Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 212,267

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#154129 Nov 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hans Kung is not only an ignorant fool but is also a bloody fool.
Mahmood, you are easily impressed with fools, without even knowing what the fools' beliefs are.
Hans kung is a Christian, runs down Moses but in his heart believes in Jesus, whom you call myth.
What does the bloody fool know about Islam and Qur'aan? Zilsch!
I know these junkies, who write and sell books to make money and earn fame in the West. You can also write and sell better than Hans Kung. Go ahead and earn a name on the junk site Wiki.
I don't have to prove. The proof that Moses, Jesus and Muhammad existed comes through generations and that you cannot understand.
Even these so-called Historians disagree with each other.
Ya he's a bloody fool alright who has probably forgotten more about Islam and Religion than you will ever know.

You wrote: "The proof that Moses, Jesus and Muhammad existed comes through generations and that you cannot understand"

This is an absurd statement without any evidence. Not only that, the stories about him in holy books are all balls. Fabricated nonsense. Go right ahead if you want to believe fairytales.

I have never doubted Mohammad's existence.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#154130 Nov 12, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a prophet, who came only to teach,
There was no lying or deceit in his speech,
Instead of sitting on a pulpit or a seat,
he stood on a mount and sat on the beach,
and made fine speeches to teach,
Whom did he slay and what evil did he speak?
Guess his name, Mahmood.
Mahmood, Mohammad, Rasool Allah & whatever!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154131 Nov 12, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you the same Jews who claim Adam(AS) is son of God?
rabbee: i am not a jew, muslem, or christian. for there are, no such titles in TheTorah. as always i am simply TheHis-Messinger sent by G-D, as stated in TheWritten-Torah Scroll. I am TheHisSon adam, returned here in these twice comings of Adam.

and this is not the first time, or the last time i shall be returned and commanded to do this. for if not for me and this worlds grandmothers, there would not be any resurrection of the dead. to all of you, the twice dead already.

as you would of only had the one chance, without me here in TheTorah again. you would not even have this third chance, to be true to G-D here in TheTorah Happening.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154132 Nov 12, 2012
Here's a good site for Muhammad worshipers to visit: http://www.islam786.com/99namesofmuhammad.htm

SHIRK, anyone?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154133 Nov 12, 2012

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154137 Nov 12, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood, Mohammad, Rasool Allah & whatever!!
No, Mahmood!

That was Jesus, the only son of Mary.

bmz

Singapore

#154139 Nov 12, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
I have never doubted Mohammad's existence.
Good. Thank you.

bmz

Singapore

#154144 Nov 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
Here's a good site for Muhammad worshipers to visit: http://www.islam786.com/99namesofmuhammad.htm
SHIRK, anyone?
Muhammad worshippers?

bmz

Singapore

#154147 Nov 12, 2012
Buford wrote:
Hello, Wiki

Which one did you choose from the following list provided by the fools' Wiki??

"Shirk may refer to:

"Shirk", to avoid work or other responsibilities

Shirk (surname)

Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah

Shirk, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran

Shirk-e Sorjeh, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran

"Shirk break", a synonym for coffee break

USS Shirk (DD-318), a United States Navy destroyer in service 1921 to 1930"

The last one?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154162 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
There are two possible explanations; he was either a scientific genius or the words were not his - making him only a messenger to spread the divine message.
A better premise but still a false conclusion.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154164 Nov 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Wiki
Which one did you choose from the following list provided by the fools' Wiki??
"Shirk may refer to:
"Shirk", to avoid work or other responsibilities
Shirk (surname)
Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah
Shirk, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
Shirk-e Sorjeh, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
"Shirk break", a synonym for coffee break
USS Shirk (DD-318), a United States Navy destroyer in service 1921 to 1930"
The last one?
Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah.

Qur'an 33:36 "No Muslim has any choice after Allah and His Apostle have decided a matter."

Qur'an 4:114 "He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell."

Qur'an 4:80 "He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah."

Qur'an 4:12 "Those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens to abide therein and that will be the supreme achievement. But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment."

bmz

Singapore

#154168 Nov 13, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Shirk (Islam), in Islam, the sin of idolatry or associating beings or things with Allah.

Qur'an 33:36 "No Muslim has any choice after Allah and His Apostle have decided a matter."

Qur'an 4:114 "He who disobeys the Apostle after guidance has been revealed will burn in Hell."

Qur'an 4:80 "He who obeys the Messenger obeys Allah."

Qur'an 4:12 "Those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens to abide therein and that will be the supreme achievement. But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment."
Right. Thanks for quoting the verses.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154177 Nov 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Thanks for quoting the verses.
Proof of shirk:

http://twitchy.com/2012/09/15/australians-sho...
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#154179 Nov 13, 2012
MUQ wrote:
There are two possible explanations; he was either a scientific genius or the words were not his - making him only a messenger to spread the divine message. The Prophet Muhammad was never known to be a scientific genius. For the Muslim, the scientific miracle of the Quran is very comforting. It does not initiate faith, but it emphasizes it. Abraham, the father of the prophets had a similar experience narrated in Surah 2, Ayah 260. Abraham had complete faith in Allahís power, but he wanted, with Allahís permission, to authenticate his faith and soothe his mind and heart.
Abraham wanted to see the process of resurrection, so Allah asked Abraham to cut four birds into pieces and mix them together. Abraham divided the pieces into four equal portions and put each portion on the top of a mountain. Allah asked Abraham to call upon the birds. With the permission of God, the birds came flying. Similarly, the scientific miracles in the Quran comfort the Muslimís heart. But to the unbelievers, it is a tremendous challenge that they will never be able to explain.
(Contd.)
I have been reading up Islamic history and it stinks to high heaven(like all other history). Yazid after killing Hussain, burnt the Kaba to the ground - the Kaba that "prophet" Abraham had built. Abduallah Ibn Zubayr then undertook the project to re-build "god's house".

Then in Kufa we had another character called Mukthar the Deceiver who also claimed to be a prophet & seized the treasury of that city and distributed it among the poor. Ibn Zubayr then sent his brother Musab to defeat Mukthar. In the mean time, Ibn Zubayr had proclaimed himself "commander of the faithful". But he was not the only commander of the faithful because back in Syria, there this shaddy character named Marwan who was soon succeeded by his son Abd al Malik.

This Abd al Malik guy I am told, suffered from halitosis and wore golden dentures. He defeated Musab & had him killed. I have a strong feeling that it was during the period of Abd al Malik, that the Koran first began to be written down. It was during Ibn Zubayr's time that a coin was minted that read "bismillah Mohammad rasool Allah".
towncrier

Duluth, GA

#154181 Nov 13, 2012
Who is Allah is the theme of this thread, well, I will tell you who "he" is...

He is an abominationa

He is a false god

He is a pagan Moon god

He is the antithesis of God

He is corrupt

He is evil

Need I say more?
towncrier

Duluth, GA

#154186 Nov 13, 2012
The Koran is a piece of blasphemous BS against God!
towncrier

Duluth, GA

#154187 Nov 13, 2012
Defend the Crusades as an entirely reasonable response to centuries of Muslim persecution of Christians in the Holy Land, including the crucifixion and execution of pilgrims, and the plunder and destruction of churches -- 10,000 of them in the early eleventh century, including Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulcher, traditional site of Christ's burial.

bmz

Singapore

#154188 Nov 13, 2012
Buford wrote:
No shirk.

The best definition of Shirk, comes from Christianity, which makes the false claim that Jesus was the son of God and the absurd claim that Jesus was God. Christianity is a religion based upon Shirk.

To us, Muhammad, Jesus and Moses were men, who were obedient SLAVES of God.
towncrier

Duluth, GA

#154189 Nov 13, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirk.
The best definition of Shirk, comes from Christianity, which makes the false claim that Jesus was the son of God and the absurd claim that Jesus was God. Christianity is a religion based upon Shirk.
To us, Muhammad, Jesus and Moses were men, who were obedient SLAVES of God.
Jesus is God you heretic fool! He created the world and He created Muhammad.

Get with reality already.

bmz

Singapore

#154190 Nov 14, 2012
towncrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God you heretic fool! He created the world and He created Muhammad.
Get with reality already.
Did Jesus tell anyone that he was God, clueless ignorant fool?

The man never said that he was God.

That Jesus is God, is BULLSHIT! Make it HORSE SHIT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rare and tiny artifact disappears Tue marcia neil 1
Lost Forever Isis militants smash ancient artif... Feb 26 Eleanor 1
Dead Sea Scrolls, Ancient Artifacts to Be Displ... Feb 22 dollarsbill 16
Archaeologists start to unearth the secrets of ... Feb 15 DeQuitacre 1
Tobacco planted on archaeological area Feb 12 Tokat 1
Copper mining threatens Afghan site of ancient ... Feb 8 Mag 1
Take the WW II archaeology quiz Feb 3 Eric Swanson 4
More from around the web