Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists

Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists

There are 3 comments on the Times Recorder story from Jun 29, 2014, titled Great Circle dig wowing archaeologists. In it, Times Recorder reports that:

As America prepares to celebrate its 238th birthday, archaeologists at the Hopewell Mound Group in Chillicothe are researching an even older site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Recorder.

anon

Waverly, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2014
Its sad I find this the more interesting news to come out of Chillicothe recently.

I can really understand why the indians loved this place so much, unfortunately all the closed mindedness around here nullifys that for me.
They were pretty close when they said white men were the devil. Certainly the indians devil.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 30, 2014
anon wrote:
Its sad I find this the more interesting news to come out of Chillicothe recently.
I can really understand why the indians loved this place so much, unfortunately all the closed mindedness around here nullifys that for me.
They were pretty close when they said white men were the devil. Certainly the indians devil.
Your guilt inducing horsesh^t is wasted on long-dead actions of long dead actors. Take your white guilt and spread it around Ohio and Champion Aves. And STFU about it until you get back.
Duke for Mayor

Jamestown, OH

#3 Jun 30, 2014
The is the devil.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 228,499
News Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive 3 hr DR FAROOK 1
News Confederate flags placed at Martin Luther King'... Jul 31 DieShadowHelix 1
News Customs officials crack down on Pakistan's mill... (Aug '12) Jul 30 mICHEAL 24
need info on a artifact I found Jul 20 neyney 1
News Archaeology and Mormonism (Jun '07) Jul 17 Barnsweb 104
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jul 15 Tui_Tonga 1,973
More from around the web