Logan burial sites American Indian re...

Logan burial sites American Indian remains rise to 44

There are 3 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Logan burial sites American Indian remains rise to 44. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Contact us Search archives Page Reprints Getting Into Print Weather Our History Privacy Statement RSS Feeds Advertising Webcams >> More blue AP Video News Politics Gazette Charities Business Police Blotter Watchdog News Columnists Putnam County Public records Special Reports Weird News Corrections Advisories >> More blue WVU Marshall Prep Sports ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

Lef

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 7, 2012
No respect for the living or dead the genocide continues .
Hopeihelped

Lathrop, MO

#2 Apr 30, 2012
This is jUst sickening!!They are destroying our history and who knows one of them could be aracoma and people from her tribe but even if it isn't them they should be left to rest in peace!!!!
why

Logan, WV

#3 Apr 30, 2012
Why did they bury the remains in New York ? They belong HERE !!! I really don't believe they re-buried them, they probable have them in a museum some where. I am Native American (Cherokee), have they said what Indian group they were from ? Does anyone know where we can go to complain about our ancestors being moved out of our area ? Burial is very important in Native American cultural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min Joel 253,973
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug 15 Curious 31
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Aug 14 daredevil82 2
News Archaeologists in Serbia Unearth Ancient Spells... Aug 14 srbosjek 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 11 Faa Samoa 1,978
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul '16 Georgina 45
CitiesÂ’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul '16 moabdallah 1
More from around the web