Tigranakert, Artsakh: Story And Photos By Matthew Karanian

Jul 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong

TIGRANAKERT, ARTSAKH: STORY AND PHOTOS BY MATTHEW KARANIAN [ Part 2.2: "Attached Text" ] Posted on July 25, 2013 byMatthew KaranianinBooks & Art,Featured,Headline// 0 Comments Layer by layer, the excavated ruins of one of the ancient Armenian cities of Tigranakert is revealing evidence of a once-thriving Armenian settlement that dates back to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 157 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lambroni ardziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

this proves that Artsakh is an integral part of Armenia proper and not part of Azerbaijan
Mary joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

History never lies..
And archeology is a proof..
That for 2000 years of attacks savagery and disturbance to Armenian nation..
Dikranakert stayes as talking monument in front of all the enemies of Armenia..

Armenia is developing even in those circumstances and terms you wanted to put us into..
But tuks and Azeris will end up begging...Begging not the land ..you will beg the piece of bread..
And we will make that day come true..

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mary joe wrote:
History never lies..
And archeology is a proof..
That for 2000 years of attacks savagery and disturbance to Armenian nation..
Dikranakert stayes as talking monument in front of all the enemies of Armenia..
Armenia is developing even in those circumstances and terms you wanted to put us into..
But tuks and Azeris will end up begging...Begging not the land ..you will beg the piece of bread..
And we will make that day come true..
zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooorrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt tttttt

tttttt

tt

oh nice hope u had ur face up close that last bit was wet.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lambroni ardziv wrote:
this proves that Artsakh is an integral part of Armenia proper and not part of Azerbaijan
yeah sure, my asss.
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooorrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttt tttttt
tttttt
tt
oh nice hope u had ur face up close that last bit was wet.
Farterturder
Stop eating azeri shit.
I feel sorry for your wife, if she is washing your pants.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Farterturder
Stop eating azeri shit.
I feel sorry for your wife, if she is washing your pants.
no need for pants, when im about to make my mark i take off me pants and order ur mum to come extremely close to the rusty horn, the rest is history.
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
no need for pants, when im about to make my mark i take off me pants and order ur mum to come extremely close to the rusty horn, the rest is history.
Farterturder
You are raised on shit and for that I blame your mum.
Mary joe

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
no need for pants, when im about to make my mark i take off me pants and order ur mum to come extremely close to the rusty horn, the rest is history.
And that day you will not be able neither to order nor to call anybody..because nobody will be surrounding you...

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mary joe wrote:
<quoted text>
And that day you will not be able neither to order nor to call anybody..because nobody will be surrounding you...
there r plenty of brain-dead followers like ur self.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Farterturder
You are raised on shit and for that I blame your mum.
tell ur mum to wipe her face
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
tell ur mum to wipe her face
She is dead, you turd.
I feel sorry for your mum.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
She is dead, you turd.
I feel sorry for your mum.
ur jus saying that to garner sympathy, like everything that comes out of ur holes im sure its a lie.
Dander

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
ur jus saying that to garner sympathy, like everything that comes out of ur holes im sure its a lie.
I need no sympathy from no turd, go and wipe your own mum's face for actually having to face a turd like you.
I really feel sorry for her.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>I need no sympathy from no turd, go and wipe your own mum's face for actually having to face a turd like you.
I really feel sorry for her.
ur frekin middle name is trying to get sympathy, u would do a scat movie with ur mom if it meant sympathy from anywhere or anyone, u ezik pigfuxker
Dander

Barrington, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
ur frekin middle name is trying to get sympathy, u would do a scat movie with ur mom if it meant sympathy from anywhere or anyone, u ezik pigfuxker
you ezik azik turder
I do feel for yr mum and yr poor wife.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>you ezik azik turder
I do feel for yr mum and yr poor wife.
im sure u want their sympathy but no can do, but my dog will let u lick his sass if u play ur cards right.
Dander

White Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure u want their sympathy but no can do, but my dog will let u lick his sass if u play ur cards right.
Ezik cat
I feel for your dog too.

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Ezik cat
I feel for your dog too.
then lick his sass.
lambroni aedziv

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

truther wrote:
<quoted text>
then lick his sass.
why have you chaned the topic and put it in the sewage gutter the subject was the ancient city of Tigranagerd if you nothing to say regarding the subject then keep you trap shut

“truth hurts”

Since: Aug 09

NOVA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lambroni aedziv wrote:
<quoted text>why have you chaned the topic and put it in the sewage gutter the subject was the ancient city of Tigranagerd if you nothing to say regarding the subject then keep you trap shut
r u it remnant dandikyans boyfriend? if u r can u give us some insight as to why he is such a catamite? if not u shut ur sewage laden trap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Archaeology Forum right now

Search the Archaeology Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Kareem O Wheat 199,513
Cistern found at St. Augustine property 15 hr Taxpayerloss 1
What lies beneath downtown Toms River?What lies... Jul 20 Captain Spalding 1
Officials: Owner violating law by prohibiting a... Jul 16 Spotted Girl 1
ANOTHER tunnel linked to Dorchester's rich and ... Jul 11 huh 2
History shines in America's oldest city Jul 7 Loveattitude 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
•••
•••