Archaeologists to unearth hill's hidd...

Archaeologists to unearth hill's hidden history

There are 3 comments on the Newtownabbey Today story from Feb 13, 2014, titled Archaeologists to unearth hill's hidden history. In it, Newtownabbey Today reports that:

Archaeologists are to carry out a major dig on Carnmoney Hill later this year in a bid to unearth hidden treasures of the past.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newtownabbey Today.

Lol

Glasgow, UK

#1 Feb 16, 2014
And I bet if they dig deep they will find no Protestant skeletons, they're all back in Scotland where the immigrants came fae. Irish lands mean just that.
johnny sloaps

UK

#2 Feb 16, 2014
Again you scum bag, what about all the irish through out the UK and America get them out back to ireland where they came from, just what your saying about so called scotch invaders, I bet celtic fans will love that statement, anybody with scotch heritage must go back to scotland, you might as well say anyone with Roman or Viking ancestors must go back home! Get real you rebel tramp, your a defeated movement!
bob sleigh

UK

#4 Feb 16, 2014
Consolidate the unionist position! Defend the faith uphold the crown we will do this if we have to drown!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 31 min Shamma 243,275
News ScienceDiscovery of female bones at Stonehenge ... Feb 8 Ray 1
News Historic Graves Unearthed in St. Augustine, Flo... Jan 29 Respectdead 1
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jan 27 MUQ2 191
News Confederate flag's removal turns King Day into ... Jan 22 Sneaky Pete 4
News Expert weighs in on search for 12 Marines missi... Jan 17 Le Jimbo 1
News Singer Justin Bieber asked to leave Mexico's Tu... Jan '16 PLEASE 1
More from around the web