Origin of Hindu Brahmins

Origin of Hindu Brahmins

There are 194 comments on the Dienekes' Anthropology Blog story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Origin of Hindu Brahmins. In it, Dienekes' Anthropology Blog reports that:

Sengupta et al. suggest a Paleolithic/Neolithic, pre-Indo-European, origin of most Hindu Y chromosomes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dienekes' Anthropology Blog.

FACT

Canada

#187 Feb 23, 2014
BROWN Caucasian were the first caucasian and were NOT white European at all. whites don't have a identity and don't even know anything about themselves. europe was never whiteman's land in the past . moors were there before. whites are known to steal other people beliefs because they never had any beliefs that is alive today and don't even bother stating Christianity as that was never their religion before.
TRUTH

Hyderabad, India

#188 Mar 31, 2014
Ancestral North Indians were closest to Georgians. Brahmins have the highest Baloch or dagestan component found in Northern caucasus
FACT

Canada

#190 May 12, 2014
indian pride wrote:
<quoted text>
you dirty brahmin piece of shit. bless your caste people only huh. and all the people you've mentioned don't look caucasian to me.
and what is the word Caucasian mean to you because I can tell you right off the bat right now that it didn't mean white for its ORIGINAL DEFINITION!util ghonkys changed the definition in the year 1785
FACT

Canada

#192 May 12, 2014
truth is blowing in the w wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is making a fool of yourself people in the caucasus mountains can be the lightest skinned people on earth which proves that the original caucasians were milk white , even today loads of chechens , circassians , ingush people are very light skinned with red hair and they bear no resemblence at all to any kind of north west indian tribes.
people of south caucasus are fake caucasians like armenians , azeris and georgians. armenians are dark becouse they are indo-european tribe related to the persians, azeris are light skinned but they have strong mongoloid influence. your WANNABE fantasy of trying to prove north west indians as caucasians is void and stupid.
absolutely not dickhead if you go right now and type brown Caucasian then come back and admit what a fucken tool you are! brown caucasian are the first Caucasian and are not white European.the word Caucasian never originally meant white European because when brown Caucasian were around there was never white people you ignoramus!
FACT

Canada

#194 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I dont find any resemblence of north indians to north africans..berbers in north africa are equally light skinned as europeans north indians are as dark as any other south indian,
people ethnic to south asia i.e Indians (north to south), south/central pakistanis , sri lankans and maldivians are all dravidians and look the same..light skinned people of south asia got their light skin from intermixing with various central asian tribes who swept through northern parts of south asia (i.e khyber pass). Real pashtun khans of north west frontiers of pakistan (not the fake bollywood ones) are lightter skinned than south asians show either a disticnt caucasian mixed look or a mongoloid mix look since people of khyber pass are relativey closer to central asiaand got loads of intermixing from central asian tribes
there is no resemblance with north Africans and south Asians as they can be Caucasian bonestructure buty are not supposed to look the same at all . hope you know that being Caucasian doesn't mean you have to look similar because Caucasian doesn't represent racial identity. soiuth Asians are not white north Africans are not white and yet north Africans and south Asians in north are Caucasian but NOT WHITE EUROPEAN they have nothing to do with white people . fuck what part of this do you not understand.nobody from india has anything to do with white people whatsoever.
FACT

Canada

#195 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
I dont find any resemblence of north indians to north africans..berbers in north africa are equally light skinned as europeans north indians are as dark as any other south indian,
people ethnic to south asia i.e Indians (north to south), south/central pakistanis , sri lankans and maldivians are all dravidians and look the same..light skinned people of south asia got their light skin from intermixing with various central asian tribes who swept through northern parts of south asia (i.e khyber pass). Real pashtun khans of north west frontiers of pakistan (not the fake bollywood ones) are lightter skinned than south asians show either a disticnt caucasian mixed look or a mongoloid mix look since people of khyber pass are relativey closer to central asiaand got loads of intermixing from central asian tribes
no people up north are NOT Dravidian at all. they are north indian Aryan cultured people.i wont mention anything else because I don't want white assholes knowing anything about north indians or else white trash will bullshit lie and state more about hindu culture and twist the knowledge with lies.i don't trust whites I hate whites and I wish they would all get tortured and dismembered before each and every one of their deaths.fucken asshole honky all deserve murder! I hope we can all get every colored race especially muslims and get together and wipeout the entire population of whites until the only people left are russians and they will be alright
truth is blowing in the w

Sri Lanka

#196 May 16, 2014
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>no people up north are NOT Dravidian at all. they are north indian Aryan cultured people.i wont mention anything else because I don't want white assholes knowing anything about north indians or else white trash will bullshit lie and state more about hindu culture and twist the knowledge with lies.i don't trust whites I hate whites and I wish they would all get tortured and dismembered before each and every one of their deaths.fucken asshole honky all deserve murder! I hope we can all get every colored race especially muslims and get together and wipeout the entire population of whites until the only people left are russians and they will be alright
they are all dravidians they look 100% dravidian can you see any diffrence between harbajan singh (north indian) and Ashwin (south indian), muslims is no a race so I dont think every muslims will join hands with you to kill the white race becouse there are considerabe number of white and mongoloid muslim groups

white muslims - bosniaks , albanian , kosovars , pomaks , tatars , chechens , ingush , lezgians , Circassians , western anatolians turks and many azeris etc..

mongoloid muslims - kazakhs , kyrgyz , hui , uighurs and many other chinese and central asian ethnicities

so the only muslims groups that share some similarity hindus are the bangladeshis and pakistani punjabi muslims only. nobody else
FACT

Canada

#197 Jun 8, 2014
nobody has the right to tell me who the fuck I am as I know who I am and im not white thank god! I have been noticing white people seem to always speak for other races and claim they know more then the actual races who have relevance to their cultures HOW SAD! white trash should get a life!
FACT

Canada

#198 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
they are all dravidians they look 100% dravidian can you see any diffrence between harbajan singh (north indian) and Ashwin (south indian), muslims is no a race so I dont think every muslims will join hands with you to kill the white race becouse there are considerabe number of white and mongoloid muslim groups
white muslims - bosniaks , albanian , kosovars , pomaks , tatars , chechens , ingush , lezgians , Circassians , western anatolians turks and many azeris etc..
mongoloid muslims - kazakhs , kyrgyz , hui , uighurs and many other chinese and central asian ethnicities
so the only muslims groups that share some similarity hindus are the bangladeshis and pakistani punjabi muslims only. nobody else
speaking for 1 guy is NOT speaking for everyone as a whole population located there thought id let YOU KNOW! what are you? a muslim?
FACT

Canada

#199 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>
muslim is comprised of middle eastern whether it be sunny or Shiite majority wise
truth is blowing in the w

Sri Lanka

#200 Jun 11, 2014
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>muslim is comprised of middle eastern whether it be sunny or Shiite majority wise
again proves that you are stupid brat. just type in islam in wikpedia and you would be amazed to find out that middle easterners make up less than 50% of the muslim population in the world. there are muslim majority regions/countries across Eastern europe, North asia , Central asia , Africa. and brahmins dont share anything in commen with middle easterners at all. brahmins only share similarity with pakistanis terrorist muslims
FACT

Canada

#204 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Pakistanis came from india originally before british divided them.whites have nothing to do with east indian hindus
FACT

Canada

#206 Jun 27, 2014
india
FACT

Canada

#207 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
dravidians are low caste labourers who are not north west indian.madrasi are not north indians
FACT

Canada

#208 Jun 27, 2014
even buddhism came from india prince siddharta gautama 5th century bc e in northern india . (gautam Buddha)
FACT

Canada

#210 Jul 6, 2014
white crackers like to exploit everything other races have. pls. explain why did white devils change the scriptures and taint Christianity with LIES!!!!!! my suggestion is for all you uneducated white jealous cracker trash to read up on Alexander son of pope Cezares borgias. your history is very evil of why the white devil killed the Christian lord then converted to Christianity perverting it. the Christian lord was never white. Hinduism does not accept white devils. stick with your paganism white trash! leave other races the fuck alone!
husayn

Richmond, Canada

#211 Jul 27, 2014
Greeks have North african dna
FAT

Canada

#212 Nov 1, 2014
also Aryans are north Indians. anyone who is not origin directly to north india are referred to in Sanskrit as mlecchas.
FACT

Canada

#213 Nov 1, 2014
anyone who is not from direct geography of north india are referred to in Sanskrit as mlecchas meaning outsiders none aryans
FACT

Canada

#214 Nov 1, 2014
the word arya comes from india and nowhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Thinking 253,928
News Airport runway battle heats up in Macon (Mar '09) Aug 15 Curious 31
News Ruby Rose reveals John Wick 2 co-star Keanu Ree... Aug 14 daredevil82 2
News Archaeologists in Serbia Unearth Ancient Spells... Aug 14 srbosjek 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 11 Faa Samoa 1,978
News Preservation unit under probe - Hawaii News (Aug '09) Jul 26 Georgina 45
CitiesÂ’ Identity Through Architecture and Arts ... Jul '16 moabdallah 1
More from around the web