Boston University Student Researching...

Boston University Student Researching In Turkey Killed In Apparent Fall

There are 3 comments on the CBS Local story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Boston University Student Researching In Turkey Killed In Apparent Fall. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A Boston University PhD student who was working on an archaeological dig in western Turkey was killed Thursday morning in an apparent fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

kursat utku

Balikesir, Turkey

#1 Jul 21, 2012
First of all " KILLED " is the very wrong verb for the situation.I am one of the strategists of Chad’s search an rescue team AKUT which is a member of INSARAG. First of all we are very sorry for your loss. When he lost his life in our country, he became a brother of ours too. We search the field about 50 rescuers, scout leaders, climbers, gendarms but we could not give you a good news. I can not give more details about the operation but I can say that there was nothing to do.. again we are sorry for your loss.we believe that he is with Allah now.
RIP Chad.

Kürşat Utku SATIOĞLU
[email protected]
Armenian guy

Watertown, MA

#2 Jul 26, 2012
He was killed in Turkey, plain and simple - please do not buy into kursat utku's bs - by his logic he has over 1.5 million dead Armenian brothers and sisters. For all anyone knows kursat's ancestors participated in making 1.5 million dead armenian brothers an sisters actively.

I guess those were not enough and more gavour blood had to shed.
A Concerned Citizen

Marion, MA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Kursat Utku thank you for your assistance in recovering the earthly remains of our beloved Chad.
Sadly there remains many unanswered questions and concerns about his passing. Since you indicated you were present, perhaps you could provide more details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 38 min Dragnet52 256,392
News Obama names Utah, Nevada monuments despite oppo... Dec 30 Off Topic 5
Ark of the Covenant @ Stonehenge Dec 30 YHWH Allah 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... (Mar '15) Dec 22 Lucifer 9
C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Middlesbrough Dec '16 Anonymous 1
The Epiphany Window is a Map of Stonehenge Dec '16 Garry-Denke 4
News A trip to Israel gives Hanukkah new meaning for... Dec '16 drain the swamp 1
More from around the web