Extraterrestrials: Great Pyramids for...

Extraterrestrials: Great Pyramids foreshadow destruction humanity must avoid

There are 10 comments on the The Canadian story from Apr 6, 2012, titled Extraterrestrials: Great Pyramids foreshadow destruction humanity must avoid. In it, The Canadian reports that:

Were Pyramids on Earth constructed by regressive aliens which foreshadow a hostile agenda against humans on Earth? Should we, as humans, be concerned about the identity of the architects of the Great Pyramids? The quote caused a flurry of conversation around the world and many UFO enthusiasts and alien watchers took note-especially since Professor ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Canadian.

Pro Ukraine

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2012
The greys regularly beam me up to their flying saucer to do the whole anal probe thing. Almost as much fun as a trip to AbeUG's roadside kielbasa stand.
AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2012
The great pyramids have nothing on Polakia's most famous national monument... cabbage patch Jesus.
AbeUG

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2012
I once ran out of kielbasa and ran to the local supermarket where, for some reason, they call it rope sausage. So I strung a whole bunch of it together and tried to escape Earth. When I realized gravity was working against me, I tried to hang myself with it but that didn't work either.

I'm really frustrated. Anybody got any more ideas? It cost me a lot and it's starting to smell.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#4 Apr 9, 2012
Well it looks like my Russian friend who has access to zillions of proxy ISP addresses is imitating me again.

Let's see, his personality that usually goes by "Observer" or "Live Free or Die" that usually uses the proxy ISP address location of "Satellite Provider" or from Vermont is always adamantly saying that he is not the personality posting from "West Palm Beach Florida" or other Florida locations.

Now who would ever think that..... considering that "they" not only sound similar but these two personalities COINCIDENTALLY imitate me and other bloggers like "Small Town America".
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#5 Apr 9, 2012
LOL
Ron

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 10, 2012
No aliens built the Pyramids, people (humans) long ago did. Those people were not Egyptians and the Egyptian government and the European and American scientific community - not to mention the History Channel - are lying to all of us. Collectively, they have been engaged in a major, major cover up to conceal who really built them AND who built the Sphinx and created the ancient writings known as hieroglyphs.

When those of Arab-decent (Shemetic) and European-decent (Japhetic) invaders came into that land long ago, they were shocked to find that a highly cultured and civilized people were already there. At first seeing this, it must have astounded them.

It was the descendants of Cush (Hams Son and Noah's Great Grand Son) who built the first cities, had the first kings and kingdoms and built the first great stone structures. This implies organization, knowledge of math, and a language (written and spoken).(Genesis 10:6-12)

It is obvious what has been going on: Do not give credit to a very dark-skinned people who lived in that land long before any one of Shemetic or Japhetic descent came into it. It has been covered over.

One would think that the Egyptian people of today would be able to decipher and understand the hieroglyphic writings - IF they truly were fro THEIR ancestors. BUT NO! What we see are primarily those of European descent in that area today digging stuff and telling us what it all means. What is wrong with that picture?

The truth of the matter is that a very dark-skinned people lived their and they knew more than those who lived elsewhere. This is what has been covered up and it explains why the Egyptian government today has been so guarded over the ruins. It also explains why scientist of European descent saturate the land: So as to engage in the concealment effort and lie to the world. They know the truth.

The Sphinx itself was an object of hatred as the prominent features of those of "African" descent - the lips and nose - where shot off. They did fall off.

This is very sad.

And, rather than give credit to the people who really built the Pyramids, Sphinx and the hieroglyphic writings, many go as far as to say aliens did it.

All of this is done to support a European-conceived universe and explanation of it.

It also explains why the European engaged in the slave trade: To strip away and severe generations of knowledge and truth so that the truth never be told.

Kill the culture and language, kill the truth.

Superimpose a European mindset - forcefully, if necessary - so that the truth will never be discovered.

The building of the Aswan Dam sure covered over a ton of evidence.
ObserverTM

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2012
Ron, are you related to our friend Abe by any chance?
ObserverTM

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
Now who would ever think that..... considering that "they" not only sound similar but these two personalities COINCIDENTALLY imitate me and other bloggers like "Small Town America".
It's no coincidence, Abe. You and smelly are like two great piles of discombobulated doo doo, drawing the fireflies of enlightened entertainment to your doors.

Have you ever considered that your persistent cries for ridicule have been heeded by more than one protagonist on the planet?

;-)
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#9 Apr 10, 2012
ObserverTM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no coincidence, Abe. You and smelly are like two great piles of discombobulated doo doo, drawing the fireflies of enlightened entertainment to your doors.
Have you ever considered that your persistent cries for ridicule have been heeded by more than one protagonist on the planet?
;-)
Which part of your brain thought up that childish response?

The "Live Free"/"Observer " part, or the "utherpendragon"/ "neutral observer" part?

;-)
Small Town America UGX

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Apr 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Which part of your brain thought up that childish response?
The "Live Free"/"Observer " part, or the "utherpendragon"/ "neutral observer" part?
;-)
Have you always been this paranoid? When it comes to cooking up the truly bizarre conspiracy theories...(-;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 15 hr Joel 256,382
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec 19 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
More from around the web