diamonds: treasure exorcism

Posted in the Archaeology Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Diamonds are geometrically wondrous gem-like sparkling stones that are formed by pressurizing regular coals.

Coal mines are found in many places across the world, but the lucrative value-based international diamond trade market has become somewhat socially dangerous, as various privatized profiteers are partially vying for mighty dominion over the treasure market.

This surprising social danger in the otherwise precious diamond market has created critical perceptions that human societies are perhaps dabbling so greedily with natural minerals (i.e., coal, fossil fuels, etc.) that its own power desire for treasure has bred turmoil, revealing the philosophical magic of the relevant Hollywood (USA) movie "Blood Diamond" (2006).

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Frank 207,333
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 15 hr First Fijian 1,969
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
Oldest Metal Object in Middle East Discovered Dec 8 Bill 1
Locked Away for Years, Skeleton's Secrets Rewri... Dec 7 Buhboo 1
More from around the web