Michigan Archaeology Day will be held...

Michigan Archaeology Day will be held in Lansing

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Michigan Archaeology Day will be held in Lansing. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

Michigan Archaeology Day is set for Saturday. The annual event draws hundreds of visitors to the center each year to talk one-on-one with archaeologists about recent excavations that have taken place in the state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Carroll Vlaminck

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Michigan? Isn't Michigan synonymous with "scarey gun-rack obese rude entitled PWT douchebag loser moron state"? You'd think a state that brought us Motown and Hemingway would be pretty much okay. Even great. Well, go there. See for yourself. The whole place is forlorn when it's not being white supremacist scarey. I'd say don't be one of the hundreds, or dozens, who are drawn to the center each year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News India is on the hunt for 24 - untraceable' hist... Jan 15 Archaeonaut 1
Meteorite Uses Since Ancient Times Jan 3 John 1
King Tut's Dagger was Made From a Meteorite Jan 3 John 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Dec '17 Mr goody two shoes 256,264
Grid Gardens Dec '17 kingoftheamericas 2
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology Nov '17 LUKE 2
Protuberances on ancient stonework as a global ... Nov '17 cecelia hall 1
More from around the web