Latitude: Turkey Should Focus on Its ...

Latitude: Turkey Should Focus on Its Cultural Management, Not Long-Lost Antiquities in Britain

There are 1 comment on the FiveThirtyEight story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Latitude: Turkey Should Focus on Its Cultural Management, Not Long-Lost Antiquities in Britain. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

" Hajj: journey to the heart of Islam ," the British Museum's recreation of Islam's holy pilgrimage, has attracted much praise and a dash of controversy, as Huma Yusuf recently wrote on Latitude.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

TRUTHlover

Romania

#1 Apr 11, 2012
In other words the British author of the article meant.....

..."resolve at first your problems at home before you teach others lessons" ....

In general I would agree to that, however when ever a Pro-Turkey advocate uses this assertion ... hell breaks loose ...

All just hipocrits ...

Cheers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 33 min rabbee yehoshooah... 252,802
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jun 7 MUQ2 194
News If Captain Cook's ship is found, whose is it? R... Jun 1 Hostis Publicus 24
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
More from around the web