Humans in America 100,000 years earli...

Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than previously thought

There are 26 comments on the MyHighPlains.com story from Apr 28, 2017, titled Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than previously thought. In it, MyHighPlains.com reports that:

The remains of a mastodon discovered during a routine excavation in California shows there was human activity in North America 130,000 years ago -- or about 115,000 years earlier than previously thought. Paleontologists with the San Diego Natural History Museum discovered the remains of the ancient mammal more than 20 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyHighPlains.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#1 Apr 28, 2017
How long will it take the Afro-centrists to claim they were Black?
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 28, 2017
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
How long will it take the Afro-centrists to claim they were Black?
Racist, are you still whining how you're not a white [sic] supremacist?
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2017
This timeline barely even qualifies as a hypothesis at this point. That definitively phrased headline is bunko clickbait, imo.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#4 Apr 28, 2017
Ted Haggard s Masseur wrote:
This timeline barely even qualifies as a hypothesis at this point. That definitively phrased headline is bunko clickbait, imo.
Agreed. The EARLIEST time frame to date is a speculative 25,000-30,000 years.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#5 Apr 28, 2017
<quoted text>

Racist, are you still whining how you're not a white [sic] supremacist?
No whine just fact. Walk around topix,pop in on a few odd ball thread where archeological discoveries are discussed and you can sometimes find the outlandish claim from some Afro-centrist that Blacks did it first,found it first,created/invented it first. Discoveries in Africa include a few advanced Civilizations with Iron age technology and stone buildings,but nothing more than a few stories tall. I think it was the Transvaal railway construction that led to one of these Civilizations when the Railroad was using stone from ruins to build the roadbed. Don't make it Rome or the Persian Empire but for it's time/place and resources it was substantial. You just have to take these claims with a hefty grain of salt.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Apr 28, 2017
But who was the first man to go to Miami without his wife?
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 28, 2017
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
The How long will it take the Afro-centrists to claim they were Black?
Your muddled post shows, to the extent that is it comprehensible, a fixated antipathy towards black people. Apparently you balk at least indirectly at being termed a white [sic] supremacist [sic], even though many of your other posts show the same ignorant obsession with dark skinned people. White [sic] supremacists [sic] usually deflect that charge by accusing others of being "racists." Sometimes they "object" that they're white [sic] nationalists, not white [sic] supremacists, as though that "fixes" it. Are they embarrassed by their overwhelming genetic superiority [sic]?

In any event, you hate and generalize negatively about dark skinned persons all the time, and you falsely, in an uneducated way, attribute the stereotypes you go on about to genetic causes, as here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TBLJRSE...
Ted Haggard s Masseur

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 28, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem answering your question is that (carbon) dating is about to go by the wayside.

(Literally, it soon will apparently no longer work for the sort of old dates you are reminiscing about.)

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2017
<quoted text>

The problem answering your question is that (carbon) dating is about to go by the wayside.

(Literally, it soon will apparently no longer work for the sort of old dates you are reminiscing about.)
Even after I took an old date to Miami?
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#10 Apr 29, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
It was the dude ,who said " Ya don take a sammich to a Banquet ".(now you know,,sheshh)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 29, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
How many sleepless nights did you have when Donald Trump won ?

Trump won because the Electoral College listened to me, not you.:)

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#12 Apr 29, 2017
What proof do they have of this. I hope even the scientists don't start making up stories too.

“Happy Spring”

Since: Dec 09

Just hanging out.

#13 Apr 29, 2017
Their so many stories slinging around anymore, the truth is starting to get lost in all the distractions. LOL
Prosperity Fundieraiser

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Apr 29, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Even after I took an old date to Miami?
I wasn't going to say anything, but she _was_ a fossil.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 29, 2017
Prosperity Fundieraiser wrote:
<quoted text>

I wasn't going to say anything, but she _was_ a fossil.
I thought she looked kind of long in the tooth.
Charlie

Reading, PA

#16 Apr 29, 2017
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I thought she looked kind of long in the tooth.
Where is there a picture of this?
Prosperity Fundieraiser

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 29, 2017
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is there a picture of this?
In the Mammoth, L.I., forum.
Princess Finny Ferret

New York, NY

#18 Apr 29, 2017
Suezanne wrote:
hope even the scientists don't start making up stories too.
Too late. Climate scientists started making up stories about 30 years ago or so.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 29, 2017
Suezanne wrote:
Their so many stories slinging around anymore, the truth is starting to get lost in all the distractions. LOL
Blame that on the Distractor-in-Chief.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#20 Apr 30, 2017
<quoted text>

Your muddled post shows, to the extent that is it comprehensible, a fixated antipathy towards black people. Apparently you balk at least indirectly at being termed a white [sic] supremacist [sic], even though many of your other posts show the same ignorant obsession with dark skinned people. White [sic] supremacists [sic] usually deflect that charge by accusing others of being "racists." Sometimes they "object" that they're white [sic] nationalists, not white [sic] supremacists, as though that "fixes" it. Are they embarrassed by their overwhelming genetic superiority [sic]?

In any event, you hate and generalize negatively about dark skinned persons all the time, and you falsely, in an uneducated way, attribute the stereotypes you go on about to genetic causes, as here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TBLJRSE...
Isn't there a fire hydrant some where you should be doing deep knee bends over?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mystery Of How The Pyramids Were Built Has Been... (Sep '17) Aug 14 Konin 2
News Neighbor complains about airport noise Aug 13 sar 1
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) Jul '18 WHO IS BOTEACH 256,431
News Indiana Jones 5 delayed Jun '18 Coot 1
News Indigenous artifacts found on site of controver... Jun '18 Rock 1
News Bones of Civil War dead found on a battlefield ... Jun '18 George 1
News Why the world premiere of precious biblical art... Jun '18 missourcast 1