Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
147,001 - 147,020 of 200,957 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You think with what? I don't think you can think.
Here is 4:24 that says it all to ignorant foolsand read it with a magnifying glass:
"And as for those of you who, owing to circumstances, are not in a position to marry free believing women,[let them marry] believing maidens from among those whom you rightfully possess. And God knows all about your faith; each one of you is an issue of the other.
Marry them, then, with their people's leave, and give them their dowers in an equitable manner - they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions.
And when they are married, and thereafter become guilty of immoral conduct, they shall be liable to half the penalty to which free married women are liable.
This [permission to marry slave-girls applies] to those of you who fear lest they stumble into evil.
But it is for your own good to persevere in patience [and to abstain from such marriages]: and God is much-forgiving, a dispenser of grace."
And my dear blind one, please read this part again and again and again and write it down fifty times!!!
"Marry them, then, with their people's leave,
and give them their dowers in an equitable manner
- they being women who give themselves in honest wedlock, not in fornication, nor as secret love-companions."
So what? It only confirms what I have said, Allah granted to Muslims the possibility to marry slaves. It also confirms Allah was pro-slavery. What kind of brainless imbecile are you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was like all others of his tribe, which came from Ismael. Circumcision was not new to them.
Muhammad came from Ismael? Who told you this lie, Jibreel? LOL
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I support marriage equality.
Moving on, or do you want to make another tampon comment to impress us with your maturity?
Once again YOU are being asked to read with UNDERSTANDING and then answer my question and indicate the system that YOU support.

Which SYSTEM of RIGHTEOUSNESS supports HOMOSEXUALITY? Is it God's/Torah or your overlords/rabbis?

Please indicate.

Tell me which system YOU support.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We keep having to ask you that in the hopes you finally come out of the closet and feel secure in your skin. Your posts SCREAM sexuality issues. Consider this social work.
Frijoles---Your posts SCREAM sexuality issues. Consider this social work.

HughBe--- Your inability to speak truth for even a day and your perpetual state of denying reality speaks to the need for PSYCHIATRIC work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
However, the Prophet is the only person, who initiated manumission of slaves. That was a very positive step. The thought did not even come into Jesus' mind.
You believe in a god who granted slavery. You believe in a prophet that transformed many men and above all women into slaves. What's there to being proud with a god and a prophet like that?

The manumission of slaves is not the abolition of slavery, but rather is the faculty of slave owner to free its own slaves, but this does not stop to a person, a muslim to make slaves. So What Muhammad did was nothing great or revelant. It is not a secret why he granted the manumission.

Last but not the least where do you find Muhammad manumitted slavery into Quran? That news is only found into his biography, hadiths. You consider those books to be nothing but tales, therefore what's the reason for you to believe it? Unless you are a bigot and pick and choose the news, labelling as true, in the Hadith, whenever is convenient for you...
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How it would matter to you, one way or other?
I dont care, I'm only asking a question.
Mahmood

Vaughan, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was like all others of his tribe, which came from Ismael. Circumcision was not new to them.
How do you know? You reject all sources outside the Koran dont you?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your, mental opinion and fake name. certainly is not proof, of my being still considered as dead.
so what are the symptoms of all your disblief of being here, in ThisStory of Creation again? hell and death from, pestilence, plague an famine, wars rumors of wars, cancer, aids, murder, earthquakes, floods, globaal warming, slavery, lying, just to name a few.
You are alive, but Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history, Rabbee.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? You reject all sources outside the Koran dont you?
I reject all rotten and unreliable sources.

I don't need Persian and Central Asian story-tellers to tell me that Ismael was Abraham's son.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad came from Ismael? Who told you this lie, Jibreel? LOL
Read Islamic history.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in a god who granted slavery. You believe in a prophet that transformed many men and above all women into slaves. What's there to being proud with a god and a prophet like that?
The manumission of slaves is not the abolition of slavery, but rather is the faculty of slave owner to free its own slaves, but this does not stop to a person, a muslim to make slaves. So What Muhammad did was nothing great or revelant. It is not a secret why he granted the manumission.
Last but not the least where do you find Muhammad manumitted slavery into Quran? That news is only found into his biography, hadiths. You consider those books to be nothing but tales, therefore what's the reason for you to believe it? Unless you are a bigot and pick and choose the news, labelling as true, in the Hadith, whenever is convenient for you...
God never granted slavery, ignorant fool.

Muhammad did something, which Jesus even could not think of.

Muhammad got the clue from Qur'aan. The problem is that you are not well-read.

And you asked me a foolish question: "Last but not the least where do you find Muhammad manumitted slavery into Quran?"

How can you find Muhammad manumitting in Qur'aan?

Here is the verse of Qur'aan from Buford's favorite translation:

Qur'aan 5:89 "Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths.

So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave.

But whoever cannot find [or afford it]- then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful."

You can see how manumission of slaves was recommended. Did you manage to find "or the freeing of a slave"? in the verse that I quoted?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Your posts SCREAM sexuality issues. Consider this social work.
HughBe--- Your inability to speak truth for even a day and your perpetual state of denying reality speaks to the need for PSYCHIATRIC work.
Megalomania is a psychopathological disorder characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, or omnipotence.'Megalomania is characterized by an inflated sense of self-esteem and overestimation by persons of their powers and beliefs'.[1
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are alive, but Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history, Rabbee.
rabbee: just becaue you can denounce, what G-D came and said to me. does not make any of your lying, against it a really true myth. as you reject the death and resurrection of Adam, even as adam and his mate again. so try to prove me wrong, according to TheTorah, and not according to your blastphemous bogus gnostic scriptures.

I AM NOT DEAD, AND MY NAME IS NOT JESUS EITHER. so kill the use of the fake name in your own mind and not me. there is only One Solution, to all the troubles of this whole world. and you! definatly ain't it. so don't let my present assignement, as EleeYahoo TheTeeshbeet interfere with your ability to lie. as HaMosheeach shall be here, as soon as the appointed grandmother of this world also repents.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

this world has tried, everything except being true to G-D, actually here in ThisStory of Creation again. so it is no wonder, the world has all this promised trouble in tbeir idolitries.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just becaue you can denounce, what G-D came and said to me. does not make any of your lying, against it a really true myth. as you reject the death and resurrection of Adam, even as adam and his mate again. so try to prove me wrong, according to TheTorah, and not according to your blastphemous bogus gnostic scriptures.
I AM NOT DEAD, AND MY NAME IS NOT JESUS EITHER. so kill the use of the fake name in your own mind and not me. there is only One Solution, to all the troubles of this whole world. and you! definatly ain't it. so don't let my present assignement, as EleeYahoo TheTeeshbeet interfere with your ability to lie. as HaMosheeach shall be here, as soon as the appointed grandmother of this world also repents.
I agree that you are not dead and your name is not Jesus, Rabbee.

Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history. So, you should accept that fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Islamic history.
Don't be that stupid, the Islamic history has no whatsoever evidence to prove to the world Muhammad comes from the biblical Ishmael.

If that is your source then we know you're a clueless and a delusional fool.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? It only confirms what I have said, Allah granted to Muslims the possibility to marry slaves. It also confirms Allah was pro-slavery. What kind of brainless imbecile are you?
When one marries a girl, she becomes one's wife, ignorant fool! And becomes a free woman. When one takes a girl for short time, she becomes nothing but paramour or a keep or a mistress.

Your predecessors gave Roman citizenship to many bastard sons, who became free. Every bastard child the Romans had from overseas slave-girls and even married women, became a Roman and was free. Right?

Does Paul, the Roman citizen ring a bell?

"As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, "Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn't even been found guilty?" " How did that fake Jew become a Roman citizen?

That was a free bonus knowledge for you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be that stupid, the Islamic history has no whatsoever evidence to prove to the world Muhammad comes from the biblical Ishmael.

Hello, NoBrain

So, where did he come from? David?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There must be something in Roman archives. Can you check them out?

On second thought, I doubt that because tehy do not even have David and Jesus in their archives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God never granted slavery, ignorant fool.
Muhammad did something, which Jesus even could not think of.
Muhammad got the clue from Qur'aan. The problem is that you are not well-read.
And you asked me a foolish question: "Last but not the least where do you find Muhammad manumitted slavery into Quran?"
How can you find Muhammad manumitting in Qur'aan?
Everytime Quran mentions of slaves made by Muhammad and his followers, there is no a single line in Quran where Allah shows to be against it. You can find in that book stuff like Muslims can marry slaves, as in Quran 4:24. If you allow to a man, who is suppossed to be your follower, to marry a slave, without saying anything against slavery, it goes without saying you are granting it.

Moreover Quran 33:50 says :- "O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war"

The third and fourth line made it clear your god is very pro-slavery, having given to Mu' them slaves.

I have no idea how can a Muslim believe to a god like that without having neither a bit of shame.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the verse of Qur'aan from Buford's favorite translation:
Qur'aan 5:89 "Allah will not impose blame upon you for what is meaningless in your oaths, but He will impose blame upon you for [breaking] what you intended of oaths.
So its expiation is the feeding of ten needy people from the average of that which you feed your [own] families or clothing them or the freeing of a slave.
But whoever cannot find [or afford it]- then a fast of three days [is required]. That is the expiation for oaths when you have sworn. But guard your oaths. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be grateful."
You can see how manumission of slaves was recommended. Did you manage to find "or the freeing of a slave"? in the verse that I quoted?
Are you capable to read and understand? It seems no. Quran 5:89 says that if you break your oath, then as PUNISHMENT you have to feed 10 poors OR free ONE slave.

It's clear that the freeing of a slave is seen by Allah as punishment and not as a act towards the abolition or manumission of slavery. Furthermore it says free of just one slave and NOT of all the slaves that one possesses.

Shame on you and your dishonesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••