Willamette Lecture Features the Traum...

Willamette Lecture Features the Traumatic Lives of Early Christians in Cyprus

There are 1 comment on the Salem-News.com story from Apr 1, 2012, titled Willamette Lecture Features the Traumatic Lives of Early Christians in Cyprus. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

This lecture will be on April 5 at 7:30 p.m. in the Paulus Lecture Hall at Willamette University's College of Law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

Craig Villamarchese

Salem, CT

#1 Apr 1, 2012
Christ, everybody knows that the early Christians loved to get the shit beat out of them. C'mon, tell me somethin' I don't know. They were a bunch of crybabies -- everybody knows that. They weren't manly Greco-Roman types by any means. It's well known that those early Christians were supersitious, limp-wristed shirtlifting sodomites. How they prevailed over the sensible, if wacky, down-to-earth exemplars of traditional values -- the Greco-Roman Gods -- is anybody's guess. I'll tell you one thing, buster, we idolaters have had it up to our pie holes with Christians, early AND late. I think I'll just go outside and beat the tar out of a couple of 'em right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Volunteers wanted to join community archaeologi... Sat dig 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) May 27 yehoshooah adam 256,358
News Safeguarding Islam's ancient past May '17 Tear it down 1
News Men made strange discoveryHere are the top stor... May '17 Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Boy finds 5,000-year-old spearhead (Feb '12) May '17 Natgan 3
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... May '17 okimar 25
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Apr '17 Plunder 5
More from around the web