Pre-Columbian U.S. Television Project

Pre-Columbian U.S. Television Project

Posted in the Archaeology Forum

SeekingInvestiga tor

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Do you have a passion for exploring ancient and mysterious sites around the U.S.? Do you believe that the true history of America before Columbus "discovered" it has been hidden or suppressed?

September Films is accepting submissions for passionate, knowledgeable and well-spoken ON CAMERA INVESTIGATORS between the ages of 28 and 45 to participate in a one-of-a-kind documentary. This is an amazing opportunity to examine and reveal compelling evidence of ancient pre-Columbian civilizations, right here in America, to millions of viewers! Must be familiar with ancient civilizations, both Native American and foreign (Norse, Hebrew, Minoan, Phoenician, etc), and the controversial theories of their existence in America up to 5000 years ago.

The documentary shoots across the United States in the month of October. There will be compensation, and all travel/meals will be paid for. Please send a photo of yourself, a resume, any relevant research you may have done (i.e. books, articles, blogs, etc), as well as any video links of yourself on camera to: [email protected] **Please do not contact poster via standard mail or telephone.**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 47 min rabbee yehoshooah... 247,853
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr 15 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr 10 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
Stunning 2200-Year-Old Mosaics Discovered in An... Mar '16 west38 1
Identity Through Architecture & Arts (ITAA) Mar '16 moabdallah 1
News The 'first four' and their fight from slavery t... Mar '16 White and Right 1
More from around the web