The photos Saudi Arabia doesn't want seen - and proof...

Mar 15, 2013 Full story: independent.co.uk 32

The photos Saudi Arabia doesn't want seen - and proof Islam's most holy relics are being demolished in Mecca Jerome Taylor first came to The Independent in 2005 and joined the Foreign Desk.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 17, 2013
W g a s wrote:
Who gives a shyt?
Exactly. These Islamophobes, Muslim bashers and haters have simply jumped onto the bandwagon and using this as another excuse to blow everything out of proportion.
Hassas

London, UK

#23 Mar 18, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. These Islamophobes, Muslim bashers and haters have simply jumped onto the bandwagon and using this as another excuse to blow everything out of proportion.
Quite right. These Islamophobes can't stand it because we have the word of god and we obey him. Even when he tells us to flog the adulteress, chop off the hands of thieves, kill pagans and not be friends with jews & Christians.

“Tell it as it is.”

Since: Jun 12

Australia

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Hassas wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite right. These Islamophobes can't stand it because we have the word of god and we obey him. Even when he tells us to flog the adulteress, chop off the hands of thieves, kill pagans and not be friends with jews & Christians.
Irony and sarcasm.
Doubt if any will get the point.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#25 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Show me where it specifically states that these particular sites are solely being demolished "in the name of Islam" and not simply for expansion of buildings.
Your comprehension is very poor.
Read the article yourself, I've read it once already.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#26 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Better to blow things out of proportion than to blow things up like your muzz friends do.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#27 Mar 18, 2013
Hassas wrote:
<quoted text>
You may speak in jest, but how many of you have no direction having discovered that Western brainwashing, advertising and propaganda have removed your free will, leaving you confused about the future and present.
So confused that you live in the past.
Frankie goes to Neasden

London, UK

#28 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You may speak in jest, but how many of you have no direction having discovered that Western brainwashing, advertising and propaganda have removed your free will, leaving you confused about the future and present.
Living in the past???? You live in the Stone Age. You still worship a man who went into a cave 1400 years ago. How far in the past is that?
Nandrelle

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Mar 18, 2013
Religion is based on faith not facts!

Both muslims and christians are stupid!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#30 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The expansions relate to allowing more people to visit Mecca, so your remarks are unfounded and clearly show your lack of understanding of what's going on here.
Oh Dear.
Im so very sorry AAI. I read the info on the header which said that mecca was being demolished. I expressed my view, which was very neutral, based on that.
Im sorry if it irritated you. But please do not go so far as to think that I have a lack of understanding. If as you say, mecca were simply being 'expanded', then I am surprised I have heard nothing on the news of read anything in the papers. Why would a simple expansion project go unreported when surely its the kind of thing islam would want publicity for.
Its a very strange situation indeed. I do hope it becomes clearer in the immediate future. That will save ou the trouble of having to reply to my posts. I know you dont like to exert yourself.
TTFN

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You may speak in jest, but how many of you have no direction having discovered that muslim brainwashing, advertising and propaganda have removed your free will, leaving you confused about the future and present.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Hypocritical muxxies would have a fit if non Muslims were doing this.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#33 Mar 20, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
You may speak in jest, but how many of you have no direction having discovered that muslim brainwashing, advertising and propaganda have removed your free will, leaving you confused about the future and present.
Nicely said mate!
Im not sure how we can be brainwashed when we know we are free, but thats his brand of logic for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 59 min NotQuiter 215,562
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Mar 27 SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
More from around the web