Human Bones Discovered In NE Oklahoma Could Be Ancient Indian Burial SIte

Apr 10, 2012 Full story: KTUL-TV Tulsa 13

KTUL.com - Tulsa's Channel 8 - News, Weather & SportsHuman Bones Discovered In NE Oklahoma Could Be Ancient Indian Burial SIte Human bones discovered by a man walking along the river bank in Langley Sunday evening could turn out to be hundreds of years old -- and a link to the past.

Full Story
Zog King of all Albanians

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Apr 10, 2012
No. IO think the guy did it and he's trying to cover it up. Nice try.
ICu3

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
How do they know someone wasn't killed and buried there? They are the experts, so it probably is old burial site. We used to live in Pryor. My mom disappeared in January of 76. Her body was never found . So when I see things like this I'm always curious to read and learn more.
Zog King not Queen

Old Lyme, CT

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Eww.
Antuanne

Lima, Peru

#4 Apr 16, 2012
I am search satellite map of place where will be Ancient Indian Burial Site but donīt find. I like coordinates, please. In this map does not appear
http://satelliteview.org/satellite/Langley,_O...
regards.
Zeck

Coffeyville, KS

#5 Apr 16, 2012
I hope the Cherokee Nation looks into this, and most of us know the Osage tribe were around here in the area for years, before selling the land to the Cherokee Nation.
Zog known as Mallethead

Old Lyme, CT

#6 Apr 16, 2012
Do you think they sold the land knowing full well what was there, i.e., evidence of perfidy? Or was it the Cherokee, no strangers to perfidy, who covered up some awful secret? Or did the guy who discovered it attempt a cover up by perfidiously associating the bones with "archaeology"? Resort managers are a suspect cohort, it's well know. Obviously, some manner of perfidy was committed by someone who is or was no stranger to perfidy. And who's this Peruvian who's using the CIA satellite to find Ancient Indian Burial Site? I mean what's going on here? Everything's so topsy-turvy these days you never know who to believe anymore. Did you know that the Mayans went into space according to some highly reliable sources (who live almost exclusively in their heads)? And that even though they've discovered the Titanic not one person ever got a refund? Okay. You be the judge.
Zeck

Coffeyville, KS

#7 Apr 16, 2012
Ok.
The Other Zog

Old Lyme, CT

#8 Apr 17, 2012
Ok.
resort manager

Kansas, OK

#9 Apr 21, 2012
your comment about resort managers are a suspect cohort and the guy who discovered them attempted a cover up by perfidiously associating it with "archaeology' tells me you have no clue about what your are talking about. you base your opinion on a small amount of information and clearly you haven't done any follow up research as to the truth of the matter. if you had you would of learned that the remains are of a time when they used rocks to grind their corn and other grains, there for the teeth were ground down from eating small particals of grit. as for the age of the remains it has been determined that we will never know the true age, tribe, or culture of them out of respect for the tribe that may claim rights to them. which i support and respect due to the fact that i myself have a native american heritage, and im the "perfidious" resort manager that made the discovery. so before you go and flap your lips about something do your research first and you won't look like an idiot.
Zog known as Mallethead wrote:
Do you think they sold the land knowing full well what was there, i.e., evidence of perfidy? Or was it the Cherokee, no strangers to perfidy, who covered up some awful secret? Or did the guy who discovered it attempt a cover up by perfidiously associating the bones with "archaeology"? Resort managers are a suspect cohort, it's well know. Obviously, some manner of perfidy was committed by someone who is or was no stranger to perfidy. And who's this Peruvian who's using the CIA satellite to find Ancient Indian Burial Site? I mean what's going on here? Everything's so topsy-turvy these days you never know who to believe anymore. Did you know that the Mayans went into space according to some highly reliable sources (who live almost exclusively in their heads)? And that even though they've discovered the Titanic not one person ever got a refund? Okay. You be the judge.
Zog Idiot Look Alike

Old Lyme, CT

#10 Apr 24, 2012
YOU ARE THE ONE!! Resort Manager!!! Murderer!!! Quickly call the 911 Blog and send over a virtual forensics team STAT! You say the teeth in the skull were "ground down from eating small particals of grit ...." Okay. Question (1) What's a "partical"? Question (2) Who eats grit? Parakeets eat grit. Was the deceased a parakeet? Question (3) Who gave the very, very suspect moronic, humorless resort manager access to a computer? Question (4) Did said resort manager practice daily to acquire his humorlessness and get-a-life-ness or is it his gift? Question (5) Is it a gift or a curse or is it BOTH a gift AND a curse? Question (6) Which resort do you manage? Is it a Disney resort? Is it Atlantis? Is it the country of Spain? I rest my case.
perfidious resort manager

Salina, OK

#11 May 8, 2012
to answer your questions first off you need to get yourself educated and quit wasting your life making yourself look like a total idiot. because from what you write i bet everytime your lips flap you let a little more stupid spill out. and it seems you have an generous supply of it to waste. so before you contaminate those around you with all that stupid, shut and pay attention you might learn something. because you think you're so smart you know it all and can't be taught anything new. i'm not going to waste anymore time with you, and let you just keep on spilling out the stupid. then when you are out you will realize just what an idiot you really are. oh the resort is in the land of oz,you should know where that is. since you are a fart smeller, i mean a smart feller.
Zog Idiot Look Alike wrote:
YOU ARE THE ONE!! Resort Manager!!! Murderer!!! Quickly call the 911 Blog and send over a virtual forensics team STAT! You say the teeth in the skull were "ground down from eating small particals of grit ...." Okay. Question (1) What's a "partical"? Question (2) Who eats grit? Parakeets eat grit. Was the deceased a parakeet? Question (3) Who gave the very, very suspect moronic, humorless resort manager access to a computer? Question (4) Did said resort manager practice daily to acquire his humorlessness and get-a-life-ness or is it his gift? Question (5) Is it a gift or a curse or is it BOTH a gift AND a curse? Question (6) Which resort do you manage? Is it a Disney resort? Is it Atlantis? Is it the country of Spain? I rest my case.
The European Guy

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2014
Who cares if it was an Indian or a 200 year old white farmer who was buried there. Doesnt matter. But we all know that the indians will claim the bones and will probably waste thousands of dollars of the money that we (the white Europeans who saved them from themselves) have given them on this. Total waste of resorces UNLESS the bones were identified as someone from recent times who may be missing. Just throwing out my 10 cents because in all thanks to the guys who wrote our constitution and gave us our civil rights, iv got the freedom of speech.
Roger Flypat

Old Lyme, CT

#13 Feb 12, 2014
I know Zog the Ungovernable and although he is doing time in some filthy Okie lockup in some stinking Okie town (for beating up the special-needs so-called "resort manager"/perfidious murderer/pansy shirt-lifter), he maintains that said "resort manager," who claims native american heritage (big fat lying baby) and who also claims he FOUND the human remains and did not make them (i.e., murder the poor fellow)(big fat lying baby brat lie #2)-- anyway, I sort of forget where I was going with this. Still, everyone, I hope you all have a nice day, except The European Guy who shamelessly, nay, sickeningly, sucks up the powers that be by thanking them for "our constitution," "our (LAUGHABLE) civil rights," and blah blah blah freedom of speech (Ed Snowden anyone?). This chork is a little Nazi if I ever heard one. Ask a black person about how much he enjoys this cornucopia of "rights." I'll tell you what: Now that Zog the Bipolar has trashed the so-called "resort manager"/murderer, he'll come looking for you, The European Guy. And he knows exactly where to find you, too: The United States of America, this great country indivisible under G-D, that's where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min JOEL 203,524
Where Islam Treads, It Leaves a Desert Oct 18 Old Pom 5
History is boring Oct 18 llortraob 1
Amphipolis tomb mosaic depicts abduction of Per... Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
AMPHIPOLlS (upd) Oct 17 AMPHIPOLIS 1
Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Oct 12 Barnsweb 101
Israeli archaeologists find inscriptions of Aus... Oct 11 Stan Dandyliver 5

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE