Colonial America's Oldest U...

Colonial America's Oldest Unsolved Murder

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Colonial America's Oldest Unsolved Murder. In it, Free Republic reports that:

When archaeologists in Virginia uncovered the skeletal remains in 1996 of one of Jamestown's first settlers - a young European male designated as JR102C in the catalog - they said he was the victim in what was perhaps Colonial America's oldest unsolved murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Ian Cooper

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Jun 25, 2013
I was going to leave a comment on some of the comments, then I saw it's on the Free Republic site, so I'd be casting pearls before swine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anthropology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phone Tectonics: Academic Deadpool Aug 13 Abishai100 1
News Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) Aug 9 tongangodz 1,979
News Lost cities of the Midwest: A trek back to pre-... Jul 28 Von Zipper 7
News Secret Tunnel Discovered Beneath the Ancient Te... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 1
News Canada 150: Five artifacts representing B.C. on... Jul '17 La Femme Accident 2
News Harding to open biblical archaeology museum Jul '17 Resident 23
Bipedalism Jul '17 pshun2404 2
More from around the web