Arizona Businesses Brace for Pain If ...

Arizona Businesses Brace for Pain If Court Backs Immigration Law

There are 7 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Arizona Businesses Brace for Pain If Court Backs Immigration Law. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

As several dozen workers weed his fields hugging Arizona's border with Mexico, farmer Tim Dunn worries how he'll augment his workforce if the Supreme Court upholds parts of the state's immigration law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

NewportMac

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2012
HuffPost has got the story wrong as usual. Its a bipartisan effort.

see:
DEMOCRATS AGAINST U.N. AGENDA  21
http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/
OMG

De Soto, KS

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Huff n Puff is slanted left.
Devon

Crest Hill, IL

#3 Apr 28, 2012
It's called H2A Visa! It worked for over 50 years.
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Devon wrote:
It's called H2A Visa! It worked for over 50 years.
Perhaps, however, many over stayed their visa. IMO, the person bringing them in should have the legal obligation to see that they leave.
Khuan

Carmel, IN

#5 Apr 29, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, however, many over stayed their visa. IMO, the person bringing them in should have the legal obligation to see that they leave.
Any foreign national coming in to work under the H2V visa program should have to sign a waiver that states that any children born to the H2V worker(s) while working in the US will NOT become automatic US citizens. If they won't sign a waiver they don't get to come here. In addition the corporations that are bringing in the so called cheap foreign national labor MUST also pay the true costs associated with the "baggage" foreign worker dependents bring with them, i.e., in particular, the costs of educating foreign national dependents. As it stands now the US taxpayers have to pay for educating the "baggage" foreign worker dependents bring with them.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#6 Apr 29, 2012
I wonder how much he pays them?$5.00 a day goes a long way in Mexico. Perhaps the Labor Department should pay him a visit, as well as the IRS.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 29, 2012
well lets see,maybe that farmer Dunn can become an honest person and use only legal workers.

the way i see all who are so low as to hire illegal aliens,there just may be more crime going on,hey if you are ok committing one crime whats wrong with breaking a few more laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apiculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soledad becomes 'Gateway to Pinnacles' (Mar '13) Feb '18 DejaVu 10
News Why an eastern Ontario township is turning to v... Jan '18 be4 regions came in 1
News Corridor G beekeepers host guest speaker Nov '17 Bumble 1
News Jewish beekeepers in Toronto offer Rosh Hashana... Oct '17 Torontos-royal 1
News A business with buzz: Couple inspired by family... (Dec '10) Oct '17 Farts R Good 20
News Top 6 BOGUS "science-based-medicine" claims fou... (Jul '17) Aug '17 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Canadian, European studies link key pesticide t... (Jul '17) Jul '17 bad-for-us 2 1