Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,665

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154276 Nov 15, 2012
The involved supramental consciousness and energy that will emerge from the subliminal depths of man (the mental being) through an act of evolution will give rise to the new species which is the supramental being that will be asexual, gnostic, immortal, have a different body shape and have activated force centers instead of internal organs.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154277 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Carbon-dating has ever been done. They dare not hand over any scrap or bits of paper for Carbon-dating tests. I do not believe that.
My point is simple. None of the men, who said, "Jesus is God" had ever read John, specially John 20:31.
If all had really read John 20:31, then no one would have said, "Jesus is God".
CArbon dating is not the only way to date thing.

All Christians read John 20:31 and said Jesus is God because we understand the word is with GOd and the word is God (this is in the First chapter.) unlike you keep insisting without any proof. The notion JEsus claim to be GOd is all over John and other 3 Gospels.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154278 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God, the Son is a post-Jesus concoction by men, who had never read and studied 20:31 in John's gospel.
You avoided the question. Who is YHWH?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154279 Nov 15, 2012
give up on your delusions, that we cannot be here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. if you wish to be, granted with eternal life. and travel with me, here in always TheTorah from HIM.

for i shall not defend, any not here in TheTorah idolitors. as the time for my, and this world's grandmother's, appointment ever sooner approaches. and the judgement day, of all of you beguins.

do not dare to make me, as angry as you have all made G-D. with your not being here in TheTorah routines, from the subtle beasts of the fields. you do not want, to make me that angry at all of you and yo mama.

i am not in a good mood, for any of this not here in TheTorah crap again from the stubtle beasts. for now - i suggest you appease G-D, here and now in TheTorah. and know my and this world's grandmother's time of appointment, is fast approaching. and just like all the other Torot times, i shall be placed in charge of it all.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154280 Nov 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i seriously doubt, that any one in a world of languages without the letter j. would have been called, as jews at that time.
since the letter j, did not even exist untill after 1054 ad. the j was born, when the letter i was divided into consonant and vowel forms. and eevreet does not even have the letter i, to accomplish this division.
They still are the group of people known as Jews in today's term.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154281 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John was written by many Johns. Even Christian scholars and Bishops agree.
Name one true Christian scholars
Ali

South Africa

#154282 Nov 15, 2012
Joe PASTA, your search will ultimately lead you up your ars* because if you denigh God, the ultimate inteligent designer of the universe, you, a finite being will never be able to sass out the infinite. You'll be walking in the dark, "the blind leading the blind and both falling in the ditch."

It's Creator God or pseudo-inteligence and stupidity. "But the carnal man cannot understand the things of God, because they are spirit and only spiritually discernable. They are foolishness to those who perish but life to those to whom these mysteries have been revealed."

You're just a big mess of Eastern mumbo-jumbo. Look what your philosophy has done to India! Keep it!!!! Similarly, look at the mess called Islam!! lol
Ali

South Africa

#154283 Nov 15, 2012
abc, name one good Muslam scholar!!!??? Don't name one of your unknowns because you will undoubtably judge him on the basis of your religion.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154288 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided the question. Who is YHWH?
To me, YHWH is no body.

Where can I find YHWH in the Bible?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154289 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
They still are the group of people known as Jews in today's term.
rabbee: well there are about 7 billion, typical opposing liars today too. so what?

and so guess what G-D, calls all you nobodies here in TheTorah again?

for the third time, G-D has given this story of creation, with all of you and yo mama. there is still nobody but, adam here in IT. for the end of this, sixth day of creation again. and you all agree with the same old devil again, that your not here in IT.

with the whole world, so beguiled with stupidity. you cannot figure out what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is in TheHappening. cause your all not, really all that smart as you are deluded to believe.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154290 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, YHWH is no body.
rabbee: well i know you won't find, the letter w in TheActualTorah. nor will you find, the letter u, to write muhammed. nor the letter j, to write jhvh. because all you copy-cats, have not done a very good job of copying.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154291 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one true Christian scholars
rabbee: don't be so stupid. according to muslems, not true to G-D. there are no such thing, as true christians. and according to christians, not true to G-D. there is no such thing, as any true muslem. and according to jews, not true to G-D. there are no such things, as christians and muslems true to G-D.

this without even delving into any other, nazi, communist, buddist or other athiest pagan religion. since according to all athiest, not true to G-D. none of you, are being true to athiesm either.

since apparently the devils systems, of divide and conquer. is smarter than all of you, not true to G-D put together.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154292 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, YHWH is no body.
rabbee: well that could explain, why your a nobody here in TheStory of Creation again. because you're, not even german. Erlösung Ist Er Und Sie (EIEUS)=(YHVH). in this world that is not, G-Dly Smart at all. so of what value is it to you all, to be only demonicly smart?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154293 Nov 15, 2012
your all operating, with demonic intelligence.

and it is not worth, the powder it takes. to blow you all, deeper into hell.

there ain't no religion, true to G-D here and now in TheTorah Happening again. since your all fighting, each other in the devils diverse hell and death rules. because nobody really, believes in G-D. here in the devils, bloodsport games.
hello people

United States

#154294 Nov 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: according to scripture, adam is the only begotten Son of G-D. end of discussion....
and if you are all confused, about the name of adam. then you are all wrong, here and now in TheSame Old Story again. and if you are all making, the very same mental mistakes as before. then you are getting the very same, physical story as before.
and it does not matter, who told all the lies first. if you all, believe them all. your just another sucker, having already been decieved.
All people are the children of god. When god breathed on adam to create humans after that all are children of god. When it is written son of god or daughter of god. It doesn't mean as biological but father as a creator. No baby breath and live without god will.
hello people

United States

#154295 Nov 15, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE & GROWTH:
1) Sound genetic basis that's free of abnormalities like hypogamy, incest, inbreeding, hereditary diseases of mind and body and serious personality defects.
2) Eco-sensitivity
3) Vegetarianism
4) Secularism
5) Good Karma
I am not vegeterian so are you saying that being vegeterian is essential for
life? Do you know the benefits of eating meat? Not all meat but chicken and beef is good. We are survival of the fitest
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154296 Nov 15, 2012
hello people wrote:
<quoted text>
All people are the children of god. When god breathed on adam to create humans after that all are children of god. When it is written son of god or daughter of god. It doesn't mean as biological but father as a creator. No baby breath and live without god will.
rabbee: that is not what it says, in TheTorah. anyone who denounces G-D, here in TheStory of Creation. is no longer considered as a child of G-D.

and since you are all, folloing the stubtle beasts, then you are a critter of the beast. and so i am an only Child of G-D again, here in TheTorah. no different, than the last two times all of you, and yo mama rejected G-D.

and i was there, when G-D came to breath down my nostrils. so i know, more about it than you. in one of those thing, where you had to be there. to really understand It.

according to G-D, i am THEIR direct decendant and Male Child. TheHisChild THEY Conscieved in HEAVEN and placed in the woumb of the surrogate earthly mother.

and it states in TheTorah, that adam has not yet met a true mate. since all of you, and yo mama have never been actually true to G-D.

and you all an yo mama are not the first time, for G-D to give this same again story. but you are all, making all the same mental mistakes with the beasts as all the other grandmothers and their grandchildren. only passing through, on your way to oblivion in disbelief.

as you all aided and abeted, in the deception of your grandmother. and now refuse to fix, the really bad situation you all help to mentally create. you all helped, mr lizard lips, decieve you grandmother again. to seduce her into giving birth, with chaeen and able with the beast. more proof, you do not believe in G-D. when in fact, that you never believed G-D. TheG-D WHO Promised to return, me and your grandmother in TheStory again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154297 Nov 15, 2012
G-D is my FATHER And MOTHER, exactly like it says in TheTorah. and i have not yet, found a true mate with all of her grandchildren true also.

so now, G-D has no other choice, but to give this whole story all over again. with or without all of you, and yo also beguiled mama.

so G-D is going to give this, whole story all over again. and this is all of you, and your grandmother's third strike out.

so i must give birth to Shet again, here in TheTorah as commanded. and it is not my idea, to have any children. especially after seeing all of you rather be critters, greater than the number of stars in the sky.

it is G-D, WHO desires i give rebirth to this world. i am not in favor of giving birth to any of you, as your grandfather of all.

but i love G-D, and shall do as commanded of me. despite of all the corruption, with the counter-intelligence of the devil in all of you.

i may not be, what you expected. but G-D says here in TheTorah, i am all your going to get from HIM.
abc

Malaysia

#154298 Nov 16, 2012
Ali wrote:
abc, name one good Muslam scholar!!!??? Don't name one of your unknowns because you will undoubtably judge him on the basis of your religion.
I have yet to talk anything about Islam in this forum. Why should i name one? This show you never really care what other is discussing, you simply want the upper hand. Arguing for the sake of arguing.
abc

Malaysia

#154299 Nov 16, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, YHWH is no body.
Exodus 3:14, Isaiah 42:8. So now you acknowledge, YHWH is not Allah. YHWH is translated to I AM in English bible. SO Christian do not worship Allah, we worship Triune God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Sri Lanka: Colombo attempts to seize lands of S... Nov 8 Tamules R killers 2

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE