Ayah 30, the Quran states that the earth and the skies exploded together from a compressed state. In Surah 11, Ayah 9-12, the creation of the earth and its development are mentioned first; and the making of the sky into seven firmaments is mentioned last. The two statements are not inconsistent, because it is stated that when the sky was made into seven firmaments, it had existed previously as smoke: " ..
- Therefore the development of the Big Bang could have taken the following sequence:
- Explosion of a fantastically dense and fantastically hot matter.
- Planets and skies existed as smoke. The earth existed as a formless state and the sky existed as a gas. This process took two days.
- Providing the earth with mountains, seas, blessing and its sustenance took another two days. Thus completing the creation and readiness of the earth in four day.
- God ordered the earth and the sky to obey His physical laws.
- The sky was made into seven firmaments in two days.
And Allah knows the best.
Who told Muhammad that? How could anyone explain the fact that Muhammad said these words in the seventh century? It was a revelation from the Mighty Creator.
(Contd.)
rabbee: ok no automatic, green card for you.
hello people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 3:14, Isaiah 42:8. So now you acknowledge, YHWH is not Allah. YHWH is translated to I AM in English bible. SO Christian do not worship Allah, we worship Triune God.
So you believe in many gods?
hello people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

<quoted text>
rabbee: yes i know your all-h, is not TheG-D of All Creations. and thank you for also agreeing with me, that your all-h. is not the same G-D as, TheG-D of Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Moshe, Daveed, Shlomoh, Adam and adam and chaooah. and that your independant tribal g-ds, are not TheG-D of TheWhole Story of Creation.
Allah ia the same God as abraham mossses and isaac. Yacob. Maybe you should get over believing in your gods and get over your field.beasts to see reality. And start seeing positive and good in people. Do meditation or maybe be a yogiii you will profit a lot from it.
hello people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/253 2
Excerpt:
"Do you know of any other religion or system in the world that has brought laws like this? This is enough, by Allaah, to prove its perfection and beauty, and the necessity of following it."
No, it is enough to prove that Islam is a CONTROLLING religion that is interpreted and enforced by ABSOLUTE CONTROL FREAKS who are TERRIFIED of doing anything that might be construed as contrary to Mohammad's PERFECT example.
All religions are based on controlling peoples mind. Control freaks. Maybe you dont see it in yourself but you are extremely freaknly controlled by your religion.. its affecting your whole system.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

hello people wrote:
All religions are based on controlling peoples mind. Control freaks. Maybe you dont see it in yourself but you are extremely freaknly controlled by your religion.. its affecting your whole system.
Umm...what EXACTLY is my religion?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,821 - 145,840 of199,425
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Sun Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Jul 11 huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
Archaeologist at TX Mass Grave Blames DREAM Act... Jul 6 remember 6
Oldest case of Down's syndrome from medieval Fr... Jul 4 Nulli Secubdus 1
•••
•••