Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,321 - 148,340 of 199,567 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Slave of Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
poor south asian boy rajesh martin enough42 suleman morales...and what else?
t45his is not me...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for disagreeing.
I think you do nothing but sit here reading every post to weed out anything that challenges non-gentiles.
You deliberately don't answer some to avoid conflict with your pay master the clueless Gentile Christian!
Let us ask you again...
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....
Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"
BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
PSYCHO,

Here's the passage again, this time from a bona fide PRO Muslim site:

http://quran.com/4/55-61

Sahih International
Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

The "ANTI Muslim" site that I linked to earlier ( http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell.... ) inserted the word "Jews" when it is CLEAR from the PRO Muslim site that the skin burning off forever and ever and ever and ever thingy is for ALL "who disbelieve in Our verses," and not just Jews, even though the Jews were especially hated by the "Messenger of God" for their having rejected him as a false prophet.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
t45his is not me...
Ignorant fool you meant this is not me... lol
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Then there is this gem from the PRO Muslim site:

http://quran.com/78/21-26

Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait
For the transgressors, a place of return,
In which they will remain for ages [unending].
They will not taste therein [any] coolness or drink
Except scalding water and [foul] purulence -
An appropriate recompense.

Disbelieving in "Our verses," which include the above.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

For those Muslims who believe that Mohammad was sinless:

http://quran.com/47/19

Sahih International
So know,[O Muhammad], that there is no deity except Allah and ask forgiveness for your sin and for the believing men and believing women. And Allah knows of your movement and your resting place.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

More of Islamic hell:

http://quran.com/37/62-70

Is Paradise a better accommodation or the tree of zaqqum?
Indeed, We have made it a torment for the wrongdoers.
Indeed, it is a tree issuing from the bottom of the Hellfire,
Its emerging fruit as if it was heads of the devils.
And indeed, they will eat from it and fill with it their bellies.
Then indeed, they will have after it a mixture of scalding water.
Then indeed, their return will be to the Hellfire.

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for disagreeing.
I think you do nothing but sit here reading every post to weed out anything that challenges non-gentiles.
You deliberately don't answer some to avoid conflict with your pay master the clueless Gentile Christian!

Let us ask you again...
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....
Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"
BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
1. Dont flatter yourself. Often there are more pressing and interesting posts to reply to.

2. To be honest I never went to the site. See #1

That said, my role is not to defend other religions. Usually when you see me making a statement accusing a site of hate bias, it is in the context of addressing my own religion. I never said my role was to JUDGE everything here.

If you are nice and suck up to me, maybe I will click on that site and offer an opinion. Or maybe not.
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Uh I really love those verses.

Keep up your job Butt(head)ford in widespreading Allah's words to the international readers. I'm sure they are enjoying it as well.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex

I did examine the site, and researched a little of the critique of it. It obviously is biased, probably hate.

Now, will you examine and renounce some of your sources about Zionist conspiracy, if asked to, in kind?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Dont flatter yourself. Often there are more pressing and interesting posts to reply to.
2. To be honest I never went to the site. See #1
That said, my role is not to defend other religions. Usually when you see me making a statement accusing a site of hate bias, it is in the context of addressing my own religion. I never said my role was to JUDGE everything here.
If you are nice and suck up to me, maybe I will click on that site and offer an opinion. Or maybe not.
I don't know which group of people Al-EX despises more, Jews or Christians. As for http://prophetofdoom.net , it isn't ANTI Muslim, per se, but ANTI Mohammad.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Uh I really love those verses.
Keep up your job Butt(head)ford in widespreading Allah's words to the international readers. I'm sure they are enjoying it as well.
Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them,'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'

Clearly, you do NOT have the mind or heart of the Sovereign LORD.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Alex
I did examine the site, and researched a little of the critique of it. It obviously is biased, probably hate.
Now, will you examine and renounce some of your sources about Zionist conspiracy, if asked to, in kind?
That's the weird thing about Islam. If you post excerpts verbatim from the Qur'an and the authoritative Muslim commentary, while pointing out the absurdities, contradictions, and incitemens to violence and murder therein, you are likely to be accused of engaging in "hate speech."

Me, I'm tired of being told that Islam is a religion of peace. IT ISN'T. It is a religion of CONQUEST by any and all means.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Why does the Arab Muslim world want that JERUSALEM should be the capital of the New Caliphate, and not MECCA?

Hmmm...
Alex123 aka WM

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them,'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'
Clearly, you do NOT have the mind or heart of the Sovereign LORD.
Dear Butt(head)ford the illeterate non-gentile,
where did you read (assuming you are capable of) that Allah has pleasure in the death?

He has only warned what will be the punishment in the afterlife and in disobeying at His will.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>PSYCHO,
Here's the passage again, this time from a bona fide PRO Muslim site:
http://quran.com/4/55-61
Sahih International
Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.
Thank you for your great efforts in quoting the verses on punishment.

The good LORD has already affirmed the following, so that is nothing new.

Brother Jesus was unaware of the following. Had he read the Torah and other books, he would have gladly addressed the subject.

It is also possible that all the threats in Revelation were preached but the Church preferred to have it in another book.

" Nahum 1:2 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

2 The Lord is a jealous and avenging God;
the Lord takes vengeance and is filled with wrath.
The Lord takes vengeance on his foes
and maintains his wrath against his enemies."

" Exodus 20:5 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,"

If the LORD can punish innocent children, so can the LORD punish all the enemies and disbelievers, which ever way the LORD likes."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Butt(head)ford the illeterate non-gentile,

where did you read (assuming you are capable of) that Allah has pleasure in the death?

He has only warned what will be the punishment in the afterlife and in disobeying at His will.
Good question.

Must have read in some articles by hardcore Christian polemicists.

The warning is quite fair.

Thanks
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

@ Alex

I think Jesus got the idea of the Lake for Fire from this:

"Deuteronomy 4:24 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)

24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God."

Right?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
ATTENTION PLEASE:
There is someone who I identified as Rajesh Suleman, that try to be me. I understand that for certain individual of low background and brownish skin is a dream to be me or like me, but there is still huge difference he can't have diminish.
What I'm trying to do in these couple days and in future as well, is to write less possible here, as evident by my posts, so all these numerous posts under my name are made by the brownie george wanna whyte.
If george brownie keep doing this, I will contact Topix, and eventually I will register officially as suggested by Bmz.
Salaams
WM
rabbee: what difference does it make, whether it is you or someone else doing the lying? if the lie on one balance pan, is balanced equal to the lie in the other balance pan. does not make, either standardized lie equally true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

bmz wrote:
@ Alex
I think Jesus got the idea of the Lake for Fire from this:
"Deuteronomy 4:24 New International Version 1984 (NIV1984)
24 For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God."
Right?
rabbee: aka - globebaal warming, going to tan your hyde. aka - G-D getting really, really, really, pissed at you all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

and apparently G-D, is really really really pissed at your american public religious school idolitry system against HIM also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••