Who Is Allah?

Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. But they won't be laughing for very long. Full Story
Friend of Allah

Barrington, IL

#14671 Dec 24, 2012
WARRIOR HATES ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
and Goats with aids...
f- Muhammad, come get me!
~Warrior~
You are bad man. You say things thes not good. Allah is very very good.

iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiy
Friend of Allah

Barrington, IL

#14672 Dec 24, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only that He is Creator of Sun, that is all. Whatever benefits and uses sun has is for Solar System planets and its residents, none for God Himself.
Allah Knows Best
Yes yes, Allah is very very good. Allah is our fathar
Friend of Allah

Barrington, IL

#14673 Dec 24, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL
yes yes there is very long lol between [posts in septamber. and now.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14677 Feb 4, 2013
Friend of Allah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes, Allah is very very good. Allah is our fathar
He is not your father, He is your Creator! Do not forget the difference between Creator and the created beings.

Do not try to go above yourself, you will fall headlong.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14679 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Allah is a pagan god that your delusional Muhammad (shit on him) made up for power you idiot.
God the father and his only son Jesus. I suggest you shit on your korrany and read a bible sonny boy.
~Warrior~
I see you have made only minor progress on those pecs since last time...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14681 Feb 14, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have made only minor progress on those pecs since last time...
LMAO!
Pécs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9cs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9cs

Pécs (Hungarian pronunciation:[&#712;pe &#720;t&#643;]( listen); known by alternative names) is the fifth largest city of Hungary, located on the slopes of the Mecsek ...
WARRIOR FOR ALLAH

Khobar, Saudi Arabia

#14682 Feb 14, 2013
Allah (swat) is everyone's destination.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#14683 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Allah is a pagan god that your delusional Muhammad (shit on him) made up for power you idiot.
God the father and his only son Jesus. I suggest you shit on your korrany and read a bible sonny boy.
~Warrior~
Looks like you come from the lineage of the young man, who ran naked at the time of Jesus' arrest.
What was going on in the garden?

There is nothing redeeming in the Christian Bible. The more I read the Horse Shit in the New Testament, the more i point to that.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#14684 Feb 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You just haven't seen my latest pics, that's all retard.
How's Allah treating you? Still praying your five times a day?
~Warrior~
p.s. Aren't you glad old Muhammad negotiated with your Allah to get your prayers reduced from 50 to 5?
LOL
Frijoles is neither a Muslim nor a lousy Christian, but one, who is fiercely monotheistic. Frijoles believes in the one and only one LORD Almighty God of Abraham and Israel.

Can you come and help the polemic Christian goons on the other "Who is Allah?" thread?

PS: You must still be glad with the Satanic Church that negotiated with the Roman and Greek philosophers and negotiated to increase the number of Gods to three as an appeasement.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14685 Feb 14, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you come from the lineage of the young man, who ran naked at the time of Jesus' arrest.
What was going on in the garden?
There is nothing redeeming in the Christian Bible. The more I read the Horse Shit in the New Testament, the more i point to that.
The only thing you are pointing too, is your own ignorance.
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14686 Feb 15, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles is neither a Muslim nor a lousy Christian, but one, who is fiercely monotheistic. Frijoles believes in the one and only one LORD Almighty God of Abraham and Israel.
Can you come and help the polemic Christian goons on the other "Who is Allah?" thread?
PS: You must still be glad with the Satanic Church that negotiated with the Roman and Greek philosophers and negotiated to increase the number of Gods to three as an appeasement.
Noetics
The Luciferic propaganda: "Satanic Church negotiated with the Roman and Greek philosophers to increase the number of Gods to three as an appeasement".
Did Satanic Church wrote these texts alsO?
"And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." Genesis 1:2
"Holy Spirit knows the deep things of God" 1 Corinthians 2:10-11
"Whither shall I go from thy spirit?" Omnipresent Spirit Psalms139:7-10
"Thou sendest forth thy Spirit, they are created: Psalm 104: 30
"Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD, or as his counselor has taught him?" Isa 40:12,13
"By His Spirit He adorned the heavens." Job 26:13
"The Spirit of God has made me," says Elihu,Job 33:4
“Come near to Me, hear this: I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; From the time that it was, I was there. And now the LORD GOD and His SSPIRIT Have sent ME.”
Infinity 1(FATHER)+ Infinity 2(SON)+ Infinity 3(SPIRIT)= 1 Infinity (ELOHIM)
The Messiah is the second Person of the TRIUNE ELOHIM taking the form a human zygote in a virgin womb as was "foreordained BEFORE the foundation of the world" and "slain FROM the foundation of the world". 1Peter 1:20 & Revelation 13: 8. He took upon Himself the the "Sentence of Death" which He prounced on you and ALL and rose from the death. The heavens were not vacant when He died for you!! Romans 5:17
Lucifer hates these verses. His schemes are thwarted by these. Hell is all that will be left for him and his followers everywhere.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#14687 Feb 15, 2013
Allah is the great violent and sexual god of the Arabs. Oppress the women, then seed them, so they will not seek to rebel because they will have a kid to take care off by then.
He now resides within the astral plane, gliding through it as a huge arab penis and spreading his white gooey blessing on every violent arab men he finds on our material plane.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14689 Feb 16, 2013
Max wrote:
Allah is the great violent and sexual god of the Arabs. Oppress the women, then seed them, so they will not seek to rebel because they will have a kid to take care off by then.
He now resides within the astral plane, gliding through it as a huge arab penis and spreading his white gooey blessing on every violent arab men he finds on our material plane.
It shows you know nothing about Allah and I am not surprized. Majority of people in Western countries are fileld with ignorance about Islam and the God we worship.

By writing posts like these you openly display your ignorance.

May Allah forgive your ignorance and guide you to right path.

PS:

If you spite at sky, it wont reach sky, it will fall on your own face.

So you are not harming Allah but yourself.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14690 Feb 16, 2013
The answer to the question is thanks to
www.muslimjesus.net

----------

Who is Allah?

“Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God”– and there is only One God.

It is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English.

Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural or given a gender, which goes hand in hand with the Islamic concept of God. If we were to use the name God, it can be made into plurals and given a gender, i.e. God’s, Goddess, etc.
Noetics

Saint Louis, MO

#14691 Feb 17, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows you know nothing about Allah and I am not surprized. Majority of people in Western countries are fileld with ignorance about Islam and the God we worship.
By writing posts like these you openly display your ignorance.
May Allah forgive your ignorance and guide you to right path.
PS:
If you spite at sky, it wont reach sky, it will fall on your own face.
So you are not harming Allah but yourself.
Noetics

I agree with MUQ and could not have written any better because I am no scholar on the Quran. As far as I know, the Prophet himself was not sure how he can stand before his most holy, righteous and benevolent Allah. "I know not what shall be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.' S. 46:8-9 Meccan.
By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him....(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266).

This is distinctly different from the New Testament (as well as the Old Testament) assurance of eternal REDEMPTION by the once for all death and resuurection of the ETERNAL YAHWEH who took upon Himself the Sentence of Death He had genetically imprinted on mankind (and all life under its dominion). "John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" John 3: 36. Everlasting means everlasting!!

It is unfortunate that people who identify themselves as defenders of their particular version of faith (whatever that be)indulge in filthy deprecations of others'. Filth does not cancel filth. It only affirms Jeremiah 17: 9 that "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" The heart needs be transformed/regenerated from above.
This is
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14692 Feb 19, 2013
Noetics wrote:
Noetics

I agree with MUQ and could not have written any better because I am no scholar on the Quran. As far as I know, the Prophet himself was not sure how he can stand before his most holy, righteous and benevolent Allah. "I know not what shall be done with me or with you. I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.' S. 46:8-9 Meccan.
By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him....(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 58, Number 266).

This is distinctly different from the New Testament (as well as the Old Testament) assurance of eternal REDEMPTION by the once for all death and resuurection of the ETERNAL YAHWEH who took upon Himself the Sentence of Death He had genetically imprinted on mankind (and all life under its dominion). "John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" John 3: 36. Everlasting means everlasting!!

It is unfortunate that people who identify themselves as defenders of their particular version of faith (whatever that be)indulge in filthy deprecations of others'. Filth does not cancel filth. It only affirms Jeremiah 17: 9 that "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" The heart needs be transformed/regenerated from above.
This is
Ans.

You do not know the "background" of prophet making such types of statements. In Quran Allah assures him of Best Abode and Mercy and Position and Honor in the hereafter, not once but many times.

But a Muslims must always have to be a humble and show humility before Allah and not boast about himself and his standing before Allah.

In that sense our prophet used such statements, not that he did not "know" what shall happen to him in the hereafter. These sayings are for teaching of his followers. And not to be taken in "literal sense"

The same is the case with Jesus also. He never boasted about himself, at least not in the First Three Gospels.

It is St. Paul who is making all these statements about people who shall take jesus as their Saviour. And St. Paul can write any thing, who is there to check him?
Max

Montréal, Canada

#14693 Feb 19, 2013
Mohammed had 14 wives, I wouldn't underestimate his knowledge of womans if I were you. He really had the perfect formula to abuse of them and quell their rebellion ; make them pregnant.
huhu

Spain

#14694 Feb 20, 2013
Muhammad married two Jewish women; Safiya of Banu Nadir and Rayhana of Banu Qurayza

how could he marry the female species of the "descendants of apes and pigs"?
huhu

Spain

#14695 Feb 20, 2013
Rayhana was like the "beautiful captive woman" in Deut 21:10,

Umar ibn al-Hakam narrated: The Prophet was very fond of her and reclined with her frequently.

Muhammad ibn Ka`b narrated: She was very jealous over him, which made him divorce her. But after that she could not bear it and wept profusely, so the Prophet took her back. She remained with him till she died.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#14697 Feb 22, 2013
Max wrote:
Mohammed had 14 wives, I wouldn't underestimate his knowledge of womans if I were you. He really had the perfect formula to abuse of them and quell their rebellion ; make them pregnant.
Is having more wives a "disqualification" for a prophet? And do you know what was the situation of women and polygamy in Arabia beofre our prophet declared his mission.

And do you know ALL , excpet one, of his wives were widows and many of them were with children from their earlier husbands.

And that he was having only one wife, who was fifteeen years older than him for first 50 years of his life?

Why all of a sudden he got this "sexual drive"?

Many of his marriages were to support widown and to further plotical allieances with other tribes.

Why you only think "sex" as one and only aim for marriage? Do husabnd and wives spend all their times having sex?

When you people will grow up and think logically?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min Faith 205,661
Diversity is a codeword for White genocide Nov 20 7970kgl 1
Researchers Disagree About Age, Purpose of Ston... (Oct '08) Nov 19 Garry Denke 11
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Heracles to Alexander: Ashmolean Museum unveils... (Apr '11) Nov 16 Macedonian 25
Mexican Government Claims US Auction House Sold... Nov 13 Concerned 1
Remains of Ice Age infants uncovered in Alaska Nov 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE