Freeway sign focus of Vacaville meeting

Freeway sign focus of Vacaville meeting

There are 3 comments on the The Reporter story from Oct 21, 2013, titled Freeway sign focus of Vacaville meeting. In it, The Reporter reports that:

Voice any concerns or support at Tuesday's meeting, set for 7 p.m. in the City Council Chamber, 650 Merchant St. The request -- to install a freeway sign on the property at 151 Crocker Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2013
“…city staff had stated that ‘the project site was not intended to be a truck stop that is normally associated with digital price freeway signs,’ according to a staff report.”

Disingenuous, are we?
Yeah, well, the city approved the design, didn’t they? It’s obviously designed as a truck stop and sure enough, there are lots of semi’s there. Who are they kidding?
“…city staff had stated that ‘the project site was not intended to be a truck stop that is normally associated with digital price freeway signs,’ according to a staff report.”

Disingenuous, are we?
Yeah, well, the city approved the design, didn’t they? It’s obviously designed as a truck stop and sure enough, there are lots of semi’s there. Who are they kidding?
Adam Lambert

Benicia, CA

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Oops. Can’t blame the cut & paste error” on my I-phone-whatever. Mea culpa.
Patrick Yeesh

Asia/Pacific Region

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Are you crazy????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stone tools prove humans at work 15,000 years ago (Mar '11) Feb 9 BINGO FART 3
News Did Ancient Greeks Sail to Canada? Feb 6 Vasily Ivanov 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Feb 3 David 256,266
News Ruins of historic mission ranch among few remai... (Dec '09) Feb 1 NEWS FART 2
News Shawn Vestal: When cows were the cornerstone of... Jan 28 jarrfan 1
Scota origin? - mother of Scotland Jan 26 cecelia hall 1
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan '18 Archaeonaut 1
More from around the web