Sources from Kashmir prove Ancient Ma...

Sources from Kashmir prove Ancient Macedonians were Greeks

There are 79 comments on the history-of-macedonia.com story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Sources from Kashmir prove Ancient Macedonians were Greeks. In it, history-of-macedonia.com reports that:

Alexander before his return allowed his certain people which mostly consisted of Greek garrisons to settle in the land he conquered. Several frontier tribes of Kashmir who live on its bordering areas of northern and western sides are believed to be the descendants of Greece. Kalhana has named them Yavanas, but according to Iqbal Ahmad those were the Greeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at history-of-macedonia.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pythia

Keratsíni, Greece

#66 Feb 3, 2013
Essetai imar!
mr large wrote:
the greeks must have bought off this scholar because how could this author not state the ancient maks were bulgarians
Ehetleos

Greece

#67 Feb 4, 2013
Ite paides Hellinon!
mr large wrote:
the greeks must have bought off this scholar because how could this author not state the ancient maks were bulgarians
Persephone

Athens, Greece

#69 Feb 5, 2013
Aein aristevein!
mr large wrote:
Theseas

Greece

#71 Feb 7, 2013
Helladara Ole!
mr large wrote:
Makedonas

Greece

#72 Feb 14, 2013
Proud Macedonian means proud Greek of Macedonia!
mr large wrote:
samostojna MKD

Curtin, Australia

#73 Feb 15, 2013
What can you do,Bite me?
Timeless FAKEDONIJA

Graz, Austria

#74 Feb 15, 2013
samostojna MKD wrote:
What can you do,Bite me?
FAKEDONIJA Timeless!
Skopian Prostitute

Greece

#75 Feb 16, 2013
Awesome!Macedonia is Greece!
mr large wrote:
Hungry Gruevski

Thessaloníki, Greece

#76 Feb 16, 2013
Macedonia is Greece!
Skopje is Dardania!
mr large wrote:
Macedonia of centuries

Thessaloníki, Greece

#78 Feb 17, 2013
Macedonia is Hellenism!
Hellenism is the glory of the world!
mr large wrote:
Alexander Great Marathon

Greece

#79 Feb 18, 2013
samostojna MK wrote:
<quoted text>
I apretiate your sensible coment.
You're completely stupid!
Because you're Skopian!
Praetor

Round Rock, TX

#80 Feb 18, 2013
samostojna MK wrote:
I do apreciate the only truth, me being of
Macedonian descend.
Not only do I look Macedonian but my blooming
family can vauch for me and every family member
with blue and green eyes, fear skin, tal disposition
blond to lite brown hair, and good Macedonian maners and humor. What do you have to say for your self?
Don't tell me you apreciate good maners, because you don't have it.
this statement is fully subjective though. people look a certain way has multiple reasons for their genetic look. a lot is genetic, but there is a wide variety of genetic mutation that happens in utero and one can have gene mutations which happen all the time or other characteristics which also occur. sometimes momma doesn't wanna talk about the milk man... i'm happy that you are a well built human and that is good to be one, but it still is a subjective argument. that is the biggest issue regarding this conflicted vendetta between slavophonic and aegean based macedonians. please define a more complete argument as to your claim to macedonian relation?
Miss Macedonia

Greece

#81 Feb 19, 2013
Praetor wrote:
<quoted text>
this statement is fully subjective though. people look a certain way has multiple reasons for their genetic look. a lot is genetic, but there is a wide variety of genetic mutation that happens in utero and one can have gene mutations which happen all the time or other characteristics which also occur. sometimes momma doesn't wanna talk about the milk man... i'm happy that you are a well built human and that is good to be one, but it still is a subjective argument. that is the biggest issue regarding this conflicted vendetta between slavophonic and aegean based macedonians. please define a more complete argument as to your claim to macedonian relation?
University of Western Australia called him as uneducated parasite who steals and distorts Greek history!!!!!!!!!
PAKIsWillBePAKIs

Bromley, UK

#82 Jun 14, 2013
'Sources from Kashmir prove Ancient Macedonians were Greeks'

Sure, that explains why Greeks are almost as thick as the PAKIes.
Today they are the sick man of Europe.
samostojna MKD

Curtin, Australia

#83 Jun 15, 2013
Reck off!
CANADEZOS

Windsor, Canada

#84 Jun 15, 2013
samostojna MKD wrote:
Reck off!
FAK OFF!
samostojna MKD

Curtin, Australia

#85 Jun 15, 2013
Yannis_21 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT a Makedonian.
Straing name you have.
YA-nni-sam = means, I am not.
I wonder, its my nature, why this name represents you, the Greek.

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#86 Jun 15, 2013
samostojna MKD wrote:
<quoted text>
Straing name you have..........
Respect and protect your pousssssy my edar.
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#88 Aug 24, 2013
Indian Occupied Kashmir (India trying getting Populations Imbalance in its favor)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthropology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 18 min Rabbeen Al Jihad 250,942
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News "Paleo" is More Than a Fad Diet: Boyd Eaton's P... May 5 Three Days 2
News Giant sphere sparks debate Apr '16 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Did Islam reach France 1,300 years ago? DNA and... Apr '16 Muslim Bounty Hunter 19
News Not every culture eroticizes breasts. Why does ... Apr '16 Nan 5
News Send in the archaeologists to help restore Palm... Mar '16 Ostreology 1
More from around the web