Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 215,247

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156032 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
It is recorded in Qur'aan, ignorant fool!
Ignorant and Uncomprehending Fool,

That's precisely what I wrote, but what you fail to understand is that simply because something is recorded in the "Qur'aan" or "Koran" does not make it true.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156034 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ignorant fool told you that the black stone was an idol? Was it Sam Shamoun or Robert Spencer, the notoriously famous ignorant fools?
The black stone was not an idol, your Dumb Highness. Walls were not worshipped by the pagan Arabs.
The small piece of stone just fitted a small cavity.
rabbee: then why do all muslems bow, toward it's direction when it is obvious G-D is not actually there? and if you use the excuse, their bowing toward mecca, then you still have the same problem.

your still prostrating yourselves, to somewhere G-D is not actually at. which is why you reject, TheTorah that forbids that practice as idol worship.

the source of the quran, is not G-D. G-D did not write the quran on stone, and give it to muhammed. the only thing G-D ever wrote and gave to anyone is called, TheTorah. and everything else, has been written by men. G-D did not write, the new testament in the tanach, or talmood, the cristian new testament, the quran, mein kamph, or the constitution of the united states, 20,000 leagues under the sea, the little mermaid, goldie locks and the three bears or any other alleged as educational/indoctrination books.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156035 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant and Uncomprehending Fool,
That's precisely what I wrote, but what you fail to understand is that simply because something is recorded in the "Qur'aan" or "Koran" does not make it true.
rabbee: well i have asked, muslems on message boards before: what does the word, quran mean? and i have never gotten, an answer from any of them.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156038 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant and Uncomprehending Fool,
Well, that is the view of most ignorant fools.

For a Muslim, every word in Qur'aan is true. For Christians, not every word in their Bible is true and for a Muslim, most of the Bible is not true.

bmz

Singapore

#156039 Dec 14, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then why do all muslems bow, toward it's direction when it is obvious G-D is not actually there? and if you use the excuse, their bowing toward mecca, then you still have the same problem.
your still prostrating yourselves, to somewhere G-D is not actually at. which is why you reject, TheTorah that forbids that practice as idol worship.
the source of the quran, is not G-D. G-D did not write the quran on stone, and give it to muhammed. the only thing G-D ever wrote and gave to anyone is called, TheTorah. and everything else, has been written by men. G-D did not write, the new testament in the tanach, or talmood, the cristian new testament, the quran, mein kamph, or the constitution of the united states, 20,000 leagues under the sea, the little mermaid, goldie locks and the three bears or any other alleged as educational/indoctrination books.
Of course, Gdashd or Ghyphend never wrote any book. may be G-d does not even know how to write.

The source of Qur'aan is God Almighty. Gdashd did not even write the tablets. Gdashd's laser wrote the Ten Commandments.

By the way, the Tanakh is NOTthe Torah and the Torah is NOT the Tanakh. Torah was the Law that Gdashd gave to Moses as a guide.

Mein Kampf was written by H-t-l-r.

Regarding the direction of prayers, it shows the importance of Gdashd's choice. You know that all synagogues face Jerusalem. It does not mean that Gdashd lives or sits there at the Mount. it shows the importance of that place.

We cannot face Jerusalem and the Vatican, the den of Satan.

bmz

Singapore

#156040 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant Fool,
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/14...
The worship of sacred stones constituted one of the most general and ancient forms of religion; but among no other people was this worship so important as among the Semites. The religion of the nomads of Syria and Arabia was summarized by Clement of Alexandria in the single statement, "The Arabs worship the stone," and all the data afforded by Arabian authors regarding the pre-Islamitic faith confirm his words. The sacred stone ("nu&#7779;b"; plural, "an&#7779;ab") is a characteristic and indispensable feature in an ancient Arabian place of worship.
http://pl2.i8.com/kaaba.html
Many Muslims believe that the Stone fell from Heaven during the time of Adam and Eve, and that it was once a pure and dazzling white, but has turned black because of the sins it has absorbed over the years.
Some Muslims also accept this hadith, from Tirmidhi, which asserts that at the Last Judgement (Qiyamah), the Black Stone will speak for those who kissed it:
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said concerning the Stone: "By Allah, Allah will bring it forth on the Day of Resurrection, and it will have two eyes with which it will see and a tongue with which it will speak, and it will testify in favour of those who touched it in sincerity."

The Stone was an object of veneration in pre-Islamic days. Early chroniclers say that the Kaaba was rebuilt during Muhammad's youth, and that there was some contention among the Quraysh, Mecca's ruling clan, as to who should have the honor of raising the Black Stone to its place in the new structure. Muhammad is said to have suggested that the Stone be placed on a cloak and that the various clan heads jointly lift the cloak and put the Stone into place. Secular historians see this tale as a later glorification of Muhammad, but agree that it accurately represents the pre-Islamic status of the Black Stone.
Muslims also have many absurd stories like the absurd tales of the New Testament.

That the stone fell from heaven and that it will be resurrected is all absurd. Ibn Abbas was not an ignorant fool to say that.

So, what is the point of your last para? Did you understand it fully?

bmz

Singapore

#156041 Dec 14, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i have asked, muslems on message boards before: what does the word, quran mean? and i have never gotten, an answer from any of them.
Why did you not ask me.

It simply means RECITED.

In colloquial English it would mean: "That which was recited"

bmz

Singapore

#156042 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how all of the "old scriptures" have been corrupted EXCEPT for the few instances, like Deut. 18:18 or John 14:26 where there exists the slightest and most improbable possibility that the text COULD POSSIBLY be referring to Mohammad!
I believe that Deut 18:18 definitely did not talk about Jesus at all.

And I also believe that John's hocus pocus 14:26 does not talk about Muhammad at all.

I will explain but first let me write down John 14:26, courtesy KJV:

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

Now, nobody came to teach them anything and brought nothing to their remembrance what Jesus had taught.

You may ask, "Why do you say that?" I will tell you why:

If that alleged Holy Spirit or the Comforter or the Advocate or the Friend or the Helper had really come, there would have been no mess. The Bishops and founding fathers of Christianity would not have quarreled over the first six centuries. Doctrines would not have been concocted.

Thus it is quite obvious that no such thing as the Holy Spirit was sent. Right?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156043 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
If the verse were talking about abrogation of the verses IN Qur'aan, then the verses abrogated would have been struck off or deleted.
Also, if the verse was talking about abrogation of verses IN Qur'aan, the verse would ahve another qualification, such as "in this Qur'aan" or in Arabic "fee haazal Qur'aan". There is no such qualification or mention.
When you write a post and delete some of your silly mistakes or absurd notes, do you submit your post together with all blunders?
lol....
That colonic case is needs an injection of English through his iliac colon..(PR..medical term!)...lol..!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156044 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
And now you have presumably found God in Islam, or at least what you think is the "Real McCoy."
How does it set with you that the "Will of God in Islam" mandates circumambulating the Magic Cube of Mecca seven times in a counterclockwise fashion, that is, if one can afford the trip?
Yes ignorant village idiot....please be honest...were you actually allowed inside a school?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156045 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
..."But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."
Now, nobody came to teach them anything and brought nothing to their remembrance what Jesus had taught....
Agreed...no holy ghostly spirit is there to be seen!

The answer is in the "claim"...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost....."

Did Jesus actually say "But the comforter (COMMA) which is the Holy Ghost..."?

Of course NOT!!!!!

He would NEVER have said "comma holy ghost"!

Therefore, a liar introduced the "holy ghost" followed by a "comma"!

Surely any fool can see that "holy ghost is a pathetic invention".
Salaams. WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156046 Dec 14, 2012
Pot calling....lol..

That colonic case needs an injection of English through his iliac colon..(PR..medical term!)...lol..!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156047 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
If the verse were talking about abrogation of the verses IN Qur'aan, then the verses abrogated would have been struck off or deleted.
The verse talks about substitution, which means to take what you have and change it with a new one. Since Muhammad hasn't taken the Torah and Injeel, it goes without discussion that it's about Quran, as the next verses point out to.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Also, if the verse was talking about abrogation of verses IN Qur'aan, the verse would ahve another qualification, such as "in this Qur'aan" or in Arabic "fee haazal Qur'aan". There is no such qualification or mention.
Just read what I wrote uphere and then the next verse of that chapter. And if I go by your logic there is no any qualification such as previous scriptures, Injeel or Torah, so your response makes no point at all.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>When you write a post and delete some of your silly mistakes or absurd notes, do you submit your post together with all blunders?
But you forgot that Quran was revealed pieces by pieces and once revealed they were recorded, once recorded if you have to change something you have just do it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156048 Dec 14, 2012
CORRECTION POST #156047

Last para:

But you forgot that Quran was revealed pieces by pieces for 23 years and once revealed they were recorded they were given to people to memorize and follow them verses. At this point is too late to delete anything, you can just abrogate it with new verses.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156049 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Gdashd or Ghyphend never wrote any book. may be G-d does not even know how to write.
The source of Qur'aan is God Almighty. Gdashd did not even write the tablets. Gdashd's laser wrote the Ten Commandments.
By the way, the Tanakh is NOTthe Torah and the Torah is NOT the Tanakh. Torah was the Law that Gdashd gave to Moses as a guide.
Mein Kampf was written by H-t-l-r.
Regarding the direction of prayers, it shows the importance of Gdashd's choice. You know that all synagogues face Jerusalem. It does not mean that Gdashd lives or sits there at the Mount. it shows the importance of that place.
We cannot face Jerusalem and the Vatican, the den of Satan.
rabbee: well of course HaShem G-D, TheCreator of all our languages knows how to write. THEY wrote on Two Tablets, more than once didn't THEY? and i do not recognize, those name of other g-d/s you gave. and i am very sensitive, about name recognition. and i refuse to use or recognize, any name for G-D. that G-D HIMSELVES, did not say to me. so if you even use any other g-ds names. then we are not talking, about the same G-D.

and when G-D came to visit with me. i don't think THEY would of accidently forgot, to tell me about the quran they did not write. when THEY were telling me about TheTorah THEY-BOTH wrote and gave to Moshe. there was not even ps: WE wrote the quran and gave it to anyone named muhammed. how quickly you want to forget, i got all my information from G-D.

and G-D don't need, no laser to write. it happens more like, my ibm voice typing program. where you just say the word, and there it is. even if my ibm program, can't read my thouhts. it should be, sufficient enough analogy to give you the idea.

and any idiot that thinks it takes, fourty days for G-D to write and explain only ten commands to Moshe. deserves to be titled, as an idiot. and obviously Moshe did not understand, what happens when you break the first set. or He might of, been a little more careful handling IT.

but personally i do not see, how Moshe could avoid doing what was already written on IT for the rest of His life. any more than i could avoid, doing what G-D said i shall do all before it happened. so no i do not have a choice, about talking about G-D. unless i want a lot more horrible stuff to happen should the woman chaooah not do. the only defence i am given with, to cancel out the evil voice of your grandmoher with the subtle beasts.

and so no i do not accept, any of the printed books. but need to be carefull about rejecting the ones with TheTorah, with the actual eevreet writting. even when you can embarassingly see, english translation with the eevreet are way off. and can't help but wonder, and nobody! has noticed this? so i have already told everyone about G-D'S Word about what they have done to TheTorah. with the only bright note, being TheTorah Scroll in Eevreet.

and i was talking about prostrating, or bowing in a specific direction. and not the direction, buildings face. and by the way, the two synagogues i have been to here in colorado. one faces north and the other south not east or west. so i do not know where, you got your bogus info that they all face toward Yeroosalem. but i do know, the direction the muslem mosque faces here in denver. cause it did not take them, that long to so rudly evict me.

and as far as the den of hasatan, goes. according to G-D that would be an improvment, over prostrating/bowing toward the den of baal hamolech. so you might want to watch, that snooty pride of yours a little closer.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156050 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you not ask me.
It simply means RECITED.
In colloquial English it would mean: "That which was recited"
rabbee: ooh! that, is an extreemly suspicious title. since it does not mean, the same thing as HaTorah not even close. since the word Torah, pretty much tells you. what this Story, even unto today is all about from all the re-beguinnings to the ends.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156051 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
For a Muslim, every word in Qur'aan is true.
Hells bells, buddy, that has ALWAYS been the problem. I mean, even the Qur'aan's FABLES are true!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156052 Dec 14, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...no holy ghostly spirit is there to be seen!
The answer is in the "claim"...
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost....."
Did Jesus actually say "But the comforter (COMMA) which is the Holy Ghost..."?
Of course NOT!!!!!
He would NEVER have said "comma holy ghost"!
Therefore, a liar introduced the "holy ghost" followed by a "comma"!
Surely any fool can see that "holy ghost is a pathetic invention".
Salaams. WM
George,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156053 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
Thus it is quite obvious that no such thing as the Holy Spirit was sent. Right?
You should know, being the LORD and all.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156054 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost

2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthropology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From parking lot to cathedral, Richard III is c... Fri SpaceBlues 2
News New theory on Stonehenge describes it as 'an an... Mar 23 Garry Denke 1
News Elites' clash led to Teotihuacan collapse: study Mar 20 conversation starter 1
News On This Day: King Tut's Tomb Unsealed (Jan '13) Mar 18 susan 3
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Mar 16 original indian 188
News How ISIS Is Destroying Ancient Art in Iraq and ... Mar 11 jinxi 6
News Mummy Problems: As Florida Bans 'Climate Change... Mar 10 IB DaMann 3
More from around the web