Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Me...

Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man Who Died 700 Years Ago

There are 1 comment on the Live Science story from Mar 23, 2017, titled Archaeologists Reconstruct Face of Medieval Man Who Died 700 Years Ago. In it, Live Science reports that:

The face of a British man who died about 700 years ago has been brought to life using reconstructive technology. The medieval man was buried along with hundreds of others in a graveyard underneath what is now the Old Divinity School building of St. John's College at the University of Cambridge, in the United Kingdom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Live Science.

kornadnez

El Monte, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2017
His face seems a bit to modern looking. Facial reconstruction is still more artistic than science. The final product is just a representation the artist made that is influenced more by what they see around them. For example just look at pictures from the old west, you can see the differences between then and now, and that was only a couple of hundred years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mystery Of How The Pyramids Were Built Has Been... (Sep '17) Aug 14 Konin 2
News Neighbor complains about airport noise Aug 13 sar 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Jul '18 WHO IS BOTEACH 256,431
News Indiana Jones 5 delayed Jun '18 Coot 1
News Indigenous artifacts found on site of controver... Jun '18 Rock 1
News Bones of Civil War dead found on a battlefield ... Jun '18 George 1
News Why the world premiere of precious biblical art... Jun '18 missourcast 1