Hidden gems found

Hidden gems found

There are 2 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Sep 29, 2013, titled Hidden gems found. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

A drawing of a rose in a vase was found in the attic of the building that are now the ARCH offices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

Biffy Hochschwender

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Did they find a shoe? Did they find anything, anything at all, made of hair? Did they find a rusty chisel? Oh yeah they did. Did they find it? Yes. Did they find a rusty chalupa? Did they find Rusty Chalupa? Ktokodil.
Olive Bossgravy

Old Lyme, CT

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Did they find a colander? Did they find old dried-out gum under a desk? Did they find Little Lost Dog Woofy? Here's the big one: did they find a twine spooler? I, myself, was once a twine spooler in the days when they had such things. It was the spring of the year, and nature cradled us in her verdant breasts and gave us hope that one day Johnnie would come home. But it was not to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthropology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Frijoles 225,848
News La. Choctaw-Apache Tribe growing (Dec '08) Jul 2 Choctaw Apache Me... 21
News From riches to ruins: Ancient Greeks 'stored mi... Jul 1 SpaceBlues 1
News Mummified Remains Found in Indiana Jun 29 wichita-rick 6
News El Paso Museum of Archaeology trails need repair Jun 29 eyes of texas 1
News Islamic State Group Blows up 2 Mausoleums in Sy... Jun 26 Mawar 2
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Jun 20 Frankie Lucas 1,972
More from around the web