Experts find remains of England's King Richard III under parking lot

Feb 4, 2013 Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal 51

King Richard III's Skeleton Found Under Parking Lo...: The famed English King Richard III is found -- and in an unusual place.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
red red red

Milton Keynes, UK

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Yawn.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
who gives a flying fhuck
rio

London, UK

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Those with an interest in English history will be glad to know more about Richard III.
Already, examination of his remains has revealed that he wasn't a hunchback as Shaekespeare had unjustly portrayed him, nor that he had a clubfoot.
His skull shows that he received up to 10 blows at the battle of Bosworth, etc...
So, it's an interesting find that closes some missing gaps in the history of that period.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 4, 2013
rio wrote:
Those with an interest in English history will be glad to know more about Richard III.
Already, examination of his remains has revealed that he wasn't a hunchback as Shaekespeare had unjustly portrayed him, nor that he had a clubfoot.
His skull shows that he received up to 10 blows at the battle of Bosworth, etc...
So, it's an interesting find that closes some missing gaps in the history of that period.
Im sure thats very intresting Again who gives a flying fhuck
rio

London, UK

#5 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure thats very intresting Again who gives a flying fhuck
Well obviously you don't because you don't seem very educated or willing to improve your knowledge.

For people like you, ignorance is bliss.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously you don't because you don't seem very educated or willing to improve your knowledge.
For people like you, ignorance is bliss.
Ah blissssssssss How presumptuous of you to think im obviously less educated or willing .perhaps i mean just stop and think for a minute ....perhaps I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY ENGLISH MOTHERF'UCKING MONARCHAY the thought of those c'unts lardiedaing about makes me hungrey to pick up a sword and f'uck him about the head ten times myself ..even though he is dead f,ucking gimp bastard interbreading c'unts the lot of them
Giggs

Oldham, UK

#7 Feb 4, 2013
rio wrote:
Those with an interest in English history will be glad to know more about Richard III.
Already, examination of his remains has revealed that he wasn't a hunchback as Shaekespeare had unjustly portrayed him, nor that he had a clubfoot.
His skull shows that he received up to 10 blows at the battle of Bosworth, etc...
So, it's an interesting find that closes some missing gaps in the history of that period.
Its interesting.

The people who are not interested only have generic interests.

People who think english history is boring are only interested in Facebook, Geordie Shore, fake tan, red chinos etc...

They do not have real things that they care about.
Giggs

Oldham, UK

#8 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>Ah blissssssssss How presumptuous of you to think im obviously less educated or willing .perhaps i mean just stop and think for a minute ....perhaps I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY ENGLISH MOTHERF'UCKING MONARCHAY the thought of those c'unts lardiedaing about makes me hungrey to pick up a sword and f'uck him about the head ten times myself ..even though he is dead f,ucking gimp bastard interbreading c'unts the lot of them
Do you like Toyota Supras with dump valves, spoilers and sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rimz?

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like Toyota Supras with dump valves, spoilers and sikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rimz?
Excuse me ? are you some kind of gook loving mothef'ucker do you want to rub my dumpvalve and my touch suprarse if i did. f'aggit
Giggs

Oldham, UK

#10 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me ? are you some kind of gook loving mothef'ucker do you want to rub my dumpvalve and my touch suprarse if i did. f'aggit
Yeh yeh yeh mi cuzan yeh

he runs ABC cars innit?

He sez yeh if you get in an accident you get viplash innit? an the other guy has to pay for it on his insurance.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Its interesting.
The people who are not interested only have generic interests.
People who think english history is boring are only interested in Facebook, Geordie Shore, fake tan, red chinos etc...
They do not have real things that they care about.
What about the f'uckers who arent English.Have not been touched or distubed by the clowns,like oh i dont know maybe them pygmy motherf'uckers in the Brazilian rain forest or maybe they knocked up a generator,tv;computer ect. from the same leaves and twigs they wipe there arses with just to watch Geordie Blah BLah Blah f'uck it !

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh yeh yeh mi cuzan yeh
he runs ABC cars innit?
He sez yeh if you get in an accident you get viplash innit? an the other guy has to pay for it on his insurance.
Are you huffing at the yoo-hoo old bean,i can only assume this due to your incoherent ramblings like some kind of solvent abusing gimp bastard in a daze and shit and thinkin like yea man this is a paki with a fair grasp of the English language i'll f'uck him over with some racial slurs.there is only one rajibastard work it out you cock sucker motherf'ucker black paki spear chucker
rio

UK

#13 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>What about the f'uckers who arent English.
Well, if they are in Britain they should get interested about the history of the country they live in.
Just saying...
In Rome, do as the Romans!

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if they are in Britain they should get interested about the history of the country they live in.
Just saying...
In Rome, do as the Romans!
What if they live in say scotland wales or ireland and say f'uck them no good english bastards im gonna learn about MY heritage MY Kings and Queens f'uck them they dont wanna learn about my royals history then f'uck theirs.Remind you of anyone not giving a shit who threw a length into what English motherf'ucker. British or maybe German kidology
rio

UK

#15 Feb 4, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>What if they live in say scotland wales or ireland and say f'uck them no good english bastards im gonna learn about MY heritage MY Kings and Queens f'uck them they dont wanna learn about my royals history then f'uck theirs.Remind you of anyone not giving a shit who threw a length into what English motherf'ucker. British or maybe German kidology
Interest has no borders; people even learn the history of other countries, to understand them better.

The fights for the succession of the English Crown is what has shaped the history of this country, of this island.
It would be a great pity is no one was interested.

It's not because you are coarse and rude that it has to become the standard of behavious in Britain.

“If you see God,tell him.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 5, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Interest has no borders; people even learn the history of other countries, to understand them better.
The fights for the succession of the English Crown is what has shaped the history of this country, of this island.
It would be a great pity is no one was interested.
It's not because you are coarse and rude that it has to become the standard of behavious in Britain.
Have you ever heard such "lets hold hand's and teach the world to sing " dogshit. things are abit more f'ucked up than that.Interest has no borders ?,when did you last checkout the history of the shitish people of the land of shit somwhere in the shitiverse?open your mind to the fact that maybe "somewhere" "someone" does'nt give a f'uck about your Kings and Queens of England and their colonialist claptrap.England is England stay there
Giggs

Bristol, UK

#18 Feb 5, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>Are you huffing at the yoo-hoo old bean,i can only assume this due to your incoherent ramblings like some kind of solvent abusing gimp bastard in a daze and shit and thinkin like yea man this is a paki with a fair grasp of the English language i'll f'uck him over with some racial slurs.there is only one rajibastard work it out you cock sucker motherf'ucker black paki spear chucker
Shut it Gandu or you will get proppa masssshed up innit!

Baseline an rimz an lynx effect an sht.
Giggs

Bristol, UK

#19 Feb 5, 2013
rajibastard wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard such "lets hold hand's and teach the world to sing " dogshit. things are abit more f'ucked up than that.Interest has no borders ?,when did you last checkout the history of the shitish people of the land of shit somwhere in the shitiverse?open your mind to the fact that maybe "somewhere" "someone" does'nt give a f'uck about your Kings and Queens of England and their colonialist claptrap.England is England stay there
Uz lot got our queen but you lot got our country innit?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#20 Feb 5, 2013
im interested and im highlander but do hae a wee bit english in me ancestry, Stanley to be exact.
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Richard 111 has been named 1485 hide and seek champion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Archaeology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min J RULES 202,053
Kurt Simmons: Verbal inspiration and inerrancy ... Mon eee 1
Buddha bowl return request gets louder Sep 14 Min 44
Before 'Noah': Myths of the Flood Are Far Older... Sep 12 Rabbeen Al Jihad 44
Jim Long: Noahide, Archaeologist, Filmmaker Sep 12 Yenda Rinderpest 1
5 horrific things that can haunt your finances Sep 5 THE BAR is RICO 1
Boy stumbles upon an ancient arrowhead Aug 27 MUQ1 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Archaeology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••