The mystery of the two Fort Mountains

Dec 19, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 63

Richard, I visited Fort Mountain State Park several years ago in GA. It had some interesting structures, no one there seemed to have good information as to what they were.

Full Story
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Sativa wrote:
<quoted text>it would make sense if your pineal gland was cleaned out and both sides of your brain will fire as one...then you can see through the veils pulled over your sheeple eyes and get over the lies and the duality taught to keep your 2 sides of your brain firing separately and your pineal gland calcified...half of what you were taught in public schools are lies,along with the milk spewed from the Bulpits...we freemasons have the correct version of the metaphor book you call a bible...have you ever heard of any famous biblical person's remains ever being uncovered?history is a lie or there would be more human remains and their artifacts...no mass burial sites located near any of the so called civilization ruins...we get the bullshit of they only preserved the royalty,bul sh*t to make you forget where millions of the working class went..where the hades are they? the lack of enough physical evidence proves the ruins were ruins to begin with and stocked with dead human props and some artifacts..then histories were written for the staged sets and props...the lies are wayyyyyyyy bigger than most think..
Now see what happens when you go off your meds?
Don't worry, the men in white suits will find you before you can hurt yourself.
Sativa

Dalton, GA

#23 Jan 6, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see what happens when you go off your meds?
Don't worry, the men in white suits will find you before you can hurt yourself.
i have an honorary gold and black hat from the house of the temple in dc..we 33+ degree Freemasons have got synthetic telepathy,we dont have to pick up a phone..but you cant hear it and wish you could..
Sativa

Dalton, GA

#24 Jan 6, 2013
you from Florida, Google synthetic telepathy....we have been sending people to the mental wards that aint got enough sense to find out where the voices come from...
Etoner

Chatsworth, GA

#25 Jan 8, 2013
Perhaps the ruins on Grassy were built by the free roaming "Big Foot" nation, those animals are so smart they have eluded searchers or centuries.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#26 Jan 8, 2013
Sativa wrote:
you from Florida, Google synthetic telepathy....we have been sending people to the mental wards that aint got enough sense to find out where the voices come from...
label the CIA you uneducated monkeys and we will give you some hoops to jump through...
Bill

Maysville, GA

#27 Jan 8, 2013
Three UCSO employees went to Federal prison for tapping a pay phone.
The then sitting sheriff, his son a deputy and chief jailer?
See More wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiots like yourself believe that. Oh, and that Richard guy who thinks the cops in Union County are tapping his phone... yada yada yada...
JDH

Dalton, GA

#28 Jan 8, 2013
How about an elaborate defensive protection barrier built by a group of people that occupied this area that felt more secure on the high ground (military advantage), a fortified defense from other traveling through this area? Kind of like a pre-historic "FORT"! Why did we really go to the moon? For the rocks, for autocad, for freeze dried food, to beaat down the Russians, for the future Mars landing.....

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#29 Jan 9, 2013
JDH wrote:
How about an elaborate defensive protection barrier built by a group of people that occupied this area that felt more secure on the high ground (military advantage), a fortified defense from other traveling through this area? Kind of like a pre-historic "FORT"! Why did we really go to the moon? For the rocks, for autocad, for freeze dried food, to beaat down the Russians, for the future Mars landing.....
We never went to the moon it was a hoax.
Floridian

Orlando, FL

#30 Jan 9, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>We never went to the moon it was a hoax.
Yeah and the world is flat.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Floridian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and the world is flat.
No the world is round.
The Nuts Are Back in Town

Dahlonega, GA

#32 Jan 9, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>No the world is round.
But how would we really know that the world is round if we really didn't go into space? Answer that Tiny Tim.

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#33 Jan 9, 2013
The Nuts Are Back in Town wrote:
<quoted text>
But how would we really know that the world is round if we really didn't go into space? Answer that Tiny Tim.
I didnt say we hadnt gone into space. I said the moon landing was a hoax. There is a big difference.
Moonie

Clayton, GA

#34 Jan 10, 2013
Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say we hadnt gone into space. I said the moon landing was a hoax. There is a big difference.
why do you think it was a hoax?
Moonbean

Blairsville, GA

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Moonie wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you think it was a hoax?
Cause there was a sign (many people missed) when Armstrong was filmed there that said Los Angeles 283 miles.
Oh my

Dahlonega, GA

#36 Jan 10, 2013
Moonbean wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause there was a sign (many people missed) when Armstrong was filmed there that said Los Angeles 283 miles.
That should read Los Angeles 238,900 miles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_distance_ (astronomy)
Moonbean

Blairsville, GA

#37 Jan 10, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
That should read Los Angeles 238,900 miles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_distance_ (astronomy)

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/moon.htm
Oh my

Dahlonega, GA

#38 Jan 10, 2013
Moonbean wrote:
Hey,
if it's on the net,
then it must be true.
Who could argue with a youtube video.

Scientific proof the Earth is flat!
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...
The Nuts Are Back in Town

Dahlonega, GA

#39 Jan 10, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
if it's on the net,
then it must be true.
Who could argue with a youtube video.
Scientific proof the Earth is flat!
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...
Thanks for providing this link. Everyone should take a look at this, because it proves, unbelievably, that there is someone out there who is nuttier than The Mountains Voice.
Moonbean

Blairsville, GA

#40 Jan 10, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,
if it's on the net,
then it must be true.
Who could argue with a youtube video.
Scientific proof the Earth is flat!
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...

Thanks for the link. That pic of Willie Nelson shows he's still doing drugs and laying flat.


Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#41 Jan 16, 2013
think flat earth model with a Tesla electronic shield dome over it...nothing is as it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 49 min bmz 207,567
Million-Mummy Cemetery Unearthed in Egypt Dec 23 Binders Full of W... 2
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Dec 23 iSland Olosega 1,971
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... Dec 21 Cordwainer Trout 2
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire Dec 16 uiha 5
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Alleged Dead Sea Scrolls Looters Indicted Dec 9 How Stuff Works 1
More from around the web