Richard 'had roundworm infection'

Richard 'had roundworm infection'

There are 2 comments on the Hampshire Chronicle story from Sep 3, 2013, titled Richard 'had roundworm infection'. In it, Hampshire Chronicle reports that:

Richard III's remains were excavated from under a council car park in Leicester, the former site of a church The body of the king, who ruled England from 1483-85, was discovered last year by archaeologists at the University of Leicester and scientists have since been undertaking careful analysis of the remains.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampshire Chronicle.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#1 Sep 4, 2013
That one is a real fun one.

One for a "Horrible Histories" song & dance addendum of average everyday life in Mediaeval times.

Have a nice day: Ag
Georg Tippel

Old Lyme, CT

#2 Sep 16, 2013
You wouldn't be so cute about this if you yourself had a roundworm infection. Or a square worm infection. Pinworms usually wiggle out of your anus while warble grubs burrow under your skin causing thick-walled welts from which they emerge betimes as dung-eating flying insects, scarring your skin and making it unacceptable for fine leather goods. So WTF? One know-it-all DB is as good as another you little prick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 10 min Chief Expose MethZio 256,619
News Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man... 15 hr kornadnez 1
News Blackbeard's anchor recovered off coast (May '11) Feb '17 Pretty Pharts 12
Fossilised tooth Feb '17 Navigator 1
News 700-year-old poop found, still reeks (Apr '14) Feb '17 Ancient Phart 27
News Aglukkaq re-announces Franklin Centre for Gjoa ... Feb '17 stand on guard 4 ... 1
News The struggle to preserve Gaza's treasures (Feb '11) Jan '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 2
More from around the web